Erin Zi

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we going?" Jong Hyun asked as soon as he sat down.

"Busan," Erin answered in one word.

"Busan?!" Jong Hyun shouted in surprise. "Sorry," he apologized with the loud voice. "what do you mean Busan? Like we're driving all the way to Busan? That's...."

"Too far?" Erin didn't took her eyes off the road. "I drove 10 hours straight. Don't worry I'll be fine,"

"Miss Williams, what's this sudden taking me out for a break? Did my dongsaengs  told you something?"

"Is there something I have to know?" she answered with a question.

"Ah... uhmmm.... Yong Hwa hyung and I are not in speaking terms," he confessed.

"And why is that?" Erin asked without taking her eyes off the road.

"Are we really going to Busan?" Jong Hyun asked again. He didn't expect it. He didn't bring anything. Just his phone and wallet.

Erin eyed the mall they're passing by. "what's your size? I'll go pick up something for you? We're going surfing,"

"sur...surfing?" Jong Hyun can't help but stammer.

"You're pretty good last time."

"I'll go and buy myself," he got out of the car.

"Alright. I got your number from Jung shin. Let me know when you're done." they separate ways as they entered the mall. ' I hope he gets out safely. It's still early and she's hoping there's not much people in the mall.

She browsed few clothes. "oh... Mico will love this," she mumbled and stared at the bright polo shirt. Her brother always loved bright colors. Maybe because she was born in spring time. She paid the shirt and  checked out some snacks and water from the convenience store.

She then picked up her coffee and juice for Jong Hyun before leaving the mall. In time Jong Hyun was walking out of the mall. He hurried and took the other bag from Erin.

"I got you apple juice. I don't know your coffee preference," she started the car and drove away from the parking lot. She hasn't been far from the mall when her phone rang. She checked the dash monitor. It's her brother. "Good Morning Shamico Williams," she answered with enthusiasm. She hasn't seen her brother for 2 days now.

"Noona, mom said you're going out of town. Are you driving?"

"yes sir that's why  state your business right away coz I'm on the road,"

"Noona, is Lee Jong Hyun ahjussi with you?"

Erin didn't expect that coming. How did he know? She swerved a little. "Ya Shamico! Where did you get that notion?"

"I saw it in the net. Some photos were posted that Lee Jong Hyun ahjussi was spotted shopping and then got into a car. Noona, I checked the car it's our car. Are you dating that ahjussi?"

"ahjuss..." Lee Jong Hyun was about to burst out but Erin glared at him.

"Oh Noona, he's with you right?"Mico started teasing.

"Mico, that ajhussi is an idol. How in the world could your noona date an idol," Erin tried to evade Mico's teasing. "sweetheart. We'll settle this when I come home tomorrow,"

"Take care noona,"

Erin pushed the end button to make sure the call was ended. "Looks like we're spotted earlier.  I assume your band mates knows where you're going,"

"I assume Min Hyuk and Jung Shin has something to do with this," he retaliated.

They entered the same resort they were weeks earlier. The guard knew  Erin and just nod away even before Erin showed her ID.

"Wait here, I'll go check in to our suite. I don't want another news about you somewhere else,"  Erin got out leaving Jong Hyun wondering what to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter