Chapter 1

Married Life

[January 1st, 2027]

The house was peaceful in the morning. Jessica wakes up in the arms of her wife who's hugging her from behind. Sometimes, Jessica would be the one spooning her wife but she enjoys being spooned and since her wife enjoys spooning her, it's a fair win-win situation.

After turning around to snuggle into her wife, she gently shakes her wife to wake her up.

"Baby, wakey wakey. It's morning. Wake up." she whispered and watched as Tiffany's eyes slowly opened. 

"Can't I just sleep in?" Tiffany asked, closing her eyes again but Jessica shakes her head.

"No, you can't. Hurry up and let's get ready. You need to go down to the studio today, remember?" asked Jessica. Tiffany nods and sits up with her eyes still closed. "Well, I have to go to work, too. And we still need to take the kids to school." said Jessica.

"I know, Jess. Why don't you take a shower and get ready first. I'll go wake the kids up." Tiffany suggested and Jessica nods at the great idea.

"See ya in a bit, Tiff." said Jessica as she got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, .

Tiffany also gets off the bed then she slips on her pink robe and ties it before making her way to her kid's room.

She walks down the hall and stops at her youngest's room, which was closest.

Opening the door, she sees the young three year old sleeping soundly while snuggling her white big teddy bear. Tiffany quietly walks over to the bed and kneels down besides the bed and reached over to move the strand of hair away from her daughter's face.

"Sweetie, it's time to wake up." she says softly while touching her daughter's hair.

"Mommy?" asked the toddler as she awakes.

"Yes baby, it's mommy. Now wake up and let's go wake your brothers and sister up, too." said Tiffany before she picks up the sleepy toddler and heads to her oldest son's room.

She shakes her head at the sight. Her oldest son, Nicholas, and her youngest son, Aiden, were already awake and arguing over what Aiden should wear.

"But I want don't want to wear a sweater!" Aiden shouted at his older brother.

"But it's cold outside and you'll catch a cold." said Nicholas, worried.

"It'll make me uncool!" Aiden pouts.

"Didn't you say that I was cool?" asked Nicholas.

Aiden stops pouting and thinks for a second then nods.

"See, I'm wearing a sweater and I still look cool. If you get sick then you won't look cool anymore, Brody." said Nicholas.

"That makes sense." said Aiden. "Thanks Nick! See you downstairs for breakfast!" Aiden shouts as he runs out of the room just to see Tiffany standing there holding baby Avery in her arms.

"Good morning mommy!" Aiden says before he hugs Tiffany.

"Morning Aiden." said Tiffany before Aiden runs off to his own room.

"Morning Nicholas." Tiffany smiles.

Nicholas walks over to his mother and kisses her on the cheek.

"Morning mommy." he says. Then he smiles at his baby sister and kisses her cheek, too. "Morning Aves."

"Nick, I have to wake the twins up so tell you mother to make breakfast. I still have to get ready." she tells him and he nods before Tiffany walks to her daughter's room.

She gently knocks on the door before opening it.

"Isabella, are you awake?" she asked as she opens the door.

"Yes mommy." says Isabella who was combing her hair.

"Just checking, sweetie." Tiffany says before gently closing the door and making her way to other twin's room.

Just before she even knocked, the door opened up revealing a sleepy Gabriel with bed hair.

"Hello mommy." Gabriel greeted.

"Morning Gabe, since you're getting ready. I should, too." said Tiffany before she ruffles his messy hair and makes her way back into the bedroom where she sees her and wet wife who was slipping on a and a bra. 

"Hey." says Jessica, smiling.

"Hey." Tiffany responds before she and Avery makes her way into the bathroom to get washed up.

 

**

 

Jessica looked at herself in the full body mirror for the last time. 

'I look hot.' she thought while smirking to herself.

Jessica's hair was light brownish, looking almost golden blond and it was styled to look straight yet wavy at the same time. She was wearing her favorite sunglasses and had on a short strapless dress that hugged her body perfectly - black on the bottom that makes the dress look like it's seperated into a skirt and a top when it wasn't. The top was white. The dress fitted perfectly on her body, showing off her toned, slender, y creamy legs and her curvy yet slender body which spelled Y. She also wore black heels. Plus, the light makeup made her look flawless.

"Mama, I'm hungry." she hears from the doorway making her take a quick glance at that direction to see that it was Nicholas. "Mommy said to tell you to make breakfast." he explains.

Jessica reached over to her perfume which was on her desk and sprays a bit on herself.

"Give me a sec, hun." she says before she walks over to the bathroom and takes a peek and smiles when she sees her wife and daughter taking a bubble bath together.

Then she leads her son out of her room and down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I'm going to make pancakes, eggs, and bacon. You want to add anything else?" she asked the 13 year old boy.

He shakes his head before sitting down on a chair at the table.

15 minutes later..

Everyone filled the table after Jessica finished making breakfast and passed the plates with pancakes, eggs, and bacon around including the cups filled with orange juice to everyone. 

The seating arrangements was simple. Avery who was 3 years old, sat in between her mothers so they could help her cut her food. Tiffany sat on the right and Jessica sat on the left. Across the table were the rest of their children. Nicholas across from Tiffany. Beside him was Aiden and beside Aiden was Isabella then Gabriel.

Jessica took glances around the table and took note of what everyone wore.

Her wife wore a white long sleeved dress that was a bit longer than her own but still above the knees. Make up was still as flawless as ever but she prefered her wife with no make up because she finds her wife's natural face beaufiful. Her wife was wearing black heels and her blondish hair was curled.

Avery is wearing grey leapord leggings and a long black shirt. Her hair was straight and light brown. She was wearing her white converse.

Nicholas is wearing blue jeans, a blue and white nike shoes and a white hoodie that had the school's logo on it. Last year he wore a hoddie that he bought from school that was a different design. Apparently schools really like to change their designs every year on their clothing. He's wearing the middle school hoddie for 8th graders since he's an 8th grader. Next year, he'll be a high schooler so he'll want to buy one for high school. Nicholas's blond hair is cut short and spiked up in the front.

Aiden is wearing grey sweats. He had a white shirt underneath his green jacket. He was wearing black converse shoes. His brown hair was curly and had bangs that was curled to his left and was above his eyebrow showing the innocent feel.

Gabriel and Isabella wore matching blue sweaters that said twins on the front. Gabriel wore black jeans and black and white vans. Isabella wore white skinny jeans and blue vans. Gabriel's black hair was short and he had straight short bangs. Isabelle's black hair was tied into a cute pony tail.

"Mommy, why isn't mama wearing a sweater? She's going to be sick." said Aiden all of a sudden.

Tiffany took a glance at Jessica and frowns.

"She'll be wearing one when she leaves the house." said Tiffany and Jessica doesn't speak back because she was going to wear a jacket when they leave - Her favorite leapord sweater.

"Are you really, mama?" asked Aiden to Jessica.

"Yes baby, I will." Jessica answered as she ate her pancakes in delight.

"So I was thinking that I'd take Gabe, Bella, and Aiden to school since they all go to the same elementary school together and it's the same direction that I'm heading so you could take Nic to school and Avery to daycare." Tiffany suggested.

"We could do that." said Jessica as she looked over at the clock to see the time.

"Guys, come on. Schools about to start. We don't want to be late." she says as she stood up and puts her plate and cup in the sink. "We'll wash dishes when we come back."

Tiffany gets up and helps Avery off her seat and onto the floor before putting their plates and cups in the sink. Soon everyone did the same. The kids all ran to get their backpacks. Jessica grabbed her purse and her briefcase that was full of documents and Tiffany grabbed her purse and phone. Then they all run out the house. Jessica locked the door and they all go into two different cars - Jessica's car was a white BMW. Tiffany's car was a pink Mercedes Benz.

Inside the BMW, Jessica drives out of the drive way and down the street, driving to the middle school. 

"So, do you want to come to work with mama or go to daycare, Avery?" Jessica asked.

Avery excited answered.

"Go to work with mama!" 

Jessica nods.

"Then you have to behave and always listen to mama, okay?" 

"Okay mama."

"So Nicholas, what do you want to do for your birthday?" she asked the teenager sitting beside her in the passenger seat.

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Well when you can think of an idea, tell me or text me." she says before they reach the school. She pulls over to the front and drops him off.

"Are you staying after school again or coming home?" she asked him when he got out of the car.

"Staying after school but my friend offered to drop me off, mama." he says.

"Fine.." she answered, concerned. She didn't know who this friend of his was and didn't trust a stranger to give her son a ride home.

When he entered the school, Jessica drives to work.

Meanwhile, in the Mercedes Benz the twins, Aiden, and Tiffany were all singing. Tiffany started singing to warm up her voice because she'll be recording her new song this morning and when the kids heard her, they asked to join and she said yes.

Shortly, they arrived at the elemetary school. Tiffany parks in the parking lot of the school and parked the car before they all exited the car.

"I'll see you two later." she says to the twins before giving both of them a hug then she takes Aiden's hand and walks him to his class since he was only seven.

When she got near the classroom, she hugs him and watched him run to his friends who were with the other students standing in line in front of the classrooms as they waited for their teacher.

Tiffany walks back to the car then gets in and drives to the studio.

 

**

 

End of Chapter 1 :)

Hey guys, what did you think after reading the first chapter? Confused? Hopefully not.

To help you understand the characters more, I give you a description.

Characters' Description:

Tiffany Miyoung Jung-Hwang is 31 years old. She graduated from Julliard School in New York at the age of twenty two. She's a famous singer claiming her throne at the top of the charts. Her mother passed away when she was young. Her father is a business man. Her brother is Leo and he is a donar to two of her kids. Her children calls her Mommy. She is called Tiff, baby, or babe by Jessica (her wife) who she married which will be explained in the story later on. Her natural hair color is brown.

Jessica Sooyeon Jung-Hwang is 31 years old. She is married to Tiffany. She graduated from UCLA at the age of twenty two with a Law Degree and is currently the top lawyer in the US. Her parents are wealthy but they live overseas in South Korea - Father is a doctor and mother is a gymnastics teacher who owned her own gym. She has a sister named Krystal who is currently a university student and she lives in Korea but not with her parents because she lives on campus. Her children calls her Mama. She is called Honey, Jessi, or Jess by Tiffany.

Nicholas Joseph Jung-Hwang is 13 years old. He cares a lot about his family since he's the oldest boy in the family. He's a middle schooler, about to become a high schooler. He was created through when Jessica was by a classmate during the summer before senior year and that's why he has blond hair and he's half white, making him completely good looking. Jessica gave birth to him. His nickname is Nic

Gabriel Oliver Jung-Hwang is 9 years old. He's the oldest out of the twins by two minutes. His hair color is black because Jessica's cousin's hair color dominated over Tiffany's. His bestfriend is Isabella and he can get over protective of her. His nickname is Gabe. He is the complete male version of Jessica when it comes to having the same personality and attitude as when she was a kid. He has Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany gave birth to him with Jessica's cousin as the donar.

Isabella Olivia Jung-Hwang is 9 years old and the younger twin. She loves her mommy and mama and her siblings a lot but she cares about her twin the most because he's her other half but sometimes, she feels that his over-protectiveness is annoying. Her nickname is Bella. She's well-mannered unlike Gabriel. She has Jessica's eyes. Tiffany gave birth to her with Jessica's cousin as the donar. 

Aiden Brody Juing-Hwang is 7 years old. He's the youngest boy in the family and acts like one, too. He looks up to his older brother Nicholas who sometimes calls him by his middle name which is Brody. He has Jessica's eyes but has brown hair which resembles Tiffany. He's a mommy's boy. Jessica gave birth to him with Tiffany's brother as the donar. 

Avery Sophia Jung-Hwang is 3 years old and she's the youngest child of the Jung-Hwang family so she's considered the baby of the household. She has light brown hair and is very adorable. She loves to cuddle and really loves her mothers but she's a mama's girl. Jessica gave birth to her with Tiffany's brother as the donar. Her nickname is Ave or Sophie.