New kid

Dorm Scandal


"What's your name?" Asked WooBin.
"Kim Jaejoong."
"Welcome to your new room. I am Lee Jong Suk, this guy is Kim WooBin, and that guy earlier was Jung Yunho."
"Ahh..."
"What's wrong? You don't look good."
"I....I new to go to the bathroom."
The two boys laughed. "You are a funny one. Go ahead. Sorry about that." 
Jaejoong quickly ran to the bathroom.
"Wah~ at first I totally thought he was a girl."
"You also felt that right?"
"You mean you did too?"
"Uh!"
"That's why we are so close!! But really could he be a...... girl? Just like in the dramas: a girl enters the boys dorms in the form of a guy, and fools everyone. Then falls in live with a guy." Jong Suk smiled.
"You are dreaming high, dude."
"But, let's not tell Yunjo about it."
 "Wae?"
"He might get freaked out. He will totally go to the principle and oust him today."
"But we are not sure, if he is she."
"That's the point. From today, our mission starts. It would be really fun."
"What would be? May I join as well?" Jaejoong asked innocently.
"You scared us!!!!!"
 "Ah! Sorry!"
" but is that your real voice?"
"Eh?"
" ....too husky...... "
"Ehhh?"
"Nothing. Let's sleep now. We are going to be late otherwise."
"Ok."

Yunho was already on his bed, eyes closed. His upper body still exposed. Jong Suk and Woo Bin start changing in their pajamas. Jaejoong opened his sweat shirt. The two guys looked at him from the corner of their eyes still changing. Jaejoong fold his sweater and put it next to his bed and slept. "Good night."
"Wait! You are not changing?"
 "Changing? Ah! I never do."
"...... That's weird."
"Stop chit chatting and turn the lights off! I can't fall asleep."
"You are still awake? But you can sleep in the sun, why not here?"
"That's called nap, not sleep! And it's not that noisy like when I am with you two."
"Makes sense. Good night then."

 


Tomorrow morning as always, Yunho woke up early and saw that the new kid wasn't in the bed. Not only that, but his bed was neatly folded as well. Yunho looked on his upper bed and shook WooBin was was in the middle section. "Ya! WooBin-ah! Get up. Don't be late again. And tell Jong Suk to make make breakfast already . Why do he always get up let? He is the cook here."
"Arasso." WooBin said yawning and without opening his sleepy eyes. He raised his legs up lazily and hit the the top bed. "JongSuk-ah! JongSuk-ah! Wake up before Yunho makes breakfast. I don't want to die in the morning because of his breakfast."
 "Aishh!!!! I am not getting up!" Jong Suk went under his blanket.

Jong Suk began to smell something. "Oh! What's that!"
"What's what ?"
Jong Suk slowly got up and jumped down and began to walk out of their room. 
"What's wrong with him suddenly?"
 "Beats me! I have no idea....oh! Kunde where is that new kid?"
"I don't know. He wasn't there, when I woke up."
"Wwaahhhh!!!!!" 
WooBin and Yunho heard JongSuk shouted excitedly. They went to the kitchen.
"Daebak!!!" Jong Suk shouted giving JJ thumbs up. "Did you really prepared all these by yourself?"
"Mm. I am sorry. I really didn't knew what you guys liked, so I made various dishes." Jaejoong smiled shyly.
 "I don't care what you guys do, but I will start digging in."
"Jaejoong choego!" WooBin sat on the table as well joining together with   JongSuk.
 "Yunho-ssi....please you can also eat."
"Don't call him that. Since we are all room mate, just be comfortable." Jong Suk said with mouthful of food.
Yunho awkwardly sat on as well and start eating.

 

"So JaeBoo! Tell us about yourself!" Jong said excitedly.
"M-me?"
"JaeBoo?! What the heck is that?" WooBin made a face.
"It's a nick name Pabo! I am going to call him like that from now now. Is that ok to you JaeBoo ??"
 "Sure." Jaejoong said smiling.
"Wah! Kiyopta !! You look so cute when you smile like that!"
"Komawo!"
"Yunho-ah ! Talk with your new room mate too! Make him feel like a roommate at least."
"Whatever!" Yunho walked infront leading the way to their class.
"Let's go together !" Jong Suk followed behind.
"Jaejoong-ah, don't mind Yunho. Is is usually not like that. To tell the truth, he is more hyper than Jong Suk."
"Really?" JJ said in disbelief.
"Mm. Right now he is just in a bad family situation do he is off mood. Just wait and see after few days , he will be back to normal. Until then, you need to try to insure his rudeness. Ok? Hwating!"
"Ok! I will look forward to his hyper side."
They both laughed and entered the room.