First touch

Dorm Scandal


After few days, Yunho's parents were ready to leave the hospital. But as promised they were waiting for the other baby and his uncle to show up.
"Honey. Are you sure, that they will be leaving from his side?"
"Of course! This is the main entrance!" Said Yunho's father holding him in jus arm.
"But, it's been really long now . Why aren't they here yet?"
Soon they went to the desk and asked for the information.
"Ah~ Kim family? They already left yesterday afternoon though."
 "Ne??! Kunde, weren't they suppose to leave today?"
"Yeah, but they wanted him to take him home and keep him there. Don't worry they already has a really great private doctor. Since the family has a great background."
"Ne. Thank you for the information."
"Mr. Kim has left something for you."
"For me?"
"Yes." The lady handed a paper to him.

("Sorry Mr. Jung. We suddenly had to leave earlier. The situation came urgent. So we might be leaving for the state soon. Here is our address. If you want, you can come visit us this week any time. And thank you for your concerns. Hope to see you soon.")


------------------------------------------
"Nice to see you Mr. Jung!"
"Yeah me too. This is my wife and my son."
"Annehaseyo!" He bowed at her. He invited them inside his house.
"Yunho's omma was dying to see the baby so much."
"No problem. He is sleeping right now."
"Have you given him a name yet?"
"Ne. I named him Youngwoong Jaejoong. He is like a Hero to me, since he really fought through the difficult situation. Even the doctor were surprised of how strong he was to come back yo life after stepping on the door if death together with his late mom. I know when he grows up, he will be the center, as in talented person. That's the reason, I am taking him to the state. So, no one can point a finger at him for his bitter past."
 "You really are a great uncle. I know he will be happy to have you." Yunho's mom said smiling. "When these both babies grows up, hope they could meet each other and be a good friend."
They looked a at the two babies sleeping next to each other soundly. But something surprised them...... It was the way they were sleeping. They both were holding each other's hands.