Chapter 9

Married Life

Tiffany stopped right in front of their bedroom door and turned around to face Jessica, who looked confused.

"Uh.. I quit being a singer." Tiffany answered Jessica's question from earlier.

"Why? I know you love singing, Tiff. So why would you give that up?" Jessica asked. 

"Because I don't want to be replaced! I want to be here for you and our kids, Jessi!" Tiffany responded, while looking hurt.

Jessica walked over to Tiffany and held her hands.

"You're never going to be replaced, baby. I love you, and our children loves you.." Jessica says softly as she gives Tiffany a small smile.

"You want me to be a singer again?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica shakes her head.

"I do, but not now. I like spending time with you." she says. "However, did you by any chance rip the contract?" she asked.

Tiffany shakes her head.

"I just called my manager and told him that I was done." she says.

"Tiff, you can't just quit by calling in. It doesn't work like that. You're still pretty much under contract with the record label unless you are planning to sue them to get out of the contract, which you aren't, right?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm not going to sue them, Jessi." Tiffany answered softly.

"Okay, but I'm still confused about the whole dating situation between you and Sunny Lee." Jessica said quickly.

"But I'm telling the truth, Jess. I don't even know who she is.." Tiffany says. "Please believe me. I would never cheat on you, Jessi." 

Jessica knew that Tiffany was being sincere so she says, "I believe you, Tiff. However, she has caused so many commotion on the internet and she almost broke us up! I want to speak with her and make her tell us why she decided to lie to the fans about you and her!" 

Tiffany cups Jessica's face.

"And we will, Jessi. Together." she says.

Jessica sighs.

"Okay." she says.

With that said, Jessica boldly takes Tiffany's hand and lead her into their room. 

Tiffany was about to say something when Jessica's soft lips met with hers.

Tiffany could feel Jessica's lips curve up and she felt her heart race with bless.

"I love you.." Jessica says after she pulls back from the kiss.

Tiffany looked down at her own hands shly.

"I love you, too.." she says, smiling.

"I believe you.." Jessica says as she stares at Tiffany with love. "And I'm still so sorry for hurting you. Everything that had happened between us was both our faults and please know that the only one I want to be with is you. I can't imagine myself with anyone else besides you. I know this sounds so cliche and corny, but it's true. You complete me, Tiff." after she said that, Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany and leaned her head onto the latter's shoulder.

Jessica's smile widen when Tiffany gently carressed her head and back.

"It doesn't sound cliche or corny, Jessi. I think it's sweet, and I feel the same way." said Tiffany.

Jessica plants a soft kiss onto Tiffany's lips.

"You don't know how happy I am, Tiff." Jessica says as she takes Tiffany's hand and leads her to their bed.

"How happy are you?" asked Tiffany, smiling.

"Really really happy. Words can't even describe how happy I am right now." answered Jessica as she gently gets on her side of the bed.

Tiffany goes on the other side of the bed and gently sits down since Avery was sleeping silently in the middle.

She looks at Jessica.

"I don't want to sound selfish, but please promise me that you won't let Venessa get close to you." she says quietly.

"I promise, Tiff. I'll even fire her if I have to. Don't worry about anything, okay?" says Jessica as she leans over Avery and gives Tiffany a kiss on her right cheek.

Tiffany sighs.

"Okay.." she answers as she lays back and rests her head on her pillow. Jessica does the same.

"Mommy? Mama?" they hear Avery mumble.

"Yes baby girl? What is it?" asked Jessica as she carressed Avery's hair.

Tiffany turned to her right and looks at both of her girls.

"Hi Avey."

"Mommy? Is you and mama okay now?" asked Avery.

"Mama and I are okay now, sweetie. Don't worry, okay?" says Tiffany as she kisses Avery's forehead.

Avery nods.

"Go back to sleep, baby girl. We can talk tomorrow, okay?" Jessica whispered.

"Okay mama. G'night mama. G'night mommy." Avery whispered as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Tiffany yawns before she closed her eyes.

"Good night, Jessi." she mumbles.

Jessica reached over and switched off their lamp.

"Good night, Tiff." she says before she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

[March 1st, 2027]

The next morning, the Jung-Hwang family all sat around the kitchen table as they ate their breakfast; pancakes, eggs, sausages, bacons, and hashbrowns on the side, with orange juice for the kids and coffee for the two adults.

The morning was quiet as usual, however Nicholas noticed someone that none of his siblings seem to notice. 

From across the table, he saw his mothers talking and smiling to each other. They had those stares that showed that they were totally in love, and there were no more awkward exhanges between the two women. Nicholas couldn't be any happier. His mothers finally made up.

"Hey guys, how do you guys feel about going on a vacation with jus tthe family?" asked Jessica.

"Vacation?" asked Aiden, confused.

"I like the idea, mama." said Isabella.

"Me too." said Gabriel.

"Where to, mama?" asked Nicholas.

"Your mom and I have decided that we'll let you kids decide this time." Jessica says.

"Can we think about it?" Nicholas asked.

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other then back at him.

"Sure Nic. Just let us know soon, okay?" says Jessica.

"Okay mama." Nicholas smiles.

Isabella raised her hand.

"Mommy, mama. I'm done eating, so may I be excused?" she asked.

"Sure sweetie." says Tiffany.

Isabella gets up and puts her plate and cup into the sink before heading to her room upstairs.

Tiffany felt something was off about Isabella, but decided not to say anything yet.

"I need to head upstairs for a bit, babe. You know.. to check my emails and stuff for work." says Jessica.

"Okay Jessi." says Tiffany before kissing Jessica and letting her go.

Once Jessica left the kitchen, the remaining children minus Isabella asked their mother.

"Are you and mama back together again?" asked Aiden, who was chewing on his sausage.

"Aiden sweetie, we were never seperated." Tiffany answered.

"But you weren't exactly together, mommy." says Gabriel.

"We had some problems, Gabe." said Tiffany.

"I'm really happy that you two are okay now, mommy. I can't imagine if you two weren't. I love both of you." said Nicholas, who happened to be their first born child.

"I love you, too, Nic. I love every one of you and so does your mama." Tiffany explains. She can't help but look at Nicholas with so much love. Even at the age of thirteen, Nicholas still called her mommy. Most boys and girls at this age would stop calling their mother's mommy already, but he didn't stop. This made her happy because she will miss hearing him call her that once he grows up.

"Your mother is right, kids. I love each and every one of you." says Jessica as she re-enters the kitchen.

"Are you done checking your emails?" asked Tiffany.

"Yeah.. luckily, I only received one email today. It was from Gyuri." said Jessica. "Don't worry, she just wanted to know if we were alright, and I sent her a quick email telling her that we were okay and still so in love."

Tiffany laughs.

"Why did she send an email and not just text you? It's way easier just to text and faster." 

Jessica shrugs.

"That's Gyuri for you. Always wants to make everything seem so serious and professional." said Jessica.

"Speaking of professional. When are you going back to work?" asked Tiffany.

"Maybe tomorrow, but don't worry. I'm bringing you with me." Jessica says.

"Why?" asked Tiffany.

"You'll get to see me fire Venessa." Jessica winked.

Tiffany smiles.

"And you want me there?" 

"Of course, Tiff. I want you to see how much I'm willing to do to just show you how much I care about you." 

"I feel so lucky.."

"I want you to feel lucky, Tiff."

"Speaking of lucky. I need a new phone.. you know.. since you basically broke my phone last night." said Tiffany as she drinks her coffee.

Jessica nods, feeling ashamed of herself and her actions.

"I'm sorry, Tiff. I'll buy you a new one." she says.

Tiffany shakes her head, giggling.

"I'll buy myself a new phone. Can you just come with me?" asked Tiffany.

Jessica smiles and nods.

"I'm thinking about getting an Iphone 6." Tiffany says and Jessica's jaws dropped opened.

"B..But you're a Samsung person! You never even have an Iphone or any Apple devices before!" Jessica whines.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

"Your point is?" 

Jessica crossed her arms and pouts.

"I have an Iphone 5 still." she mutters.

Tiffany and the kids all laughed.

"Honey, if you want an Iphone 6 as well then buys one. Just give your Iphone 5 to Nic or sell it." said Tiffany, finding it amusing that Jessica would throw a fit just because she also wanted an Iphone 6.

"I just find it weird that you want an Iphone 6 when you never owned an Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, or any other apple devices before. You know, you're always hooked onto the Samsung life with the phones and tablets." Jessica says.

"Is it wrong that I want a change for once?" asked Tiffany, pouting.

"Of course not, Tiff." Jessica says.

"Since mama broke your phone, mommy. Can I break your phone next time?" asked Aiden.

"No you can not." said Tiffany.

"But.."

"Your mommy is right, Aiden. Breaking other people's things is bad so you can't." said Jessica.

"So, you're bad?" asked Aiden.

"Uh.. I'm not.." 

"Your mama is just a bit naughty, Aiden, but she's not bad. She's still the best mama, right?" Tiffany asked, trying to save Jessica.

"I guess." said Aiden, confused.

"How about you boys go play in the game room and bring Avery with you." Jessica suggested.

The boys all nodded and puts their dishes into the sink. Nicholas picked Averey up and carried her out the door, while Gabriel and Aiden ran full speed to the basement.

"Jess, I think something is wrong with Isabella." says Tiffany once the kids were gone.

"What? Are you sure?" asked Jessica as she sat on Tiffany's lap.

"She looked sad and she barely said anything this morning." said Tiffany.

"She's always quiet, babe." Jessica reminded.

"But she's extra quiet." said Tiffany.

"How about we go check on her since you're so worried." Jessica offered.

"I think we can do that later. She probably wants a little space to herself right now." said Tiffany as she kissed Jessica's neck.

Jessica moaned a little.

"T..Tiff..mng..that feels so good..." she tilts her head to give Tiffany more access.

Tiffany closed her eyes and tightened her arms around Jessica's waist, as she kissed, , and on Jessica's neck.

"You like that?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica moaned and nodded with eyes shut.

"Y..Yeah.. keep going.. Don't stop." says Jessica as she grips her hands on Tiffany's shoulders.

Just as Tiffany moved her hands up Jessica's shirt, a loud scream blasted out from upstairs. It made them jump from shock.

"Was that?" asked Tiffany, still unsure. But then another pitchy scream was heard and both adults took off sprinting upstairs.

Tiffany was faster as she followed the scream. She ran straight into Isabella's room and saw her daughter lying on the floor, crying and screaming in pain.

"Bella! what's wrong, baby?" she asked. She kneeled down beside her daughter.

Jessica ran in a few sonds after, panting. She kneeled down beside her wife.

Isabella held her stomach, crying in pain.

"It hurts!" she cried.

"Where baby?" asked Jessica. "Here?" she asked as she tried to touch Isabella's lower stomach.

She barely touched it as Isabella cried in pain and threw up.

Tiffany looked at Jessica in fear.

"J.Jessi.." she says.

Jessica's eyes started to water. Her daughter was in so much pain and she didn't know what to do.

Noticing that her daughter's face was turning pale and blue. Jessica instantly took out her phone and dialed 911.

She called for an ambulance.

"The ambulance is on their way, baby girl. Just hang in there, okay? Mama and mommy is here. You can't leave us, okay? Do you hear me, Isabella?" asked Jessica, but Isabella kept whimpering with her eyes shut.

Less that 10 minutes later, sirens was heard.

Gabriel came running into the room, panting.

"What's wrong with Bell?" he asked.

"We don't know, Gabe. Where's your brothers and sister?" asked Tiffany, as she held her daughter.

"Nicholas is downstairs with Avery and Aiden." Gabriel responded.

"Go back down there baby. Tell Nicholas to open the door for the paramedics." Jessica tells him.

He nodded and ran downstairs.

Minutes later, loud footsteps were heard and three paramedics came into the bedroom and lifted Isabella onto the stretcher. They asked a few questions and Jessica answered them fastly.

"I need one of you to come with us in the ambulance." said the paramedic.

"I'll go." said Tiffany.

"Okay." said Jessica, wiping her tears.

"I'll see you there." said Tiffany as she gave Jessica's hand a squeeze before letting go.

She followed the paramedics downstairs and into the ambulance.

Once the ambulance was gone, Jessica ran down the stairs.

She looked at Nicholas, Gabriel, Aiden, and Avery and saw that they were all crying.

"Let's go to the hospital. Your mommy and sister needs us there." she says as she grabs her purse and keys. As everyone rushed into her BMW, she locked the house, got into the driver's seat, and drove off.

On their way to the hospital, Jessica wipes her tears.

She couldn't imagine losing anyone she loves. 

Her wife and her kids meant the world to her and she wouldn't be able to live if she knew something horrible has happened to them.

"When we get there, I want everyone to pray for Isabella. Can you all do that?" asked Jessica.

"Yes, mama." said her four children.

Jessica wasn't about to lose her daughter. 

'Please be alright, Isabella.' she thought.