Chapter 2

Married Life

[January 7th, 2027]

Hands carressing her whole body and she moans feeling good.

"J..Jess.. wait.."

"Hmm? What is it?" Jessica asked breathing harder than normal.

"Um.. nevermind." Tiffany says before leaning up to kiss Jessica before snaking her arms around the other woman's neck and bringing her down onto the bed. They continued to make out with Jessica on top of Tiffany.

Then the Tiffany's phone rings so she stops kissing Jessica and answers it.

Jessica had other plans of course and decides to tease Tiffany while she's on the phone.

"Fany?"

"Taeyeon?" asked Tiffany trying hard to sound normal when Jessica decided to her neck and on it. 

"We're planning to come to LA to visit." said Taeyeon.

"O..Oh.. R..Really?" asked Tiffany, her voice suddenly high pitched making Jessica giggle before continuing to bit, and the same spot on the neck which formed a big hickey. Jessica smirks at her work before trailing her kisses down her wife's body.

"Are you okay, Fany? You sound weird." said Taeyeon.

"Y..Yeah. I'm okay!" Tiffany screams when Jessica bites her shoulder.

"Don't get mad at me now." 

"Huh? I'm not mad."

"You screamed at me."

"Wha- I have to go Tae! Call you back later!" Tiffany says quickly and hangs up before throwing the phone onto the edge of the bed and roughly flipping their position. Jessica was now on the bottom.

"That was so uncool, Jess." Tiffany says while glaring playfully at Jessica who pouts.

"Well that Byuntae shouldn't have called in the middle of our y time!" Jessica whinned.

"True..."

"What now?"

"Now I'm going to make you scream so loud." Tiffany seductively says as she bites on Jessica's ear, nibbling it softly and Jessica releases a moan.

"You can't make me scream!" Jessica laughs.

"I bet I can."

"I'd like to see you try." Jessica dared.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow and smirks.

"Oh honey, I'll have you begging and screaming so loud that the only thing that will come out your mouth would be my name." she says before going down on Jessica.

 

**

 

Later in the evening, the kids should be arriving back home from their two nights sleep over at their uncle's house.

Jessica and Tiffany were cuddling on the couch in the living room when the front door opened.

The first thing the couple heard was baby Avery's excited squeal.

"Mama! Mommy! I home!" Avery screams as she jumps onto Jessica's lap and snuggles into her mother's embrace.

Tiffany pouts because Avery didn't even hug her. 

She decided to tickle her for revenge making the toddler laugh.

"Mommy hehe Stop it!" Avery giggles while buring her head deeper into her mama's chest.

Tiffany steals a quick kiss from Jessica before she stands up to greet her other children who walked in minutes later. 

"How's all my babies doing?" she asked them.

Isabella walked in first followed by Gabriel, Aiden, and Nicholas.

"So?" 

"We're doing fine, mommy." Nicholas answered for everyone.

"Just fine?" asked Tiffany.

"Babe, give them a break. They just got into the house." Jessica says while she smiles at them.

Tiffany listens to her wife and was about to offer to fix them up with some desert when Gabriel says, "Uncle Leo took us to AppleBees and fed us all of the yummy food!" 

"No fair! Why do you guys get to go and I don't!" Jessica whined and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Stop being such a baby. You could go whenever you wanted but you're too lazy to drive and tried to force me to drive you instead." says Tiffany.

"Then if I drive tomorrow, will you go with me?" asked Jessica, softly.

Tiffany shrugs. "It depends. Are you asking me out on a date?" she asked.

Jessica smirks.

"H.E.to the double L Yes Mrs. Jung-Hwang." she winks.

"Then yes." Tiffany smirks back while the kids just stand there awkwardly watching their parents flirt in front of them.

"Can we go to our rooms now?" asked Aiden.

"Uh.. Sure baby." said Jessica, dismissing all of her children. 

The only one who didn't leave was Isabella. Even Avery went upstairs with her brothers.

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and back at the nine year old in concern. Isabella had been quiet ever sense whe walked in the house.

"What's wrong, Bella?" asked Tiffany as she kneels down in front of the little girl.

"Nothing mommy." Isabella says sadly.

Jessica walks over and stands beside her wife but stayed in front of her daughter.

"Something is wrong, baby. Mommy and I can't help you if you don't tell us." Jessica says, trying to get her daughter to speak up.

"If I tell you, can you promise to not get mad?" asked Isabella.

"Well.." Tiffany tries to find the right words.

"Your mommy promises but I, on the otherhand can't promise anything until you tell me." Jessica interrupted.

"Okay. I'll tell you. Mama, I like uncle Leo but I don't want to sleep over at his house." Isabella explains.

"Why not?"

"I feel lonely. Uncle Leo is a boy and Auntie Stacy is always at work. All of the boys play together and I mean all of the boys. Peter, Mark, Nic, Aiden, and even Gabe. Avery never wants to play with me because she rather hang out with uncle Leo and I'm always alone when we go there." Isabella starts to cry.

"Oh honey, why haven't you told us this sooner? We would've helped you, Bella." Jessica says as she wiped her daughter's tears away.

"I'm going to talk some senses into your uncle, sweetie. How dare he make my daughter sad." Tiffany says, upset.

"I want to speak to him, too! He's making both of my babies upset and now I'm getting upset!" says Jessica, angrily.

"Relax honey." 

"Okay." 

"Bella, why don't you go up to your room and get changed and tell your sister and brothers to meet us in the theater room in the basement." said Jessica.

"Are we going to watch a movie?" asked Isabella.

"Yes Bella." 

"Okay." Isabella then walks up the stiars.

"Are you coming, babe?" asked Jessica, hoilding her hand out.

Tiffany takes her hand ontp her own.

"Lead the way, Jessi." she says and lets herself be dragged down to their huge underground basement.

The basement was designed and decorated the way they wanted it to look like. There was a huge bar of snack section in the middle of the room where there was a soda machine, an coffee machine, and a slushie machine. Next  to it was the popcorn machine. The plastic cups, bags, and trays were neatly stacked at the end of the counter or bar table. Anyways, inside the glass huge tall container were snacks such as candy, chips, cookies, etc that were locked up and there was a tall freezer machine across the bar which was for the ice-cream but you needed money to get the ice-cream since the machine takes money. This was a way to despiline their kids and teach them how to use their money and not over eat ice-cream which was really unhealthy if they ate too many.

Around the snack section are doors to different entertainment rooms. Each door is labeled. In the right had two doors - the closer one labeled Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi. It's pretty weird that they have an indoors pool when they also have one in the backyard and the reason was that Jessica wanted an indoors pool while Tiffany wanted an outdoors pool so they decided to just get both instead of arguing. The farthest door on the right was the game room where there was a huge flat screen tv with different game systems connected to it such as the Xbox 360, the Xbox One with the Kinnect, the PS3, the PS4, and Wii. There were 4 controllers to every system. In the room were couches set up in front of the TV. 

In the Left of the basement were 3 rooms. The first room was Tiffany's recording studio where she would go into to record and practice her songs. The 2nd door was the dance room with a bunch of mirrors around the room for dance practices. And the last room was the bowling room. In the center of the basement was the theater room. Jessica drags Tiffany into the room and the room wasn't so big. They had a bunch of really confortable seats and the Flat Screen TV was huge. It overed the entire wall. There were speakers all over the rooms as well and the pillows and blankets were in the cabnets just outside the door. Luckily, the walls around the house was sound-proof so you can't hear anything from the other rooms and vice-versa.

"Let's sit in the back." Jessica suggested and pulls her wife to claim the chairs in the back.

They made themselves comfortable in the soft cushion chairs and leaned their heads against eachother while waiting for their kids to come in. Tiffany takes the remote and turns on the tv before logging into her netflix and picking a movie out.

The movie started playing as their children all entered the room and closed the door.

Nicholas turned off the light and sat next to Avery.

"What are we watching?" he asked his mothers.

Jessica shrugs.

Tiffany answers, "How to train your Dragon 2"

"Awesome!" Gabriel and Aiden shouts.

Nicholas mutters, "Oh."

Isabella pulled her blanket up higher and layed back and Avery copied her big sister.

"Mama? Mommy? Can I get popcorn and something to drink?" Isabella asked politely.

"Sure Bella." Tiffany and Jessica answered.

"Me too!" Gabriel says.

"I want ice-cream!" Aiden says next.

"Guys, you can all get something to drink and eat. Nicholas, here's the key to the snacks. Take them." Jessica passed the keys to her oldest son.

"Okay mama." says Nicholas before he and siblings walked out.

5 minutes later, they all came back with snacks and soda.

"Here mama, I got you and mommy a large soda to share and a small bag of popcorn." said Nicholas.

Jessica and Tiffany thanked him.

All of the kids sat down again and began to watch the movie while enjoying their snacks.

Almost 2 hours later, everyone was tired so they cleaned up and went upstairs to their bedroom to sleep.

 

**

 

Jessica and Tiffany were laying on their sides in bed facing eachother.

"G'night Jessi." Tiffany says.

"Night Tiff." says Jessica before they both closed their eyes and went to sleep.

 

**

 

Isabella was sleeping in her room when she felt her bed move and a small pair of arms embrace her.

She was scared at first but relaxed when she realized who it was.

"Can I sleep with you, Bell?" Gabriel asked.

Isabella nods before she hugged her brother back.

"Good night." she says before she falls back to sleep.

"Good night." Gabriel mumbles and falls to sleep, too.

 

**

 

Nicholas was in his room with Aiden and Avery who were supposed to be in bed already and sleeping.

"You guys are supposed to be in bed and asleep." he says sternly.

"But we can't sleep." said Aiden.

"I eat candy! Can't sweeep!" Avery pouts.

"I guess I can't sleep now, too. Okay guys, you know how my birthday is coming up right?" he asked them.

They nod.

"Well, what do you think I should do for my birthday?" he asked them.

"Party!" Avery and Aiden says.

"Party?" he asked them.

They nod.

"But parties are boring and we have on eery year." Nicholas says.

"You should have a sleep over!" Aiden suggested.

"I don't have many friends." Nicholas says.

"You do. You're popular and everyone likes you." said Aiden.

"But they're not really my friends." Nicholas sighs.

"Nicky should have party!" Avery yells.

"No parties, Aves."

"Camping with the boys then?" asked Aiden.

"Oh my God! You're so smart, Brody! Thank you!" Nicholas says. "Camping sounds fun. I've always wanted to go camping but mommy and mama doesn't like the idea of sleeping in a tent outside in the mountairs."

"If you're going camping, I want to go, too." said Aiden.

"Me too!" Avery says.

"No Avery! Only boys!" Aiden exclaims.

"But I wanna go!" Avery screams.

"Only boys! You're a girl!"

"Girl can go, too!" 

"Stop fighting guys. I have to tell mommy and mama first and see what they say and if they say yes, then I ask Uncle Leo to take us." Nicholas says.

"Awesome!" Aiden cheers.

"Can Avery go,too?" Avery asked.

"I don't know, Aves. I'm not sure if mommy or mama will let you." said Nicholas.

"Kay." Avery says, sadly.

"It's late you two, go to bed." Nicholas says.

"Can we sleep with you?" The two young children asked.

Nicholas sighs but smiles and made room on the bed for the two to join.

"Come here." he says and the two kids excited jumped into bed and layed down with their older brother.

 

**

 

The next morning, Jessica got out of bed and headed to Avery's room. When she saw the bed empty, she panicked.

'Where's Avery?'

Then she went to Aiden's room and his bed was emptyy, too.

She was about to shout but when she went to Isabella's room, she sees both the twins in bed together and smiles. The twins were cute and they were always together.

'If the twins are together then maybe, Aiden and Avery are with Nicholas.'

She was right. She opened the door to Nicholas's room and sees Nicholas, Aiden, and Avery all cuddling together.

'Cute!'

 She gently closed the door and headed downstairs to the kitchen and made herself coffee.

She walked back upstairs and went to her office then she sat down on her office chair and her computer.

She saw that she had received a email.

She clicked on it.

The email opened up and she read it quietly to herself.

"Dear Jessica, I am an old friend of yours. I was hoping if we can meet up one day and hang out. In case you still don't know who I am, I am..."