End this

Dorm Scandal

Jaejoong ran around the field non stop, yet he was panting and sweating like crazy. Sometimes, he would trip and fall down, but he would get up back in his feet and start running again.
"Coach! Forgive him for once. He looks so weak." Jong Suk pleaded worriedly.
"He agreed to it, so let him finish it." Was his reply.
"Jaejoong-ah!!! Hwaiting!!!!" WooBin cheered. "You can do it! Almost there!!"
"Kure. I should cheer him instead. JAEBOOOOO HWAITINGGG!!!!"
Yunho just kept watching Jaejoong. "He must be a craze."
"Omo! Isn't that Jaejoong??" 
"Boa! What are doing here at this time?" Yunho asked.
"How can you make him run like that!???" Boa shouted at the teacher and runs to Jaejoong. "Jaejoong-ahh! Stop it! You know you shouldn't run like that! You know it's dangerous!"
"Let me.....let me...finish,....I am almost done....just two more laps....." Jaejoong said panting and sweating.
" you will kill yourself idiot!"
"Move..."
Jaejoong tried to run once again, but, Boa slapped him across his face. "Come back to your sense!!!"
Jaejoong weakly stared at her eyes.
"Uri JaeBoo! Why did she slapped him?"
"I wonder. They are such a mystery."
The two boys then noticed Yunho, being jealous once again. " just who the hell is this guy?"

 

In the medical room::::
Jaejoong had fainted and was now resting on the bed. Boa sat next to him.
"How is he doing?"
"Yunho-ah....."
"I am jealous." Yunho looked at the sleeping Jaejoong.
"........."
"You like him or something? Ani. Never mind. I don't want to hear
the answer."
"Yunho-ah.....let's talk about this later."
"Wae? Why is this like this? Was it because of him that you rejected me?"
"Stop it." 
Yunho pulled Boa to him and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Are you crying for him? You must really like him."
"Kure. You are right. I like him, not only that but I love him. Enough?" Boa pulled herself away from him. 
"Boa-ah, don't be like that."
"It's annoying! It's annoying of how you keep hanging on me. I hate it!! Please stop being like this. I only like you as a friend. Don't wait for me. Yunho-ah.....you are a talented person. Don't waste your life waiting for someone like me. You know, I will never-"
"Hajima." Yunho quickly hugged her. "Chebal. Hajima!"
"Yunho-ah......"


Jaejoong POV

I woke up as I heard someone crying next to me, it was Boa. She worries about me a lot, that's why I keep hurting her. Then I heard someone coming in, I slowly closed my eyes. I can hear Yunho's voice. "How is he doing?"
I didn't intended to eavesdrop their conversation, but I ended up any way. Yunho must had a tough time because of me. I felt guilty. Because of me not only Boa was hurt, but as well the other people around me. I didn't knew he liked her. I kept hearing him plead to her for acceptance. It totally reminds me of long time memory.

Flash back::::

"Jaejoong-ah. Here." A young Boa shyly raises a heart shaped box filled with chocolate in front of Jaejoong.
"Oh! Komawo." Jaejoong said smiling. 
Then Boa's smile turns into a frown when she looks behind him. "Looks like you already got bunch of them." 
Jaejoong also looks behind at the piles of chocolates behind him. " ah... I guess, I am really popular." He chuckles. "Instead of calling it a Valentine's day, it should be called Jaejoong's Day." Both of them laughs. "Don't worry, your chocolate will be the first one that I will eat as usual."
"Komawo."
"You have something to say don't you?"
"Oh? A-ani... Nothing really."
"Don't lie, you look really ugly when you lie."
"...hisss......" Boa glares at him.
"So what is it?"
"Well..... The thing is....."
"Mm. I am listening."
"Jaejoong-ah,,,,,Ireallylikeyou,pleasegooutwithme!" Boa said with out a pause with her eyes closed.
"...,,.uh.....that's...that's so sudden........but let's give it a try."
"Sincha!!??"
"Mm. Sincha..." Jaejoong smiles at Boa.


End of flash back::::

"Just give up." I heard Boa said. I know this voice, this time she meant it for good. There was a quite a long silence, I guess Yunho also figured out, the way she feels. Then, I heard Someone leave the room. 
"Aishhh!!!" I heard Yunho curse as he kicked on something. Soon he exited the room as well. I opened my eyes, that was filled with guilty ness.