A girl in a boy's dorm??!!

Dorm Scandal

"It's been such a long time." Boa said smiling.
Jaejoong and Boa sat in the cafeteria facing each other in the table.
"Yeah. It's been. Hasn't it." Jaejoong replied smiling as well.
"Kunde, will you be alright?" Boa said worriedly, placing her hand on top of his, which was resting on top of the small round table.


"Omo! What's going on?" Jong Suk said who was hiding behind the pillar along with WooBin who were sneakily watching the two. And somehow Yunho was with them to with fire in his eyes.
"Shh...they might hear us." WooBin covered his mouth.


"Mm. Don't worry. I will be, since it's me."
"It's not that I don't trust you! It's because of where you are damn it! It's dangerous for you. There is still some time to turn back! Uh? Chebal......."
"Where do you want me turn back?"
Boa's eyes suddenly saddened and she hold her head with her hands. 
"I am there for you! You can come with me!"
"Until when? Do you think people and specially your parents, do you think a young boy and a girl living together....saying they are just friends......until when? That's why, this is the only chance for me. Even if they find out........then....then I will give up forever."
"Jaejoong-ah......"

"Ahhh!!!" Boa and Jaejoong heard a scream and looked at to that direction.
"Oh!" Jaejoong quickly got up.
"Ya!!!! What were you guys doing behind there???" Boa screamed angrily.
"Aishh. Why did you scream? Not we got caught because of you." WooBin poked in Jong Suk's forehead.
"What was I suppose to do? There was a spider this close to my face!"
"Don't you know it's rude to spy on your own friend like that?" Boa said as she stood in front of the three boys.
"Biyane..." WooBin and Jong Suk bowed shamelessly.
Jaejoong chuckled.
"And you!" Boa pointed directly at Yunho. "When will you stop spying on me??"
"Eh?" Jaejoong said surprisedly. "Yunho.....spies on you?"
"Yeah! Meh is a cripper!"
The two boys smirked.
Yunho's weakness was his crush. He really liked Boa for a long time, but never get to tell her. Boa also didn't recognize his feelings until now, since most of the boys admired her and even sent live letters which she never read. And more important thing was.......she was in love with some one, it was none other than Jaejoong. Jaejoong did knew, it because she already confessed it to him, and they did went out for couple of DAYS, but he said he could find the same feeling like she does. She never stopped liking him, even though she knew, he is never going to accept her. She knew his SECRET.

 

That night.......the four of them laid on their own bed. No one was asleep, except Jaejoong.
"Are you awake?" Jong Suk whispered.
" who are you asking?" WooBin whispered back.
"Doesn't matter anymore. You already replied pabo." Added Yunho.
"I can't fall asleep. I keep thinking of what happened today. What really is the secret between Boa and JaeBoo?"
"I wonder myself. I envy this guy. I guess, I should look for some other girls now."
"They are just friends. Don't you dare to think more than that."
"That's ok. But is Jaejoong really a guy?" Jong Suk realized what he just said and covered his mouth.
WooBin sunk under his blanket after hearing him.
"What did you just say?" Yunho sat up.
"Ah..ah...ani. Nothing like that. It...it was just my opinion. Any way good night!" Jong suk closed his eyes.


Yunho POV

I looked at Jaejoong whose face was half covered by the blanket, his forehead covered with his light hair and spread over the pillow. The moon shine hit through the window and shined on his face. Is he....no..no....if he was, then I would have known from the start. I know he looks cute, and he has that motherly affection, but still! He is a guy!! Not a girl! Jong Suk is just making stuff up with his messed up mind. Yeah....don't fell for it. I kept watching him, like if I was trying to see him all the to his soul and find out this answer. But it's true, when I did saw him for the first time coming out of the bathroom, I almost mistook him as a girl. If I only JongSuk and WooBin hadn't been there, I was ready to see him as a girl. Then suddenly Jaejoong moved a little showing all of his bare face. I happened to gulp. Boya?? How can a guy look so pretty in the night like that? I felt something.....my face burned. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face with the cool water.

 

AU POV

"Aishh! Why did you bring that up?" WooBin scolded as soon as Yunho went to bathroom.
"It slipped out of my tongue!"
"You mouth is always the first to move than your brain!"
"But don't you think it's wired?"
"What?"
"What Boa said."
"Yeah...that was really confusing. Now that messes up our plan even more."
"Ani. It's a clue! She said this place is dangerous for him. Which means.....we were right! Like in the drama......." He stopped taking as they heard Yunho coming back.


A while ago.....Yunho ran to the bathroom and washed his face. He stared in the mirror and saw his face blushed. "Not again!"
He hated when he blushed.  He is always weak around attractive girls. That's why he chided to be in only make place. Where he began to saw Boa and well, hold a crush. He could only get hold up his blush was when he is in the stage.
"He is not even close to a girl.....what am I doing?" He breathed a loud. "This is getting crazy." He roughly rubbed his face with a face towel, like if he was trying get a dye out if his face.