Roommates

Dorm Scandal


Bell rings......
Two guys races  with their long legs towards a huge soccer ground smacking each other. Both wore dark blue pants and a coat that had a sign of their college's name in the right side of their coat in a golden thread -- with a white shirt underneath with a dim golden tie -- carrying a black back packs. 
Both of them panted heavily. 
"Ya! That's not fair! You pushed me, otherwise, I would have been the winner." Scolded Woo Bin panting heavily.
"Whatever.... I won. So...." Said Jong Suk who was almost dying as well.
"Aish! So noisy!" A guy jumped down the tree who was wearing the same uniform as them. His hair was dark blond and a bit longer, hiding his forehead with his thick hair bangs. 
"Oh! Yunho-ah. You woke up by yourself today." Said Woo Bin.
"Of course. Looks like I got a habit waking up before you guys hit this tree area." He chuckled.
"Let's go eat something! I am soooooo hungry." Said Jong Suk.
"Aigooo. Not surprised at all." Said Woo Bin.
"Stop arguing and let's just go." Yunho leaded the way. Jong Suk walked quicker and put his arm around Yunho's shoulder. "What are we going to eat?"
Woo Bin grabbed on Jong Suk's back and pulled his away from Yunho. "Stop sticking on people every time! You know, he doesn't like when someone touches him."
"Arasso." Jong Suk goes behind Woobin.
"What are you---"
Jong Suk jumps on his back . "Then, give me a piggy back until we get there."
"Boo??? Siro! Get off!"
"Make me!" Both starts fighting again.

 

"Oh! Hiiiii!!!!!" Someone says excitedly.
"Junsu-ahhhhh!!!!" Jong Suk stops eating and runs towards Xiah and hugs him tightly.
"Here he hoes again.... Sticking yo others like a magnet." WooBin shook his head.
"I missed you!" Said Jong Suk.
"But we just met yesterday." Said Xiah.
"Ah! That's right. Haha." He scratched his head.
"Suk-ah. Meet my new friend. Park Yoochun. He just moved from America, but his Korean is really impressive. He is my new room mate, since Changmin moved out. Plus Wooyoung and Nichkhun are out on their sport tournament."
"That's nice. Nice to meet you there. I am this guys's old friend m, Lee Jong Suk."
"Nice to meet you too. Please, take care of me."
"Of course! Come on. Let's go eat. And Yoochun-ah. I will introduce you to my two buddies too."
"Thank you. I would love to."

"Guys! A new member in our group. Thus is Yoochun from America! And this is Woo Bin and this is Jung Yunho. "
"Nice to meet you." Greeted Yoochun.
Woo Bin smiled. "Welcome to this weird group."
"Ya! What do you mean by weird group??" Yelled Jong Suk.
"I am done eating. See you two in the room."
"Already?"
Without another word Yunho left.
"Wah~ cool." Said Yoochun looking at Yunho.
The three just stated at him. "Yeah ! I think this is a weird group." Exclaimed Jong Suk.
"Any way. Isn't today the new kid as well joining the room with you guys?" Said Xiah.
"Ah! I forgot about that!!! Woo Bin -ah, did you?"
"Nope. I forgot too. And I am sure Yunho doesn't know either."

 

 

Yunho opened the door and put his stuff away. He then went to take shower.
After 20 minutes, the door opened once again. A young student stood in front of the door holding a paper in his hand, carrying a leather back pack, a check suitcase put in the ground next to him. The bags matched his black pants and black open sweater with a white t- shirt inside. His hair was faint black which covered his ears and his forehead. He was wearing a black spectacles. "This must be yet." He peeked inside and went inside with his belongings.

 

Yunho heard the door open, but he thought, it was his roommates. 

 

Jaejoong put all his things away, organized. "Ah! I need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?" He opened each door he see. "Why are there so many doors?" Then there was the last one. "I am sure, it has to be this one." When he turned the knob, the door flew open by itself, making him jump backward in surprise. 
Right in front of him was a guy with a towel wrapped half below. Jaejoong quickly covered his eyes with his hands and turned around.
"Ah! I am sorry! I didn't knew you were inside."
 "W- who are you? What are you doing inside someone else's room?"
"I am sorry, but I ---"
"Oh ! New kid!" Shouted Jong Suk.  "You already came ?" 
 "New kid?"
"Yeah! This kid is going to be our roommate." Said WooBin. 
 "Aish. Another trouble." Yunho said going towards his bed.