Chapter 7

Married Life

[Febuary 27th, 2027]

The Jung-Hwang household was fairly quiet today because the four older kids were at school and Jessica was at work since she was working on a new case, so Tiffany and her little girl, Avery, were having their mother-daughter bonding.

"Avey sweetie, what do you want to do today?" Tiffany asked her daughter as she cuts the apple into smaller pieces and puts the pieces onto the plate.

Avery thought for a moment then says, "Can we watch a movie?" she asked.

Tiffany smiles, "Sure sweetie. You want to watch a movie in mommy's room or the living room?" she asked as she lifts her daughter up and carries her in one arm while holding the plate of apple in another.

"I wanna watch it in mommy's room wif mommy." Avery answered as she buried her face into Tiffany's shoulder.

"Of course I'll watch a movie with you, Aves. How about I let you choose a movie?" Tiffany says as she walks upstairs and to her bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, she sets Avery down onto her queen size bed and puts the plate onto the bed next to Avery.

"I'll get the movies and let you decide, okay?" Tiffany says and looks at Avery who nodded.

While Tiffany went to get the movies, Avery took a slice of apple and ate it happily.

Avery always loved being with her mommy as much as she loved being with her mama. She's always with her mama because her mommy is always working so she missed her mommy a lot but today her mama had to work, but her mommy didn't so she was happy to get to be with her mommy. 

To clarify what was mentioned, although both Tiffany and Jessica had a nice career, Jessica had options to be at the office or to be at home. She spends most of her times at home doing research and working on the cases and she drops by her office at the Beverly Hills Law Department at least 3 time a week, but starting from today, she'll be in the office more often. Maybe everyday until the trial date at court. This new case she was given was really big so she was now super busy. The trial was going to be in a few months where she was going to have to defend this woman who was accused of sleeping with her student and killing her husband.

Tiffany on the other hand was on a break from work. She didn't have to record any new songs or attend any events or interviews and she wasn't going to be going on any world tour like she has been doing for a long time until summer.

Tiffany walked back to the bed and sat down in front of Avery.

"Pick a movie." she says as she layed all 5 movies down in front of Avery.

Avery's eyes lit up and she pointed to the movie in the middle.

"Lion King? Good choice, Avey!" Tiffany says as she hops off the bed and puts the disk into the dvd player and turns on the tv. She puts the other movies away and pressed play on the movie before hopping back onto the bed. Then she and Avery settled down on the pillows and covered themselves underneath the thick blanket.

Throughout the whole movie, Avery and Tiffany sang alone when the characters in the movie sang.

As the movie came to an end, Avery yawned tiredly and rubbed her eyes with her tiny hnads.

"Go to sleep, sweetie. I'll sleep with you." Tiffany says as they got comfortable.

Avery scooted close to her mother and snuggled into her chest.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around her daughter and hummed to a slow tune and soon, Avery fell asleep.

Tiffany smiled and closed her eyes as well as she went to sleep.

 

 

**

 

 

"I'm leaving now. I'll see everyone tomorrow." Jessica announced as she grabbed her coat and puts it on.

"Bye Jessica!" her colleagues says together as she grabbed her purse.

She was cleaning her stuff in her office so she can leave and right as she walked out of her office and locked it, a red hair latina woman walked up to her smiling.

"I just wanted to say bye to you," said the red head.

Jessica nodded.

"And if you're not busy, maybe we could go out and get a drink of coffee together," the woman says.

Jessica swallows nervously. The woman wasn't ugly or anything. Infact, the woman was stunning and young. Even as a full blooded latina woman, she was light skinned and skinny. But Jessica knew better than to flirt back and give the woman in front of her hopes especially since Jessica had a gorgeous wife and five beautiful children at home waiting for her.

"I can't. Sorry." she says.

"How about tomorrow?" asked the woman.

"Look. I think you're a very nice woman, Vanessa, but I have a wife who I'm still deeply in love with and I'm not planning on cheating on her." said Jessica, seriously.

"That's too bad because I really think you're too charming to be tied down to just one woman, Jessica. I mean, look at you. You can get anyone you want." Vennessa smirked.

Jessica rolled her eyes and gave Vanessa a death glare.

"I'm the boss around here, Vanessa, and one more inappropriate comment coming from your mouth will have you kicked out of this department and i know you don't want to be living on the streets or with your parents again at this age." Jessica says, harshly.

Vanessa smirk vanished but she still kept calm as she says, "Whatever. If you ever get bored of your so called wife. Call me. I'll be waiting." Vanessa says as she blew a kiss to Jessica and walks away.

Jessica scoffed. There was no way she'll ever get bored of Tiffany. Tiffany was just someone who you can't get bored of being with. She was fun, cute, outgoing, and such a bestfriend/wife that anyone can every have.

Her other colleagues' jaws all dropped as they overheard and witnessed the scene that unfolded in front of them.

Jessica felt ucomfortable so she speed walked down the hall and into the elevator and headed down to the lobby floor. Then when she reached the lobby, she walked out of the building and towards her BMW.

She got in her car and drove home.

 

 

**

 

 

"I missed you.." Jessica says as she kissed Tiffany who had just woken up.

Tiffany nods before scooting over to make room for Jessica on the bed.

"I don't want to wake up Avery right now." Tiffany whispered and Jessica nods.

"Then don't. Let's just sleep." said Jessica as she layed down behind Tiffany and spooned her.

Avery was still snuggled up to Tiffany's chest sleeping soundly.

"Where's Nic, Gabe, Bella, and Aiden?" tiffany asked as she gently touched her daughter's hair.

"Nicholas is doing his homework in his room. Gabriel is playing video games downstairs. Isabella is helping Aiden with his homework." says Jessica.

"Okay Jessi." Tiffany says.

Jessica smiles and closed her eyes.

"I love you.." Tiffany mumbles softly as she went back to sleep.

"Love you, too." Jessica whispered before she also went to sleep.

 

 

**

 

 

Isabella was sitting on the bed with Aiden sitting in between her legs.

"I don't know any of this!" Aiden screamed in frustration.

Isabella looked at the worksheet again from over Aiden's shoulder.

"That's why I'm here, Aiden. I'm supposed to be helping you, remember?" she says.

"Okay, what is the answer to a nickel plus a dime minus a nickel and a penny?" she asked him.

He thought long about it and shrugged.

"Take a guess." Isabella encouraged.

"Um...11?" he guessed.

"Uh.. not exactly but you were close." she says as she starts to explain to him. "A nickel plus a dime is what?" she asked him. 

"I don't know Bella! I don't know anything! I'm stupid!" He felt upset.

She frowned.

"You're not stupid. Do you know how many cents is a nickel?" she asked.

He shakes his head.

"A nickel is equal to five cents and a dime equals to ten cents." she says and he nods, understanding what she had just told him. "Now tell me the answer. What is a nickel plus a dime?" she asked him again.

"It's..." he counted his fingers. "15 cents?" he says.

"You're right. good job!" she praised.

"Now minus a nickel and a penny from that and you get what?" she asked him.

"I don't know how much a penny is." Aiden says.

"It's one cent." she says.

"Then 15 minus 5 plus 1 is... um.. it's 15 minus 5 is 10 minus 1 is 9? Oh I know that answer! It's nine!" Aiden squealed loudly and squeezed Isabella's leg.

"Yup! You got it right!" Isabella laughs happily.

"Thank you, Bella! Now I can do the rest myself!" he says.

"Okay, but to make sure. Let me write down how much cents each coin is." she says.

"Remember a penny is 1 cent, a nickel is 5 cents, a dime is 10 cents, and a quarter is 25 cents." she tell him and he nods.

Isabella refused to leave her little brother alone until he was completely done with his homework.

 

 

**

 

 

Gabriel finished playing the video game downstairs and decided to upstairs.

He was confused to see his brother leave the house since Nicholas never just leaves without their mothers.

The door closed shut and Gabriel walked over to the window and sees Nicholas talking with a girl.

Gabriel's eyes widen when he saw his older brother and the girl hug and kiss each other.

He had to tell someone because he was never good at keeping things to himself.

"Bella!!" He shouted as he sprinted upstairs and into Isabella's room.

"What Gabe? Aiden still needs to finish his homework." Isabella says.

"I just saw Nicholas kissing his girlfriend!" Gabriel shouted and Aiden and Isabella gasped and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah.. exactly my reaction. Come on! I want to meet her!" Gabriel shouted as he sprinted downstairs.

Isabella and Aiden both jumped off the bed and ran downstairs,too. The ran to where Gabe was and saw him opening the door.

"Nic! Is that your girlfriend?" Gabriel asked the teenager who was shocked to see that he was caught.

"Who are you?" asked Isabella as she stared at the blond hair girl.

"I'm Zoe Claire and you three must be Nicholas's brothers and sister." Zoe says as she smiles at them.

The three younger ones nodded.

"Zoe, this is younger brothers, Gabriel and Aiden, and this is my little sister, Isabella." Nicholas introduced.

"Hey Nicholas, aren't you gonna introduce us, too?" a strong yet sweet voice asked from behind.

"M..Mama! W..What are you.. I thought you were sleeping!" Nicholas frowns. He didn't want his family finding out this way.

"I was until Gabriel's loud voice woke me up. Oh yeah, Avery and your mother is coming over right now." Jessica explained right before Tiffany walked over and stopped right next to her with Avery in her arms.

"Who's this, Nic?" asked Tiffany as she looked at Zoe who looked back.

"Mama, mommy, Aves, this is Zoe..my girlfriend." Nicholas says nervously.

"Mrs. Jung-Hwang, I'm Zoe Claire. It's a pleasure to meet you." Zoe says politely and held her hand out.

Jessica raised an eyebrow as she looked at Tiffany who shrugged and took Zoe's hand and shakes it.

Jessica copies Tiffany and shook Zoe's hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet my son's girlfriend, too! Although I thought I told him that he wasn't allowed to have a girlfr-" Jessica was cut off when Tiffany pinched her .

"Ow!" Jessica pouts.

"So, how long have you two been together?" asked Tiffany.

"About almost two weeks." Nicholas answered.

"And you're already kissing?" Gabriel muttered.

"What was that?" asked Jessica as she glared at Nicholas who looked down.

"That's great, Nic!" Tiffany says, happily.

Jessica sighs.

"Zoe, Nicholas's birthday is coming up in a couple of days and he's going camping with his uncle, cousins, and siblings. You should go with them." Tiffany suggested.

Jessica gave Tiffany an "What are you doing?" kind of look.

"Uh.. I'd love to.. I used to always go camping with my dad." Zoe says, happily.

"Cool. This is Nicholas's first camping trip so with you there to help him out, it'll be even better!" Tiffany says.

Zoe nods.

"I'll love to help Nicholas out." she says.

Nicholas blushed.

"So you'll come?" he asked her.

Zoe nods.

"But no sharing tents!" Jessica quickle added.

Nicholas was going to whine but Zoe cuts him off.

"I agree with you, Mrs. Jung-Hwang. We're too young to be sharing tents anyways." Zoe says.

"Glad to know but just call me Jessica." Jessica says.

"And call me Tiffany." Tiffany adds on.

"Okay." says Zoe.

 

 

**

 

 

A couple of days later..

The kids all went camping with their uncle and cousins and Tiffany went to the studio to record and stuff.

At 7pm, she decided to drop by Jessica's office at the Law Firm Department and bring dinner so they could eat together.

She was in the lobby about to head upstairs but right when she was about to enter the elevator, someone called her name.

"Tiffany! Jessica isn't in her office right now." the man says.

"Where is she then, Kyuhyun?" Tiffany asked.

"I saw her leave half an hour ago with Vanessa." he says.

"Vanessa? Is she the red hair latina woman?" Tiffany asked as she felt a familiar feeling rising within her.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun confirmed.

"Where did they go?" she asked.

"I heard something about getting coffee together at the small cafe across from here." he says.

"Thanks." Tiffany mutters as she walked out of the building and headed across the street.

She didn't need to enter the coffee shop to find her wife since the coffee shop had glass windows everywhere.

Right inside the shop, he wife was sitting across the table from Vanessa and they were holding hands on top of the table.

Tiffany didn't only feel jealous but she was hurt by what she was seeing. This felt like college all over again but only this time, it hurted even more.

Tiffany wanted to leave but her legs were frozen to the ground.

She watched as Jessica nodded to whatever Vanessa said.

She saw Vanessa give a flirty smile and a wink and she saw Jessica blush.

She sees Jessica bite her lower lip and it slowly, almost seductively. It was the same habbit that Jessica always used to do to her when she felt .

Was Jessica ? Did she lust the woman in front of her?

Tiffany felt sick. She wanted to run.

She sees Vanessa lift her foot up and slides it up and down Jessica's legs.

Jessica looked weird as she continued to keep eye contact with Vanessa then Jessica said something.

Vanessa said something back and Jessica says something again. Then Jessica pulls her hand away and Vanessa got up and walked over to Jessica's side and pulled her up and dragged her to the bathroom.

Tiffany was crying by now.

'Did they just go to the bathroom? OMG! They're going to have !' Tiffany couldn't take it anymore. 

She felt that she deserved to be cheated on but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt.

She knew that Jessica probably got tired of waiting for her because Tiffany was always the busiest one out of them both. She was never home and now Jessica had found someone to replace her. 

Tiffany realized that they never go on dates anymore ever since they had kids and their schedules always didn't work out with each other and now there's another woman who works with Jessica and has the same schedule as her and they can date. Tiffany felt depressed.

She turned around and gave her bag of food that she had bought to a random person and got into her car and drove off.

"Taeyeon told me that I looked more healthier now and she thought that I gained weight. Oh my god! I'm fat! That's why Jessi's cheating on me! Damn it! I need to lose weight!" Tiffany shouts as she drives off.

Then she remembered what her brother said.

"Fany, one day, she'll get bored of you." Tiffany knew that Leo was just joking around but now she thinks he's right.

"I have to change.. I can't lose her." she says to herself.

 

 

**

 

Jessica pushed Vanessa off of her when Vanessa kissed her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she asked angrily.

"Don't act like you don't like what I'm doing! You're the one who encouraged me to flirt and if you didn't like me then you wouldn't have accepted this date!" Vanessa says while smirking.

Jessica glares at the woman.

"I don't like you! But I am confused as hell!" she says.

"Because you like me." Vanessa says.

"Hell no. I only said yes to you because I knew that if I keep continuing to reject you, you'll keep asking me out and I didn't say anything to you holding my hand or flirting because I figured that that will be the last time you ever get to ever do it anyways. Also, you can't don't kiss me." Jessica says, coldly.

"You lusted for me. Admit it." Vanessa says.

"Maybe but I have to admit that I haven't had with my wife in a while so that's probably why. I don't even like you or love you. I love Tiffany. And besides, what I'm confused about is why you even like me when you freakin have a fiance! You basically cheated on her!" Jessica yelled.

"Like how you cheated on your wife?" Vanessa countered.

"This is your fault!" Jessica blamed.

"Whatever. You know what? My fiance is waiting for me at home so I'm gonna go." Vanessa says as she attempted to leave but Jessica pulled her back and slapped her across the face.

"That's what you get, ." Jessica smirks and leaves first leaving Vanessa to cry over the pain.

 

 

**

 

 

Jessica came home to an empty house.

"Tiff? Baby? Where are you?" she called out but no one answered.

Jessica frowned and walked over to the living room and the tv as she sat sat down on the sofa.

She sent a message to Tiffany.

To: Tiffy

Baby, where are you? I'm home now.

Jessica waited but still no reply.

Jessica stayed up until 12am but Tiffany still wasn't home.

She was getting worried.

Jessica waited a few more hours but she started to feel tired so she fell asleep.

At 4am in the morning, Jessica heard rattling from the door.

Someone was trying to open the door.

The door opened and Tiffany walked in with red poofy eyes and messy hair.

Jessica was angry.

Looking at Tiffany's appearance and how she walked, she knew that her wife was drunk.

Jessica got up and marched over to Tiffany and grabbed her arm before pulling her upstairs and to their bedroom.

"Where did you go?" Jessica asked, angrily.

Tiffany giggled.

"You mad? Hehe.. you are mad!" she says.

"Dear god.. I swear.. if you say another party like last time, wait..why do you smell like cigerates?" Jessica asked. Jessica was now clearly upset. This was not Tiffany. Tiffany doesn't smoke and Tiffany doesn't get drunk especially since she has high tolerance to alcohol and ever since they had kids, none of them ever drank enough that made them this drunk.

"Hehe.. you look funny when you're mad, Jessica. And I only had more than 10 drinks and someone let me try smoking~" Tiffany laughs and that only made Jessica angrier.

"Why did you? Fany! How could you?!" Jessica yelled but she knew that Tiffany won't even remember this conversation later on.

"Be quiet, Jessica. My head hurts." Tiffany says as she lays down on the bed.

Jessica didn't move from where she was standing.

"What are you doing? Come lay down next to me~" Tiffany whines.

Jessica glares at her wife.

"Not when you smell like cigerates and alcohol." Jessica exclaims.

"Then where will you sleep?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm going to sleep in the guest room." Jessica says coldly as she walks off.

Tiffany felt her tears roll down her face.

"She doesn't even want to sleep next to me anymore even after I changed my lifestyle for her.." Tiffany mumbled to herself.

Tiffany remembered that Kyuhyun said that Vanessa smokes and loves to get drunk and parties so she tried to change herself to be like Vanessa.

"I'm just not Vanessa.." Tiffany says to herself. "I'm not beautiful enough. I'm not skinny enough. I'm not tall enough. I'm not young anymore. I'm not fun. I can't always be home with my family. I never go on dates with Jessica anymore. I'm useless." she says to herself and sobs quietly until she fell asleep.

Jessica actually never left. She stood next to the door but she never actually left the room. Tiffany was just too drunk to see that Jessica didn't actually leave. She was there all along and she had heard everything.

Jessica felt her heart ache at what she heard and how broken Tiffany looked.

"Of course you're not Vanessa. You're Tiffany.. my one and only.. You're perfect just the way you are." Jessica says as she stared at Tiffany sadly.

She took out her phone and saw a text from Kyuhyun.

To: JJ

Jessica, yesterday Tiffany came to the lobby looking for you and I told her where you were and she went to look for you. She told me that she saw you and Vanessa flirting and she said that Vanessa pulled you into the bathroom and that you cheated on her so she drove off crying. She called me and told me that she was at a bar, Sica! Fany never goes to the bar alone! She's hurt badly by you and got drunk! I don't know what really happened yesterday between you and Vanessa but don't screw anything up between you and Fany because what you have is perfect as it is, Sica.

-Kyuhyun

"Oh god.. I screwed up.." Jessica choked back her tears. "I screwed up.." she repeated.