The Ring

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How about you Miss Erin, how about your first love?" Jung shin asked out of the blue.

Erin giggled. "Hmmmm, None that I can recall. It would be great if it was you," she laughed and tossed her hair. "I'm the interviewer here," she waved her hand and can't stop laughing. There was a knock from the door. The guy gave him an okay sign. "Okay guys, the stage is ready for you," she got up and ran down her notes. "Oh, I might not see you after the recording. Can I get autograph?"

The four complied and left the room after signing in his notebook.

Jong Hyun who was the last was looking at her hand closely.

 

"hyung," do you have a crush on the lady at the station?" Jung Shin said first thing when they reached their van.

 "oh you noticed that too?" Min Hyuk spoke up. "hyung was like mesmerized."

"so she's the sleepless night huh?" Yonghwa teased.

"It's not a joke hyung. She has Mina's ring." Jong Hyun was expressionless. "The first time I met her, I thought it was her."

"Mina's ring? What do you mean?" Yong Hwa turned serious. "like your ex?" JongHyun nodded. "this is bad. How do you... Are you sure?"

"Those rings were customized. I knew it was Mina's."

 

"Erin, phone" her colleague pointed at the phone. She's currently interviewing a newly debuted group.

Only her family calls her at work. "Erin" she picked up the extension.

"Miss Erin Zi Williams? " it was a man.

"Yes. How may I help you"

"It's Lee JongHyun, cnblue"

"Oh, hi. How are you" she's wondering why an idol called her in her workplace. "I was about to call your manager to view the show. So what can I do for you?"

"There's something I have to ask from you"

"fire away."

"uhm... It's kinda personal. Can we meet outside?"

Erin was a bit hesitant.  uhmmm... "

"at your convenient time"

Erin flipped her phone. She knew that the boys were busy promoting their album. "I can spare half an hour tomorrow before lunch"

"is 10 okay? We have a recording at 1."

"that's okay. Where do you want to meet?"

"I'll pick you up." JongHyun suggested.

"I'll pick you up. My car's tinted and I don't wanna get caught getting into idol's car." She gave him her number. "send me the address later. have a goodnight" she hang up.

She wondered what does Lee JongHyun wanted to talk about. She finished her interview with the boys and checked the stages.

 

Jong Hyun played with his phone. Tapped the table. He was nervous. He doesn't know what to expect.

"Lee Jong Hyun," Jong Hyun jumped at the sound of his name. His heart jerk for no reason.

"You're early," Erin slid to the chair infront of him. They decided to meet up in a coffee shop.

Jong Hyun got up in acknowledgment. "oh..."

Erin called the attention o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter