Final

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Thank you subbies for sticking with this story.

Yong Hwa laughed out loud. "Lee Jong Hyun, That is too much. Anyways, Erin,  thank you for everything you've done today. I really appreciate it. "

"you're welcome but it's not for free. I'll be collecting the dues when I come back,"

"are you going somewhere?" Yong Hwa asked.

"I've a project overseas. It will take me for a while.. I'm the.."

"Erin. .don't go" Jong Hyun turned around and faced Erin.  "please"

"Huh?" Erin was confused.

"hyung," Jong Hyun is near to tearing up."please hyung. Convince her not to go,"

"Jong Hyun ah.. This..."Yong Hwa was near to laughing but when he saw Jong Hyun was serious, he controlled himself.

"Hyung, can I marry before you," Jong Hyun blurted.

Yong Hwa's eyes popped out. "ya! Lee Jong Hyun! "

"who's getting married?" Jung shin came running to the living room.

"Lee Jung Shin, " Erin pointed at his hands dripping water on the floor. "clean it up before Min Hyuk goes ballistic."

Jung shin hurried back to the kitchen and came back with paper towel. He cleaned up the floor still watching the three in the living room. He plopped beside Yong Hwa after drying the floor. "hyung,  who's getting married?"

"hyuung," Jong Hyun was still on his knees infront of Yong Hwa.

"ya, Lee Jong Hyun, " Erin yelled enough for him to look at her. "have you gone nuts?"

"Erin.." he totally lost it and tear up.

"oh my God! " she pulled him to her side. Without warning Jong Hyun wrapped her arms around Erin's waist. Jung Shin and Yong Hwa suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Min Wan really wanted to ...." MinHyuk just came back from sending the FTIsland. He froze with what greeted him in the couch. He looked at Yong Hwa asking for explanation. 

Erin felt it's just normal. "Jong Hyun-nah, listen me. You're still young. You still have a long way to go..what if you meet your true. ."

"I'm only marrying you" Jong Hyun just blurted and shocked them all.

Erin became speechless.

"You know how much.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter