Marriage?

I'm Sorry I Left

Kai tossed his jacket on the couch before grabbing a can of beer and flopping himself onto the recliner. His father and mother were coming down the stairs. 

His father cleared his throat. "Jongin, sit up."

Kai sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Do you have something to tell me?" 

His parents sat down in front of him before his mother spoke. "Jongin, we have a potential wife for you."

"What?" 

"She's very pretty. Her parents are the owners of a car company. She graduated from Stanford and it'll be great for the both of you. We're thinking you guys will get engaged in about 4-5 months."

"What?" 

His mother continued. "We've already started house plans and everything. Your first meeting with her is next month."

"What?" 

"KIM JONGIN! ENOUGH WITH THE WHATS!!" his father roared. 

Kai ruffled his hair. "You aren't even giving me a choice! What if I don't want to?" 

"Jongin, it has been forever since you've dated somebody. Ever since you dumped that girl, what was her name Krystal? you haven't seen anybody. I don't want my son to live alone for the rest of his life!" his mother exclaimed. 

"Your mother is right. You're meeting her next month and you will not reject her. It's time you get married now Jongin. 

"But-"

"NO BUTS!" 

Kai walked out of the room. Enaged? Married? Him? To someone he didn't even know? Why'd they have to bring up Krystal anyway? Just made him angrier.