News

I'm Sorry I Left

Krystal went on the date with Kai, but she felt very awkward. She wasn't used to this feeling with him. She found that whenever he could do something for her, she ended up doing it herself. This was more comfortable in her opinion, but to Kai, it seemed like she wasn't giving him any chances. After dinner, Kai drove her home. They went in together and Kai greeted Ye-jin, who was being baby sitted by Amber. Amber gave him a nasty look before saying bye to Krystal and Ye-jin. She didn't understand why Krystal had agreed to give him a chance. Kai cleared his throat and waved at her as she shut the door. Krystal put Ye-jin to sleep and went out to see Kai leave. 

"Thanks for tonight Kai." she said quietly. 

"My pleasure Krystal." he walked towards her. Without saying any words, he wrapped his arms around her. They stood outside like that for a while, before he finally let go and drove off. 

The next day, Krystal's phone was flooded with voicemails, text messages and missed phone calls. People asked her what her relationship with Kai was, how long they had been together and more of the sort. She the TV and saw pictures of her and Kai hugging outside her house. And before she knew it, reporters swarmed outside. She called Kai, but he wouldn't pick up. Krystal closed all the blinds and locked all of the windows and doors. One date and this is what happens? As she sat with Ye-jin, her phone rang again. She groaned, picking it up to cancel the call but her heart stopped when she saw the name. 

Kim Myungsoo.