Who is Class B?

Dorm Scandal

"JaeBoo! Sit next to me." Jong Suk pulled Jaejoong with him as soon as he and WooBin entered the classroom. WooBin sat behind Jong Suk like always. "Don't worry. It's always empty."
"Komawo."
Before he sat down he gave a small smile to Yunho who was already in his seat, behind Jaejoong's.
"The classroom is bigger than I thought it would be."
"Kurocchi!"
"Kim WooBin and Lee Jong Suk?" A teacher called from the door.
"Nhe!! That's us!"
"Can you to come with me?"
They looked at each other confusedly.
 "Nhe...."
"JaeBoo we will be back."
" mm."

Even after they left the class was pretty loud.
Jaejoong looked outside of the window.
Yunho just sat behind him with his head down on the desk.


Jaejoong POV

I looked outside of the window and the trail of smoke made by the flying airplane. I became sad easily. There's nothing outside that doesn't make feel sad. Every signal things makes me remember the sad days that I carried on my heart. It's unbearably now.....I can no further bury it deep down. It's a scar on my life that will never fade away. Every thing flashed back on my head in a forward motion which day I had lost everything I had, except wealth that was passed on to me. Suddenly HIS face flashed in my mind and I quickly closed my eyes and turned away from the window. I gulped down my water in one shot.


Yunho POV
I put my head down for a bit, but it was really uncomfortable to have someone in front of me sitting. Until today the front seat was always empty. But whatever, I didn't had time to worry about that. I had too much stress going on my mind. I keep remembering my dad's angry face and my poor omma, always I'm the hospital. It's been almost right years, that she is admitted to hospital. She got in a really bad accident and got paralyzed. From then, my dad became cold and our family relationship totally took a different mode that him and me are not in a really good relationship. My thought got interrupted when the two clowns entered the room.

AU POV

Jaejoong and Yunho looked towards the door as a guy tripped on the floor and a guy behind helped him up.
The class burst into laughter. One of the student said. "Here he goes again showing his Onew condition."
"That's just you. That's why try to be careful!" Said Key helping Onew up.
"It's not like , I love tripping either! .......oh!!!" Onew said as he walked to Jaejoong. "Are you new here?"
"Yeah. Please to meet you. I am Kim Jaejoong."
"Hi. I am Lee Jinki, but call me Onew ."
"Hi there. I am." Key hold his necklace up that was shaped...."Key."
"Nice to meet you two."
"But you look so familiar. I have seen you somewhere ." Onew said rubbing on his chin.
"Ya! Stop messing around." Key pulled Onew away to their seats.
"But I am telling the truth!"

 


"Class! Be seated." Said Jong Suk as him and WooBin in front of the class behind a speaking desk holding papers. Everyone sat down as told.
"Today we have a a movement to make." WooBin continued. "We just got back from the office and looks like our teachers aren't going to join our class today."
Everyone cheered happily.
"But........but we have something else we gotta do."
The class whined.
"Me, as a class president and Jong Suk as class Vice President, we agreed to the circumstance that will be occurring soon."
"Is a war coming or something?" Key said as he fixed his hair  Looking at his reflection on the window.
"Bingo!!" Said Jong Suk. "First time in your life, you answered right. We are going to have a war.......with class B."
"Ehhh??? Again??" The class began to murmur around.
(("I am so ready for this!" "Bring it on!" "Will we lose again?" "He'll yeah!!" "We will show them this time!")) the students began to say.
Jaejoong raised his hand up.
"Yes. JaeBoo?"
"Umm....what kind of war is it?"
"That's right! You don't know about it. Then someone explain to him."
WooBin said. "Yunho-ah! Why don't you explain it to him. Since you really know about Class B better than us."
".............siro.... Ask someone yo do it."
"Ani. You are going to do it." 
Yunho stared at WooBin annoyed. "Just this time. Don't dream about another time."
"Good." WooBin smirked.
Jaejoong turned towards Yunho, but Yunho wasn't looking at him.
"There is an event coming soon in which our class C which stands for 'Cassiopeia' and the other class B which stands for 'Big Bang' are going to participate. This happens every year and it decides on the pride between this two strong classes. Last year our class lost, and like you can see our class is ready to fight once again and win the victory."
"Kunde....is it really a war? I mean...like fighting?"
"Ani.......it's between the talents of singing, acting, and .....dancing."
"Is the another class that good?" JJ asked curiously.
"......it seems so." Yunho ends his talking.
"Why don't you as well introduce them?" Jong Suk added.
"Are you kidding me?" Yunho sighed aloud but starts talking again. He must have missed talking, since he was really talkative. "I will only tell you about the ones who you need to be aware of. Number one: he is the president of that class, TOP. Like his name is the really in the top and takes care of things easily. His rapping skill in really high with his deep manly voice. Number two: the Vice President of that class, G-Dragon. He is as well really good at singing and rapping. And known for his good looking. Number three: Xiah, he has a really unique voice. He is the president of the musical class and he is also a really good dancer. Number four: Micky, he is a new kid who joined in the same day as you did, but his profile is very good. He was raised in USA, so English pronouncements are really good, same with his rapping skills. Number five: Nichkhun, he is popular for his visual and his great body. When he sings, he sings from his heart capturing audiences heart. Abd the last one.......Wooyoung,.....He is good at dancing and singing. He might look and act silly from outside, Kunde he is tough inside and someone not to mess with. He is great at dancing....dancing..."
"You repeated dancing so many times. Anything more?"
Yunho suddenly got up and left the classroom.
"Did I say something wrong?" Jaejoong got confused.
Jong Suk chuckled. "Don't wiry JaeBoo. It's a long story." He winked at him.