Chapter 5

Married Life

The next day, Jessica, Yoona, Seohyun, and Taeyeon were all relaxing in the hot tub since Tiffany went to work and Aiden went with her . Nicholas went over to his friend's house to hang out for the entire day. Gabriel hung out with Mason and Dylan while Isabella played with Avery. 

"You're divorced?!!" Jessica asked in disbelief.

Taeyeon sighs.

"I couldn't stay with a man who cares more about himself than his family." she replied.

"If you're trying to find someone to hook up with, just know that Tiffany is off the market." said Jessica as she crossed her arms around her chest and leaned back.

Seohyun looked confused.

Yoona's eyes went wide as she looked at Taeyeon wanting answers.

Taeyeon gives Jessica a glare.

"I'm not a lesbian!" she says, harshly.

Jessica shrugs.

"I know that now but back in college, I didn't and thought you were trying to make a move on Tiff." she says.

Yoona laughs.

"Sica, you thought that Taeyeon was trying to hit on Fany? That's hilarious! Taeyeon is straight! She only digs the flat chest, big hands, and long D!" she says in between laughs.

Seohyun giggles.

Taeyeon blushes and slaps Yoona.

Jessica didn't find it funny at all.

"You have no shame on what you say, Yoona." Jessica comments.

"I know I don't." says Yoona like it wasn't a big deal.

"Unnie, do you also like the D?" asked Seohyun while blushing.

Everyone looked at her weirdly while Jessica answers, "I'm married to Tiff, Seo. She's a woman and I never been with a guy before.. well not officially." 

"Do you ever wonder?"

"No because that would be like cheating and I really love Tiff so I would never think of liking a man. I mean yes Tiff and I had rough experiences in our relaionship especially during college with the long distance relationship thing but we never cheat." said Jessica.

"So you guys never made any mistakes like cheating?" asked Taeyeon in awe.

"Actually there was a few time-" Jessica started but was interrupted.

"I knew it!" Taeyeon exclaimes and glares at Jessica who glares back.

"But it wasn't intentionally. There was this one time in college when I was in the library studying for a midterm when Tiffany decided to make a surprise visit. She found me in the library with another girl who was all over me and got extremely jealous and I told her that the girl was just a tutor but Tiffany refused to believe me. She told me that the girl had eyes for me and kept flirting with me and I didn't believe her until one day, the girl kissed me. I got angry and slapped her and told her that I had a girlfriend and to not bother me again then I chased Tiffany to the airport and begged her to forgive me and that I only had eyes for her." Jessica explained.

"That was so romantic." Seohyun says while smiling.

"You sounded so in love." Yoona pointed out.

"I was and I always will be." Jessica smiles.

"I'm jealous. You girls are too cute together." Taeyeon says.

"You'll find someone that will love you." Jessica tells Taeyeon.

"I hope someone will love me." Taeyeon says sadly.

 

**

 

After talking with her record label, Tiffany and Aiden went to get ice-cream before heading home.

When they got home, Aiden to the kitchen and Tiffany found Jessica sleeping on the couch. She went over and gave Jessica a kiss on the forehead before walking to the kitchen. In the kitchen, she found Yoona and Taeyeon cooking and all of the kids all sitting around the table eating. Seohyun was sitting next to Dylan.

"Why's Jessica sleeping? She should be the one cooking since you two are the guest." Tiffany says as she walked over to Taeyeon and hugged her tightly then she hugged Yoona. 

"She was tired so we offered to cook." Taeyeon explained.

"Fany unnie! I missed you!" Seohyun got up and hugged the older woman who hugged back. 

"I missed you, too." Tiffany replied.

"Are you hungry, Fany? I can cook you some pancakes, too." offered Taeyeon.

"No thanks, Tae. I actually just ate before I came home." Tiffany politely declined.

"Oh. How was work?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Kim Taeyeon, we haven't seen each other for over years and you're asking me 'how was work?' How about you ask me something else like 'how is life?' or 'Did you miss me?'" Tiffany pouts.

Taeyeon chuckles.

"Did you miss me, Fany?" she asked.

"Of course I missed you, Taetae. You're my bestfriend and you never visit." Tiffany explained.

"Sorry." said Taeyeon.

"That's alright. So, how have you been, Taeyeon?" asked Tiffany.

"Alright. I mean after the divorce, appa and umma let me move back home and they never asked why I filed divorce so I'm thankful and Mason loves his grandparents so I guess I'm fine." Taeyeon says, happily.

"That's great." Tiffany says.

"So Mason, how are you?" she asked.

The 12 year old boy replies, "I'm good, Aunt Fany." he says softly.

"That's terrific, Mas." Tiffany says giving Mason a proud smile.

"We'll be leaving tonight, Fany unnie." Seohyun says.

"Why? We haven't seen eachother for so long and you're leaving already?" Tiffany asked.

"I know, Fany, but we're going to Reno tonight." Taeyeon explained.

"That's cool." Tiffany nods approvingly.

"I'll miss you though." Taeyeon says.

Tiffany smiles and hugs Taeyeon tightly.

"Me too."

 

**

 

[January 15th, 2027]

Location: Unholy Dragon Middle School

Nicholas was sitting with his friends at the cool kids' table in the cafeteria when a pretty girl with blue eyes and blond hair walked in.

"Dude, she's checking you out." One of his friend whispered.

Nicholas nodded as he saw the pretty girl check him out.

"I'll be right back." he says as he stands up and cooly walked to her.

"Hey. I'm Nicholas Jung-Hwang but you can call me Nic. What's your name?" he asked with a smile.

The girl smiled back.

"I'm Zoe Claire." she says.

"Zoe? That's a pretty name for such a pretty girl." He says and she blushed.

"Thank you. I really like your name, too, Nicholas." she giggled.

He smiled and held his hand out.

"Wanna hang out together? I was eating with my friends but you can join us if you like." he says.

She nods and held his hand.

"I'll like that." she says before he takes her to the cool kids' table and introduced her to his friends.

 

**

 

Location: Unholy Dragon Elementary School

In the fourth grade class, Isabella and Gabriel sat side to side taking notes as their teacher taught them math.

"Whoever can answer this math problem correct will get a bag of candy." said the teacher. "What's 144 divided by 12?" she asked.

Some students just stared at the board while others tried to solve it by writing the problem out on paper.

"Do you know the answer, Bell?" asked Gabriel who gave up trying to figure the answer out.

Isabella nods and raised her hand.

"Isabella, do you know the answer?" asked the teacher.

"I do, Mrs. B. The answer is 12." said Isabella.

"That's correct. Stay back after class ends and I'll give you the bag of candy." said the teacher.

"Okay Mrs. B." says Isabella.

"I wish I was as smart as you, Bell." Gabriel says, sadly.

"You are smart, Gabe, and I can always help you with homework and stuff." says Isabella.

"You already do that but I'm still slower at learning than you." Gabriel sulks.

"Mama says that everyone learns at different pace, Gabe." Isabella reminds.

"I know, Bell."

"If it makes you happy, I'm willing to share my candy with you." said Isabella.

"Okay." Gabriel nods.

 

**

 

Meanwhile, in 2nd grade, Aiden was being a trouble maker like usual. He spit at other students and mocked the teacher and refused to pay attention in class so he got sent to the principle's office and waited for his mothers to arrive.

Once Jessica and Tiffany arrived in the principle's office, they sat down next to Aiden.

"What did my son do this time?" asked Tiffany, concerned.

"Apparently his teacher said that he was spitting at other students and refused to pay attention in class by disrupting class time." The principle explained.

Jessica and Tiffany glared at their youngest son who looked down at his hands.

"Is that true, Aiden Brody?" asked Jessica.

Aiden nodded in guilt.

Jessica sighs.

"How much trouble is he in?" she asked.

"I'm thinking about just giving him a week of time out during recess time instead of detention." said the principle.

"We understand." said Jessica.

"We'll make sure to talk to him about his behavior again. Maybe this time, he'll listen." said Tiffany while eyeing Aiden.

"I think that Aiden is a very bright student but it seems like he's having a hard time focusing in class. You may all go home now but I hope when I see you again Aiden, you'll be respectful of your teacher and your peers." said the principle.

Aiden didn't reply.

When they got into the car, Jessica was silent the whole time while Tiffany felt disppointed in her son.

Aiden knew he was in trouble.

When they got into the house, Jessica crossed her arms.

"You're grounded for two weeks. No watching tv, no games, no swimming, no friends, and no ice-cream until you're not grounded anymore, got it young man?" asked Jessica and Aiden nods.

"Now go upstairs and think about what you have done today and I'll call you down for lunch." said Jessica while she walks into the kitchen.

Tiffany kneels down in front of Aiden who started to sob.

"Why did you get in trouble, sweetie?" she asked.

Aiden sobs, "I was bored and no one wanted to play with me at recess so I spit at them and I don't understand anything the teacher teaches so I got bored and then I started to talk loudly to my seatmate because he didn't understand, too. That's why I got in trouble, mommy. I'm sorry for being bad." he says.

Tiffany wipes his tears away and kissed his forehead.

"Baby, next time other kids don't want to play with you, you just walk away and try to find other kids to play with because they might want to play with you, too. And if you don't understand anything your teacher teaches, ask questions next time so you won't get in trouble, okay?" Tiffany says.

Aiden nods.

"Okay mommy."

"Good. Now you go upstairs and I'll go help your mama make lunch." she says before watching him walk up the stairs before she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh my god. Was I being too harsh on him, Tiff? I mean, I never ground any of my kids! Heck! I never got grounded myself! OMG! What if he hates me?" Jessica freaked.

Tiffany laughs at her wife.

"Honey, he doesn't hate you and you did the right thing by grounding him. He needs to learn that he can't always have the easy way out of everything." she says.

"Are you sure?" asked Jessica.

"Positive." 

"Alright. Let's make lunch then." Jessica says as she started to cut the vegetables

"What are we making?" asked Tiffany.

"Mixed vegetables with beef." Jessica replies.

"Sounds delicious." Tiffany says.

"It is." Jessica hums as she puts the cut vegetables in the pan that was on the stove.

Tiffany walked over to the fridge and got the beef out and started to cut it into small pieces then she puts the beef into the same pan that the vegetables were in. Jessica smiled at her and started to stir the vegetable and beef around in the pan until it was well cooked then she added salt and a bit of MSG before stiring some more. Tiffany got out some bell pepper and chopped it and put it into the pan and let Jessica stir it, too. Finally, Jessica adds soy sauce and mixed it well.

"That smells so good." Tiffany comments and Jessica felt proud of herself.

Jessica poured the pan of vegetables and beef into a large plate and puts it onto the table before she got regular plates and puts rice on them before setting them down onto the table. Tiffany poured orange juice in three cups and puts them onto the table besides each plate and lastly, she puts the forks onto the table before calling Aiden to come down to eat with them.

 

**

 

In daycare, 3 year old Avery was drawing a picture with a pink crayon when suddenly someone snatched it from her hands.

She frowned and turned to the suspect who stole her crayon.

"You stole it. Give me back." she says, upset but the little girl who stole it shook her head and started to color her picture with the pink crayon.

Avery remembered that her mama told her that if she asked nicely then people will give her what she wanted.

"Can Avery please have pink crayon back?" she asked.

The little cute black hair girl looked at her and shakes her head.

"Why can't I?" Avery asked.

"I want to use this, too." said the black hair girl.

"Then can I use it when you done?" Avery asked.

"No." said the girl.

"You mean." Avery pouts.

The other little girl shrugs and ignores Avery.

Then Avery gets mad and tries to grab the pink crayon.

"No! Mine!" the little girl says.

"It mine! You stole it!" Avery cried.

"Who cares! You stupid and ugly!" The girl says loudly.

"Mama and mommy says I is pretty!" Avery retorted.

"Well ,you ugly to me." said the girl as she crossed her arms.

Avery frowns.

"I think you is pretty but you is really mean, too." she says.

The other girl doesn't say anything.

Suddenly, a daycare worker walks into the room.

"Aubrey, your father is here to pick you up. He's waiting for you in the front." said the worker.

The little girl's eyes lit up in excitement as she dropped the pink crayon onto the table and walked out of the room with the worker.

Avery happily picked up the crayon and started to draw but then she saw the picture that Aubrey drew.

It was a picture of a tall man and a tall woman and a little girl.

Avery smiled at the picture because she knew that it was a family picture just like the one she drew but the one she drew had her mommy, her mama, Nicholas, Isabella, Aiden, Gabriel, and herself in it.

 

**

 

A/N: Hey guys, how's it going? Just an FYI, I made the schools up. This story is pure fictional and not real at all so everything is almost made up besides the SNSD characters names. As you can see, some of you may know where this story is heading and others may not see it yet but that's alright because you will soon :)

I just wanted to ask you guys this, who's your favorite character so far? And as of the OCs or children, who's your favorite? Comment and let me know because I think it'll be fun to know how you all feel about the characters :D

I'll see you next time~