아저씨 (Ahjussi)

I'm Sorry I Left

Krystal briefly explained what had happened to Amber and Victora. 

"He hasn't changed at all." Amber said

"Tch, who? Jongin or his dad?" Victoria asked sarcastically. 

"Guys, guys. Calm down. Its not that big of a deal. Seriously. You guys must be tired. I can't thank you enough for taking care of Ye-jin tonight. I'll treat you guys to lunch sometime." Krystal said. 

"Oh yeah, you must be tired Soojung." Victoria said. "Amber, let's go."

After they left, Krystal collapsed onto her bed next to Ye-jin. Sighing, she apologetically looked at her and held her hand. 

"Mom is always sorry towards you..." she whispered before falling asleep. 

Kai on the other hand, was staying at a hotel. He felt so ashamed of what had happened at the dinner party and was embarrased thinking about what happened with Krystal and Myungsoo. Frustrated, he decided to go outside and get some fresh air. 

As he walked outside, he looked around and there were so many couples walking around and holding hands. He sighed, remembering is horrible love life. After Krystal, he couldn't date any other girl even though he wanted to. His parents pushed him to marry after college, but he physically and mentally couldn't.  

"Uh? Ahjussi?!" someone said behind him. 

He looked over his shoulder, and standing with her school stuff, Ye-jin was smiling and waving at him. 

She ran over to him. "Its been a long time ahjussi!"

"Oh, oh yeah," he said "How have you been Ye-jin?"

"I've been okay." she said. 

"So are you heading home now?" he asked.

"Well, I was supposed to go out with my friends, but they all left the hakwon without me..." she sadly said. 

Kai gulped. "D-do you want to go out for bingsoo?" he asked carefully.

Ye-jin's eyes lit up. "Really?! Ahjussi, thank you!!" She slid her hand into Kai's. He felt a warm feeling that he had never felt before. 

----------------------

Oh my gosh! Its been such a long time since my last update. So sorry everyone!! I'll try to update again this week. Thank you all for your comments, views, and subs!!