Chapter 6

Married Life

[Febuary 2nd, 2027[

The family was invited to be guests on Ellen's show so now they were all sitting on the couches on stage in front of the crew of staffs and audience.

Ellen sat in front of the family. Jessica and Tiffany sat in the middle while Aiden, Isabella, and Gabriel sat next to her and Avery and Nicholas sat next to Jessica.

"Tiffany! You're once again number one on all of the music charts all across the world! How do you feel?" Ellen asked.

Tiffany smiled at Ellen then to the camera before answering.

"Well Ellen, I always feel happy to know that people love hearing music produced and sung by me and my family has always been supportive especially Jessica." Tiffany explains while smiling at Jessica who smiled back.

"You're Tiffany's wife, right Jessica?" asked Ellen.

"Yes Ellen, I am." Jessica answered.

"What do you do, Jessica? Your wife is the most famous singer in history and both of you are gorgeous. All of the fans want to know who you are." Ellen says.

Jessica smiles. "Well Ellen, I work in the law firm in Beverly Hills and I'm one of the top lawyers in the states." she says.

"A lawyer? Hot." Ellen says and everyone laughs.

"So.. you were a nerd?" asked Ellen.

Tiffany laughs and shakes her head.

"Gosh no!" she says.

"I was actually a soccor player in high school and I hated reading because it wasn't my thing so I don't really understand how I made it this far and how I became a lawyer." Jessica explains.

"That's was because you were a closet book nerd." Tiffany reveals and Jessica blushes.

Ellen laughs along with everyone else.

"Would you introduce your children to us?" she asked.

Tiffany nods.

"This little boy sitting next to me is Aiden and next to him is Isabella and next to her is her twin brother, Gabriel. Beside Jessica is Avery and next to Avery is Nicholas." Tiffany explains.

Ellen smiles at all of the kids.

"They're all so good looking. We can see the good genes you guys have." she says.

"So.. who's older? Isabella or Gabriel?" 

Jessica answers, "Gabriel."

"Is it alright to interview the kids?" asked Ellen.

"Go ahead." Tiffany says.

"Gabriel, do you have a girlfriend?" Ellen asked making Gabriel blush and shake his head.

"That's too bad." she says.

Tiffany laughs.

"He's only nine! He's too young to have a girlfriend!" she says.

Ellen shrugs and asked him another question.

"What do you like doing?" 

Gabriel answers shyly.

"I really like playing with Isabella and I really like swimming." he says.

Ellen then grins at the camera.

"You here that folks? He's going to be a swimmer one day so all of the girls out there who loves swimming should ask him out." she says.

Jessica can't believe that Ellen would try to set her nine year old son out on a date. She doesn't approve even though she finds what Ellen is doing hilarious.

"How about you, Isabella? You have any boyfriend? What are you good at? And a lot of girls want to date your twin. What do you feel about it?" asked Ellen and the parents shake their head at the questions but Ellen ignores them.

"I..I don't have a boyfriend.. and I'm good at math, science, english, and history. I think it's gross that all of the girls want to date Gabe because he's my twin and I don't want to think of him dating because what if I was born a boy then we would look alike and does that mean that all the girls will want to date me, too?" asked Isabella and Ellen didn't know how to respond. She couldn't help but feel offended by the indirect gay comment.

Jessica and Tiffany were speechless.

Their daughter just indirectly said that she wasn't gay and that it was gross to date girls.

"You don't like a girl dating a girl?" asked Ellen.

"That's not what I mean! I don't care if a girl loves a girl! I have two mommies!" Isabella exclaims and Jessica and Tiffany smiled proudly. "I'm saying that it's gross to imagine Gabe dating because he's my twin and we're almost alike but the only difference is that I'm a girl and he's a boy!" Isabella explains.

"Oh, gotcha." said Ellen.

"And Aiden, you look like the type of kids who has wildness all over. Tell me, are you wild?" she asked.

"I am!" He says loudly.

"How old are you?" she asked him.

"7!"  he says.

"Who do you love more? You mommy or mama?" Ellen asked.

Aiden frowns because he loves both of his mothers.

"I love both of them!" he says, receiving an awe from the audience.

"But he's more of a mommy's boy." Jessica comments.

"Moving on. Are you Avery?" asked Ellen.

Avery nods cutely.

"You're so cute! I wish I had a daughter like you! You're so small and I bet you like to cuddle." 

"I love cuddling." Avery answers, hugging her mama.

The audiences all smiled.

"How old are you?"

"3"

"3? You're so young! Who do you love more? Your mama or your mommy?" asked Ellen.

"I love mama and mommy." Avery answers.

"But she's a mama's girl." answered Tiffany.

"I look like mama." said Avery.

"You do." Ellen commented.

"And last but not least, Nicholas! How are you?"

"I'm good, Ellen." Nicholas answered.

"You look handsome Nicholas. Tell me, do you have a girlfriend? The fans want to know." said Ellen.

"I don't. At least not right now but there is this one girl I like." he answered.

Tiffany and Jessica already met the girl once before.

"Is she pretty?"

"She's really pretty. Her name is Zoe and she's really nice." he says.

"Do you want to send her a message right now?" asked Ellen.

Nicholas nods.

He turns to the camera.

"Hey Zoe, I never told you this but I really like you and I hope you like me, too. So then I can ask you to be my girlfriend." he says boldly.

After the show ended, the family was in the van driving back to their house.

Tiffany was driving while Jessica was sitting beside her sleeping. 

Nicholas was listening to his ipod. the rest of the kids were napping.

 

**

 

Back at home, Tiffany ordered pizza and everyone ate in silence while watching a movie together. Then after the movie was done, they all cleaned up and went off to get ready for bed.

Tiffany was sitting on the bed reading comments from the Ellen show on her pink ipad when Jessica climbed onto bed and rest her head on Tiffany's shoulder while she got under the covers to keep herself warm since she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt only.

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked as she looked at the ipad in confusion.

"I'm just reading the comments from today on Ellen's website." Tiffany answers.

"What does it say?" asked Jessica who yawned after.

"Go to sleep, sleepyhead." Tiffany says but Jessica shakes her head.

"Not until you tell me." Jessica yawned again.

"Fine. This person commented that our family was really cute. Another person said that you looked hot and that she or he was disappointed that you were taken." Tiffany pouts. 

Jessica laughs softly.

"At least that person isn't blind, right?" she asked before lying down and resting her head on her pillow..

"I guess." Tiffany sighs as she turns off her ipad and also lied down next to Jessica.

"Baby.. you know.. we never have time to do that." Jessica whispered.

Tiffany closed her eyes.

"Do what?" She asked, tiredly.

"That." said Jessica.

"I don't know what you mean Jess." Tiffany says.

"I want to do it. I want to make love to you right now." said Jessica bluntly.

"I'm tired Jessi and you are, too." said Tiffany before yawning.

"But I need you. Please Fany? I can't hold it anymore. Please Fany." Jessica felt like crying because she was so ually frustrated.

"Then do it yourself."

"I want you to do it."

"You're such a baby, Jess."

"You know what? I'm gonna go sleep outside." said Jessica, upset and frustrated.

"Why?" asked Tiffany.

"Because I'm and I can't stop myself from feeling like this if I'm in the same room as you." said Jessica as she sat up but before she can get off the bed, Tiffany stopped her by holding her hand and quickly climbs on top of Jessica, straddling her.

Jessica breathes in and out.

"What are you doing, Tiff?" she asked.

Tiffany smirks.

"I'm going to make love to you. Why did you ask, Jess? Do you not want me to because I don't have to." she says, teasingly.

Jessica shakes her head.

"I want to make love to you." she says.

"Good because I want to make love to you, too." Tiffany replies before she took off her shirt and threw it onto the floor and leaned down and kissed Jessica passionately.

 

**

 

"TIFF. Hey, are you awake, baby?" Asked Jessica, shaking the younger woman who was sleeping.

"Hmm? What is it? I'm so tired.." Tiffany mumbles with her eyes closed.

"I can't sleep." 

"Hmm? Okay.." 

"Entertain me." Jessica says.

"I'm tired, Jess." Tiffany says, tiredly.

"But.."

"Fine Jessi. What do you want me to do?" asked Tiffany, rubbing her eyes.

"Can you sing to me?" asked Jessica, pouting.

"Sure. What song?" asked Tiffany.

Beautiful Stranger by SNSD

doko ka de atta koto aru you na myou na kankaku
dare demo nai you na fushigi de miryokuteki

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one?
hakkiri itte risukii na bijinesu
kaketemite mo ii wa
Take my chance on you

goshippu nanka ki ni shinai
No, No, No I don’t care
imajineeshon kakitateru
Spinning around
shinjiru no watashi no senses
machigainai wa Beautiful Stranger

chotto zutsu hagaeku
anata wa super poker face
shinjitsu wo abakidasu
sou maru de treasure hunting

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one?
hakkiri itte risukii na bijinesu
motto shiritai no
Take my chance on you

goshippu nanka ki ni shinai
No, No, No I don’t care
imajineeshon kakitateru
Spinning around
shigeki suru watashi no senses
machigainai wa Beautiful Stranger

watashi dake ni misete
anata no shinjitsu

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one?
kaketemite mo ii wa
Take my chance on you

goshippu nanka ki ni shinai
No, No, No I don’t care
imajineeshon kakitateru
Spinning around
shinjiru no watashi no senses
machigainai wa Beautiful Stranger

goshippu nanka ki ni shinai
No, No, No I don’t care
imajineeshon kakitateru
Spinning around
shinjiru no watashi no senses
machigainai wa Beautiful Stranger

"Baby, can you sing this in English this time?" asked Jessica, smiling.

Tiffany tiredly nods before singing again.

I have this weird feeling I met you before 
You have a mysterious charm that nobody else has

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one? 
it’s clearly a risky business
I’ll bet on it
Take my chance on you

I don’t care about gossip
No, no, no I don’t care
It stirs up my imagination
spinning around
I’ll believe in my senses
No doubt you’re a beautiful stranger

Peeling off a little by little
your super poker face
Uncovering the truth
It’s almost like treasure hunting

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one? 
it’s clearly a risky business
I want to know more.
Take my chance on you

I don’t care about gossip
No, no, no I don’t care
It stirs up my imagination
Spinning around
Provoking my senses
No doubt you’re a beautiful stranger

Show only to me
Your reality

Are you a good one?
Are you a bad one? 
I’ll bet on it.
Take my chance on you

I don’t care about gossip
No, no, no I don’t care
It stirs up my imagination
spinning around
I’ll believe in my senses
No doubt you’re a beautiful stranger

I don’t care about gossip
No, no, no I don’t care
It stirs up my imagination
spinning around
I’ll believe in my senses
No doubt you’re a beautiful stranger

As Tiffany finished singing, Jessica fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Tiffany was also falling asleep when Jessica scooted over and snuggled into her chest.

Tiffany kissed Jessica's forehead before she feel back into dreamland.

 

**

 

A few days later has been really crazy. They had been receiving calls from lots of different agencies wanting to interview them and recruit them. Many Agencies wanted to offer opportunities for their kids to join the celebrity world but Jessica and Tiffany were hesitant. They weren't sure if their kids were ready. They'll be forced to work to early and not enjoy a normal childhood.

"Maybe we can ask them if they'll like to do any of these?" asked Tiffany.

"Are you serious? Modeling, Singing, Acting, Dancing? Don't you think that they're all too young? What if becoming famous and earning so much money encourage them to act up against us? Their ego is going to go to their heads." Jessica says not liking the idea.

Tiffany rolls her eyes.

"We'll be the one managing their bank accounts until they're eighteen, Jessi, and they still have to listen to us because we're their mothers. Besides if this boost their ego and causes trouble, we can automatically take everything away from them in a heartbeat." says Tiffany.

"If you say it like that then I don't have any problems with it." says Jessica.

"Of course you don't." says Tiffany as she held Jessica's hand.

 

**

 

A/N: I apologize for this short chapter. Hopefully, the next won't be as short as this one.

Credit to the translators arghninja & Kkabbekky from Soshified of the song Beautiful Stranger and credit to SNSD and SmTown and the writer of the song.