Chapter 11

Married Life

"Hello?" a woman's voice was heard asking.

"Hello. Is this Sunny Lee?" asked Jessica, as she leaned back against her chair and stared at the image of Sunny and Tiffany kissing.

"Yes, this is Sunny. Who's this?" asked Sunny, sounding confused.

Jessica smirked.

"This is Jessica." she answered in confidence.

Jessica heard a gasp and silently laughs. If only she could see the shock expression on the woman's face.

"J..Jessica? As in Jessica Jung-Hwang? Tiffany's Jessica?" asked Sunny, nervous.

Jessica rolled her eyes and answered, "Yes. Here's the thing. You told the whole entire world that you were dating my wife, which is an obvious lie, and I'm not going to sit here letting you lie to everyone. Tiffany is mine and we have a family together. We're not going to divorce, and the picture of you two kissing is fake, probably photoshopped." 

"You're point?" asked Sunny.

"My point is that I want you to tell everyone that you are lying to them and that there is nothing going on between you and my wife!" Jessica hissed, angrily.

Sunny laughs, "And why would I do that?" 

"Firstly, my wife and I both don't even know you, and secondly, you're just a radio DJ, and I'm a lawyer that can send your to jail!" yelled Jessica.

"Chillax gurl~ I'll tell the whole entire world that I was lying, but not yet." said Sunny.

"Why not?"

"I still haven't got what I wanted. You'll get your way, but what about me?" asked Sunny.

"What about you?" asked Jessica.

"I want something in return." Sunny says.

"You're obviously rich. You could already have everything you want." Jessica says, annoyed.

"Not everything.." Sunny mutters.

"What the h*ll do you mean?" 

"I want one thing and one thing only and that's..."

Before Sunny could say what she wanted, a loud bang was heard.

"Crap! Got to go! Look. I'll tell the press, just not so soon. Bye!" said Sunny. Before Jessica could say anything back, Sunny hung up.

Jessica groaned in annoyance.

She puts her cell phone onto her desk and clicked the mouse the exit the webpage she was looking at.

She then hears a knock on the door and says, "Come in!"

The door opened and a small figure walked in.

Jessica's expression soften as she opened her arms out to her daughter.

Little Avery ran into her mothers arms and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jessica asked, as she runs her hand through her daughter's brown straight hair.

"Is Bella be okey?" asked sad Avery.

Jessica nods.

"Bella is going to be okay, Avey. She's still hurt, so you have to watch her to make sure she's alright, okay?" 

"I can watch unnie?" asked Avery.

Jessica smiles and nods.

"You can watch her if you want." she says.

"With you, mama?" Avery looks at Jessica for an answer.

"Yes baby, with me." Jessica answered.

"Okay." says Avery.

"Let's go see what your mother is doing." Jessica says before she stands up, with Avery still in her arms. She carried her out of her office and down the halls then down the stairs. She made her way into the family living room and the rest of her kids and her wife all fast asleep on the couches. 

Jessica puts Avery down before she walked over to the couch to grab the remote and turned the tv off. 

"Can I wake Nic up, mama?" asked Avery, who was poking Nicholas's cheek with her tiny finger.

Jessica looked at the time and nodded.

"Sure Avey."

Avery smiled before hopping onto Nicholas's back

"Nic! Wake up!" she shouted as she hugged him tightly.

Nicholas opened his eyes and yawned before he felt his baby sister sitting on his back.

"Hey Avey, can you get off of me?" he asked her and she got off of him. 

Then he pulled her onto his lap and tickled her and she laughs loudly, waking everyone else up.

Jessica laughs, too, seeing how adorable her kids were.

"Hey sleepy heads." she greeted the ones who were sleeping that had just woken up. "It's late. Do you guys want something to eat?" she asked them, but they all shook their heads. "Okay then, why don't you all head upstairs and sleep on your beds?" she says and the kids all did as she said. Isabella was still on painkillers, so Nicholas carried her upstairs and into her room.

Instead of letting her wife get up from the couch, so that they can go upstairs to sleep as well. Jessica straddled her wife and kissed her. They made out for a while until Tiffany broke it, panting and asking, "Are you okay, Jess?"

Jessica bites her lip and says, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"We usually don't make out down here especially when the kids are home." said Tiffany.

"Well, I wanted to." said Jessica. "You don't want to?"

"Of course I do! It...It's just that..uh.. nevermind." 

"What is it?"

"Can we make out upstairs nect time? I feel uncomfortable knowing that the kids might walk down the stairs and see us." said Tiffany, blushing.

Jessica smirks, "It's not like they haven't seen us make out already, Tiff." she teased.

"I know.. but aren't we going to.. you know.. do it?" asked Tiffany.

Jessica blushed and nods.

"I want to.." she answered.

"I want to take this upstairs, in our private bedroom, alone." said Tiffany, biting her lip seductively.

Jessica swallows.

"O..Okay.. let's go." she gets off of Tiffany, then pulls her upstairs and into their bedroom. Then she locks the door and walks towards Tiffany, who was sitting on the bed.

She pushed Tiffany down and crawled on top of her.

Tiffany smiles before pulling Jessica down and kissing her deeply.

"T..Tiff.. I need you to take off your clothes." Jessica panted as she plants Tiffany's jaw and neck with kisses.

"Why don't you take them off for me?" asked Tiffany.

Jessica smiles, "Okay."

Jessica grabs Tiffany's shirt and lifts it over the latter's head until it was off. Then she threw the shirt onto the ground. Next, she went for Tiffany's pants and takes it off quickly, leaving Tiffany in her bra and underwear.

"Take your off, too." said Tiffany as she pulls off Jessica's clothes as quickly as Jessica took hers off.

Now that they had less clothes on, they went back to kissing.

Of course, the rest of the clothes they wore came off eventually, and they made love that night.

 

 

**

 

 

 

The next morning, Nicholas, Gabriel, and Aiden decided to help their mothers cook breakfast.  Afterwards, everyone sat around the table, eating their breakfast.

Isabella didn't eat much, but she usually doesn't eat much, so it was normal.

Aiden and Avery were racing each other to see who would finish their breakfast first.

Gabriel had already finished his breakfast and was finishing his homework assignment that he forgot to finish.

Nicholas was texting Zoe, while eating his breakfast.

Tiffany and Jessica were feeding each other.

"Cell phones away during breakfast, Nicholas." Jessica warned.

Nicholas sighs and puts his phone away and finished eating.

"So, did you guys decide where you want to go for a vacation yet?" asked Tiffany, as she fed Jessica a piece of bacon.

The kids all looked at each other before nodding.

"We want to go to Seoul." said Nicholas.

"I want to visit grandma and grandpa." says Gabriel, smiling at his parents.

"I want to see Aunt Krystal." says Isabella and Avery agrees, too.

"I just want to eat the Korean food." says Aiden.

Tiffany and Jessica both looked at each other, happily.

"I think that's a terrific plan, don't you agree?" asked Jessica to Tiffany.

"I agree, honey. I know how much you missed your parents and your sister." said Tiffany.

Jessica nodded.

"I haven't seen them in person for over a year. We've been too busy to go visit them, and they've been too busy to visit us." she says, sadly. "But I'm glad that we're free now."

"You should call them to tell them in advance that we're going to Seoul to see them." said Tiffany.

"I will." says Jessica, as she gets up from the chair and walks out of the kitchen with her phone in her hands.

Tiffany looked at her kids and saw that they were all grinning at her.

"Did you guys pick Seoul because you knew how much your mother missed her grandparents and her sister?" she asked.

Her children all nodded.

"Yeah, but it's also because we want to see them, too. We miss grandpa, grandma, and Aunt Krystal, mommy." says Gabriel.

"I like grandma's cooking." says Aiden, as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Me too!" Avery giggled. 

"I miss them, too. I promise that I'll take you guys around the city to shop and do all of that fun stuff." says Tiffany.

"Yay!" Avery claps.

Jessica walks back into the kitchen, with a huge smile on her face.

"You look happy. What's going on?" asked Tiffany, wanting to know why Jessica looked so happy.

"I just called my mom and she says that she can't wait to have us over! That's why I plan to book us plane tickets in a month or two." Jessica explains.

"That's a great idea, Jessi." sayd Tiffany.

"I know, and umma wants us to got as soon as possible, but Isabella just had surgery so we have to wait for her to fully recover,"  said Jessica, happily.

"This is still awesome, Jessi. I miss Seoul and I can't wait to see your family again." 

"Me too, My parents can't wait to see you, too, Tiff. They really miss us." says Jessica.

"I know." 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

One month and a half has gone by and the Jung-Hwang family were excited for the trip.

"Guys, after school today, pack your stuff and head to bed. You're going to need it tonight since we're leaving early tomorrow. Your mother and I will handle everything else, okay?" after she said that, Jessica waited for a proper reply.

"Okay, mama." said Nicholas, Gabriel, Isabella, Aiden, and Avery.

"Come on. Avery and Nic, you're coming with me. Gabe, Bella, and Aiden, you go with your mommy." Jessica ordered.

The kids all followed order. They grabbed their backpacks and went to their designated vehicles and their parents dropped them off at school.

Later that day, Jessica and Tiffany picked their children up from school and daycare. When they arrived at home, everyone got packed. Jessica and tiffany made sure to check in on their children to make sure that they packed everything that they needed then they sat down and had early dinner before heading off to shower or bath. Then they went to their rooms to sleep.

The mrning after, the Jung-Hwang family arrived at the airport as they checked in. The boarded the plane and sat down, trying to get comfortable as they waited for the plane to set off to Seoul, South Korea.

Jessica sat beside Avery on the plane.

Tiffany sat beside Aiden, who sat near the window.

Gabriel and Isabella sat together, and Nicholas sat next to a girl, who looked a couple of years older than him, on the plane.

The girl smiled at Nicholas and says in Korean, "Hi, I'm Kim Hana."

Nicholas smiled back, "I'm Jung-Hwang Nicholas." he replies in Korean.

"Where are you headed?" asked Hana.

"Seoul." says Nicholas. 

"Really?! I am, too! I'm actually going to Seoul because of an audition." said Hana

"That's cool. What audition?" Nicholas asked.

"Kpop audition." Hana answered.

"You sing?" he asked.

She nodded.

"But I'm better at dancing." she blushed.

"I bet." he says as he took a glance at her fit body and blushed.

"Do you dance, too? You seem fit." she says as she touched his arm.

Nicholas blushed.

"Not really.. I'm play sports to keep me fit." he replied, shyly.

Hana nodded, feeling interested in the topic they're discussing.

Gabriel, who sat in front of the teenagers, whispered to Isabella.

"Nicholas is such a flirt." he says.

Isabella looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about, Gabe?" she asked him.

"He's flirting with that girl even though he has a girlfriend! I'm pretty sure his girlfriend's name is Zoe Claire." said Gabriel, crossing his arms.

Isabella looked back and saw her brother and the girl laughing and talking. They were sitting too close and the girl was touching her brother. She frowns, "Although Nic is our brother. I don't like that he's flirting with another girl when he has a girlfriend. If I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't want him flirting with another girl or cheating on me." said Isabella.

"I don't want my future girlfriend cheating on me either, and I will never cheat on my girlfriend." says Gabriel. "Nic better knows what he's doing."

A couple of hours later, everyone was asleep.

When the plance finally arrived in Seoul, the pilot made an announcement before landing the plance into the airport.

By now, everyone was awake and looking out the windows.

"We're here! Yay!" Avery squealed.

"We are, baby." says Jessica, feeling really glad and happy.

They were now finally landing in Seoul, South Korea..