Surfing lesson

Sleepless night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"whoa! That's one heroic thing you did in the weekend," Jung Shin jumped to Jong Hyun's bed. "But hyung, isn't it scary? The news said that you're pulled far away. Weren't you scared?"
"I was scared to death and all I could think was you guys." Jong Hyun confessed. "I  badly wanted to cry when I saw the rescuers,"
"Oh...what exactly happened?" Jung Shin asked again.
"I don't want to talk about it." Jong Hyun evaded the topic. "Hey did you get something for manager hyung's birthday?"
"It's already in my luggage. You?"
"I'm going out in a while to buy one." Jong Hyun answered as he grabbed his towel and walked towards the washroom.
"Oh... the hero's back," Yong Hwa entered Jong Hyun's room.
"How does it feel to be a hero?" Yong Hwa sat at the bed.
Min Hyuk followed and sat at the computer chair. "We have a hero,"
"I'm not the hero." Jong Hyun said.

"What do you mean you're not a hero. It's all over the net and TV. CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun, saves a girl" Jung Shin got up.

"Someone was there before I did and the truth is she even saved me as well," Jong Hyun narrated.

"Did I heard she?" Jung Shin became more excited. "hyung, hyung... it's a girl?|"

Jong Hyun nodded. "Miss Erin, if you remember her,"

"Miss Erin? The korean girl with english name? The lady from broadcasting network?" Min Hyuk wanted to be sure.

Jong Hyun nodded.

"Hyung, is there something we need to know?" Jung Shin looked at Jong Hyun suspiciously. "She asked you to meet her last time right?"

"You met her?" Min Hyuk looked at Jong Hyun weirdly. Jong Hyun never goes out if the girl asked him out. He says it's a turn off. "Alone?"

The conversation became an interrogation.

"She returned Mina's ring and that's it,"

"Oh.. did she tell you how she had the ring?" Yong Hwa put back the guitar in the stand and sat at the bed.

"No. But now I have the evidence that she's Han Mina. Why she didn't tell me? I have to find it out,"

"How sure are you that she's Han Mina? You yourself didn't recognize her when you first met her," Min Hyuk said.
"She's Han Mina," Jong Hyun insisted.

"Jong Hyun-ah, you just have to let go. This is becoming your obsession," Yong Hwa faced Jong Hyun.

"Hyung, it's not obsession. It's really her," Jong Hyun wanted to concede but he had the evidence.

"Alright. Alright. let's go for a drink. Once the tour starts we have to work hard," Yong hwa got up. "we're leaving in 10 minutes,"

 

Erin wanted to see how the band plays. She volunteered to be one of the crew to cover Cnblue's comeback concert. She let the crew do their job. She just instructed the camera person which angles she wanted for the news report. She settled comfortably on the  area assigned for the media.

They started with their hit song Where you are followed by I'm a loner. It was followed with songs from their what turns you on mini album. The crowd went wild when they started singing Cold Love. Jong Hyun sang his sleepless night. For some reason, she wanted to cry. Jong Hyun boldly told her that she was the sleepless night. After her discovery she completely understood all his song and she started to believe that sleepless night was really her. Her mind was occupied that she didn't notice when the crowd became wilder when they were singing the album carrier Can't Stop which according to Yong Hwa, he wrote it  inspired by Jong Hyun's endless love to his first love. The truth that was never disclosed to the public.

 

Since the concert tour started, the band became more busy promoting in Japan and in Asia. They were gracefully and warmly embraced by their fans once again.

"Lee Jong Hyun, how about your birthday?" Yong Hwa shouted from the living room. They just arrived from their Hong Kong Tour. You're turning 25, let's do something memorable,"

"Hyung, hyung! how about we go back to New York?" Jung Shin piped in.

"New York?" Jong Hyun glared at Jung Shin. "We still have concert to do. It's not time to slack,"

"Hyung, it's your birthday," Jung Shin pouted.

"My birthday is not important. Delivering a perfect concert is more important," Jong Hyun said without blinking.

"ugh! Such a cold blooded perfectionist vampire," Jung Shin shook his body.

"Let's go swimming for a change." Min Hyuk suggested. "surfing?"

Yong Hwa and Jung Shin laughed heartily except for Jong Hyun. It was aired for the first time about Min Hyuk who didn't know what surfing was.

"North Sokcho! I heard it's pretty good in there," Min Hyuk said.

"I'm not going anywhere until we're done with the concert," Jong Hyun remain unmoved.

"we'll see," Yong Hwa whistled.

 

"whoaaa!!! beach!" Jung Shin screamed as they reached their destination. True to Min Hyuk's research, it's a private beach. "look at the waves,"

"Do you even know how to surf?" Jong Hyun  asked.

"There's probably some instructor here," Jung shin replied.

"let's go. Don't waste the time arguing," Yong Hwa was the first to got out of the van.

"I'll go check if they have surf instructor and book us up," Jung shin walked to the other side.

"Comeon hyung," Min Hyuk tried to brightened up Jong Hyun's mood.

Coming to the beach is like a torture to Jong Hyun. Especially that they all wanted to try surfing. He faced the ocean, breathed and smiled when he saw some trying to learn surfing. He turned and followed Min Hyuk to the villa.

 

~~~~~~

"If I say stand, get up, and stand on the board okay," Erin instructed Mico and Jared as they pushed themselves far from the shore.

"Noona, what if I missed the wave?" Jared asked.

"stay afloat with the board. If you lost balance, just allow your body to fall back on the water away from the board. Don't try to hang on to the board."

"Mico's good with this?"

"Mico just started learning surfing not long ago. Okay, there's the wave... Ready.. Stand" Erin shouted.. Mico was able to stand and kept his balance.  Jared fell off as soon as he attempted to stand on the board. Erin swam to him. "you okay, Jared"
"waaa.. It's hard than I expected," Jared shook his hair. "This is interesting,"

"I told you," Mico joined them.

"Okay, again," Both boys swam farth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter