Boa's entry

Dorm Scandal

"Ok guys! Even if one person left the class doesn't mean, we are going to stop what ever we were doing." Said WooBin. "We have a list of characters that has a certain roles for certain games. Jong Suk will hand it out to you."
Jong Suk vegans to hand everyone a piece of paper.
"No way! Yunho got the main lead again?" Onew said. "He is really something. "
"I guess. Why don't I ever get the main lead?" Key said sadly.
"Don't worry, Key....you might not be the leading actor in this game, but you are always the number one friend I have ever had. You are my hero." Onew said jokingly.
"Aishh! Stop that." Key said looking away.
"I am sorry." Said Jaejoong. "But.....what is there to do with this paper ? I am lost."

 

 

After classes were over.......
"Where did this guy go to ?" Jong Suk said looking around.
"Who? Yunho?" Asked WooBin.
"Yeah. Nowadays I am really worried about him. I don't know what is that poor guy is going to do."
 "Whatever it is, it sounds horrible." Jaejoong added.
"Yeah, something like that. Kunde don't worry, Uri JaeBoo. He will soon be like before he was." Jong Suk said with a smile.
"Oh! Isn't that Boa?" WooBin said looking far way in the distance. ((Boa is the daughter of the man who owns the college and really popular amongst the boys. She was once in a scandal with Yunho and TOP.))
"Odi? Odi?" Jong Suk said excitedly. "Yeah! What is she doing her in boy's place? But I am happy whenever a lady steps inside this place."
"SHe is coming this way." WooBin gulped and fixed his hair.
"Wah....WooBin-ah is so different inside and outside the class....totally different." Jaejoong said to himself.
"Boa-ssii!!! Annyo~" Jong Suk waved at Boa.
"Yo!" Boa raised her hand and put it down in a calm face.
"What brings you here?" WooBin asked.
"Well...."
"Boa? Is that you??" 
"Oh!! Jaejoong-ah!!!" Boa smiled widely and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much! I heard you moved here, so I came to see you."
"See him??" JongBin got confused.

 


Yunho POV

Once again, the day seems slow. I was just lazily walking around the college. Then I saw two guys coming from the opposite direction.....my blood boiled up. I ignored them as I passed by them.
"Ya....you are not going to greed your seniors?" That was  what he said. But like I cared! I kept walking away, until I heard him say.....which made my fist itch. "Don't be a coward. I might be younger than you, but I am still your senior. Since, you list the competition." I turned around, my eyes on fire. He just stood there smirking with his hands crossed.
"Wooyoung-ah. Stop it. I need to go." His friend said.
"What are you talking about Nichkhun? It's his fault for ignoring us!"
"Just come ." Nichkhun pulled him away as I just stepped one step ahead. 
"You better greet next time! Yunho-ah! Arasso??" 
I was pissed. That guy ......I hate him until his soul! He is the reason, I lost everything. That bastard!


AU POV
 
Yunho then saw Boa walking. "What is doing here?"
He saw Jong Suk and WooBin waving at her excitedly while Jaejoong just stood beside them. Yunho chuckled forgetting what just happened after seeing Boa not taking any interest on the guys and just raising her hand bored.
"That's so her."
But his smile disappeared as he saw her hugging Jaejoong.
"What's going on?" He could as well see his two fellow friends confused as well.