Fists and Cars

I'm Sorry I Left

Krystal took a deep breath, trying to keep her flood of tears frm coming out. The night sky looked strangely darker than usual tonight. Myungsoo soon caught up with her. Seeing the helpless expression on her face made him feel more guilty. Even though he had no idea that the events that had just happened minutes ago would happen, he still felt responsible because he had taken her here. 

"A-are you okay?" he asked quietly

Krystal cleared . "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Um, you can go back. I'll be out in a few minutes." 

Instead of hearing footsteps walk farther, they ended up coming closer to her. 

"So, you dated Jongin?" he asked

"Yes..."

"In high school?"

"Yes..."

Myungsoo shook his head in disbelief.

"How do you know him?" she asked

"We grew up together since elementary school. However, our fathers' companies were rivals. The rivalry naturally passed down to us and ever since middle school, we've basically hated each other's guts for no good reason. The business world is scary. Ideas get stolen and money is the main target." he replied. 

Krystal was shocked at this. "Did you go to the same high school?" 

"No, we ended up at each other's rival school." he chuckled softly after he stated this. "So, you're also Soojung?"

"Oh, yes. I was born in America and moved to Korea when I was five. Soojung is my Korean name and Krystal is my American name." 

"What do you like better?"

"The closer I am to someone, its more comfortable for me for them to call me Soojung."

"Ah...then I guess I'll start calling you Soojung then." he said while grinning. He winked at her and held out his hand. "Shall we go back in?" 

Krystal smiled. "Sure. Let's go."

 

After Kai had yelled at his father, he didnt have the courage to face other people who may have heard or saw the scene. He covered his face with his hands and quickly made his way out of the dinner party. As he came out, he saw Krystal and Myungsoo go back in. Myungsoo pushed past his shoulder before "accidently" stepping on his foot. Kai clenched his fists. 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" he shouted. 

Myungsoo turned around. "Oh I'm sorry. Did I do something?" 

Krystal bit her lip and looked at the two guys cautiously. 

"Who do you think you are?" Kai said

"Me? Kim Myungsoo. Obviously." 

Kai threw a punch at Myungsoo but he caught his arm before it landed.

"Then what about you Jongin? You're just going to leave someone who has been humiliated in front of so many people by you and your father and not even apologize? Are you so great that you can't even do that?" Myungsoo sneered at him.

Kai droppeed his arm. Myungsoo was right. And he had no way of denying it. Glancing at Krystal,  she looked at him in disgust. Gosh, whenever he tried to fix something or do something right, he always messed up. 

"Myungsoo,  lets go home now actually. Or if you need to stay longer, I can grab a taxi." Krystal said.

"Oh no, I can give you a ride. Ye-jin's probably waiting too"

Together they walked out. Kai's heart wrenched at the sight. He felt like Myungsoo had stolen his spot when really, he hadn't done anything to deserve that spot. He rufffled his hair before walking out as well. He sat in his car for hours thinking about Krystal and Myungsoo before he finally went home.

Myungsoo dropped Krystal off at the door. 

"Thanks for coming out tonight. I'm sorry about the negative things you had to face as well." he said

"Oh no worries. It was really great. I had a good time for the most part. Its been a while since I've been out like this. I should be thanking you if anything." she reassured him. 

Myungsoo smiled. "Thats great. Well, I'll contact you again Krystal when I can. But for now, I bet Ye-jin misses her mother. Good night. Say hello to Ye-jin for me." 

"Thank you Myungsoo. I really appreciate it." she replied. 

They waved and Myungsoo watched her go in. Inside, Victoria and Amber jumped up when they saw Krystal. They immediately asked questions. 

"How was it?"

"Was the food good?"

"Did you meet any really fancy people?"

"Did you kiss him?"

Silence filled the room. 

Krystal raised her eyebrows. "No. I did not. But to the other questions, yes and it was good. Is Ye-jin asleep?"

"Yeah, she fell asleep a little while ago." Amber said

"Who'd you meet?" Victoria asked. 

Krystal sighed and sat down. "Well, I met Kai."

They both gasped. 

"And his father." 

This time, their eyes filled with anger and their jaws dropped.

------------------------

Ahhh! Thank you all for all of the comments and subs!! I'll try to update again in the next few days when I don't have a lot of stuff on my hands. ^^*