Gym

Dorm Scandal

The gym coach blows a whistle that was hanging on his neck. "Nice job everyone! You can rest for a while."

Everyone sighs in relief and crashed on the floor.
They were panting hard and covered in sweat.
"Ah.....it's hot!" Jong Suk fans himself with his hand.
"Me too." Woobin lays down on the cool floor pressing his hot body. "Ahh....feels good!" He decides to take a little nap.
Jong Suk as well rests his head on WooBin's abs and closes his eyes.
Yunho also sits next to the guys and wipes his sweats with a small towel.
 
 
Yunho POV
 
I sat next to WooBin and Jong Suk wiping off my sweats. We all were really tired. Then I saw someone sitting in front of me holding a water bottle. "Aigoo! It was rough today." He said to me with a smile. I didn't reply back and continue what I was doing. After that I saw him open the bottle from the corner of my eyes. Jaejoong raised the water bottle up high and start drinking it. For some reason I couldn't stop myself for staring at him. The time was frozen, and he was almost moving in a slow motion. What the heck? Why am I like this? My eyes went down to his neck where I can she him gulping down. He has really smooth looking skin, that I wanted turn into vampire. Wait! What? I most have gone crazy! As he kept drinking water from corner of his lips few of the drops rolled down his chin to his white gym T-shirt. Then I noticed his shirt wasn't soaked like ours. I could only see the dropped water sticking on his skin with the shirt. Almost if he was trying to tease me. Is he really a gir- nope! He can't be. He is good at sport as I can see. Or perhaps he is gay? No no no....what am I thinking.
"Are you alright? Yunho-ah." I heard him say.
"A-ahh...yeah..." I replied shocking Jaejoong.
"This is the first time you replied back to me." He smiled. His face was glowing. Why? WHY???? 
 
 
AU POV
 
"Ok guys! Break time is over!" 
"Bo? But we just sat down." Jong Suk argued.
The coach pretend like he didn't hear any thing. "Now quickly change into yours swimming suit. Come out in five minutes. Time starts NOW!" 
All the boys runs to their changing room with their tired legs.
But jaejoong stays in the same spot frozen.
"What are you doing here? Go change!"
"N-ne!" Jaejoong shutters. 
Yunho noticed the uncomfortableness on Jaejoong.
 
After five minutes....
"Where is this guy?" The coach shouts aloud. 
Jaejoong slowly comes out of the locker.
"Palli!!! I will just let it glide this time, because you are a new kid.. Hope it tiny happen next time! Arasso?"
"Ne!!" Jaejoong says clearly yet nervously.
 
 
Jaejoong POV
 
 Right now I can only hear my heart beat and the sound of water splashing. Everyone is lined up and when the coach says "next" they jump in the water and starts swimming like fishes. My turn is near. Near. Near. "Next!" I heard him say. I couldn't seem to jump. "Next! Jaejoong!" I heard him once again. I began to breathe heavily. Is this the end for me? I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. At the end, I couldn't do it. "Sorry, but u can't." I felt everyone stare at me. "Bo?! I let you go once doesn't mean, I will give you another chance. And I know you can swim well. Your background record is really good." He shouted. But I can't do it, so I kept begging him to not to force me. "Then...,,you will have a punishment. Is that still ok?"
"Yes. I will accept it."
"Run ten laps in the field after the class." 
He dismissed me. Ten laps huh? Will I be able to do it?
 
 
AU POV
 
"What's wrong with JaeBoo?" Said Jong Suk to his two friends.
"Looks like he has Waterphobia?" WooBin said.
"Does such s thing even exsits?"
"May be,"
Yunho looked at Jaejoong lean against the pillar supporting his body. He wondered. "Just what are you?"