The news

Dorm Scandal


Hospital Room 205:::::
A man stood in front of his wife, holding his new born son. 
"I am finally a father! Thank you." He said to his wife smiling. 
"So, what are you thinking for his name?"
"I am very happy to see our child. Today because of him, our face and heart has finally turned to ease and felt happiness after a long time. It's a wonderful day, bringing us smiles. So, his name should be Yunho! I am sure later when he grows up, he will make our life wonderful just like today."
"Yun.ho.... Not bad. Kure. Let's name him Yunho."
"I am glad you like it...... Once again thank you."

 

Hospital Room 208::::: An hour ago....
A baby cries could be heard.
"It's a boy." Said the nurse. 
But as soon as the baby was born, he was admitted to an emergency room. While they were taking out the baby, something went wrong.

"How is my baby?" Cried the baby's father from outside.
"Hyung! He will be alright." Said his brother.
"What would I say to my wife, if something happens to him? When she wakes up, she won't even see her newborn son. She will be heart break!" He cried.
"Don't worry, Hyung! If there is such a thing as god, then he will protect him." He hugged his brother.


After a while, doctor came out.
"Sorry. We could not save your wife, she was too weak for herself."
"B-b-Bo?! My... My wife..... Andwae! She wasn't sick or anything! What are you talking about???"
"She wasn't, but while she was trying to give birth to her son, he was in a dangerous position. So, we had to we had to operate on her to take out the baby, that's when the baby as well got involved. So, we could only save your son, but he is as well in a critical situation. Sorry. We will try our best to keep him safe. Please believe in us."
After hearing it, the baby's father collapsed.
"Hyung!!"

 

Room 205:::: After 3 days::::
"Aigooo...." Yunho's father sat down next to his wife who was admitted in the hospital for couple of days. "God is so cruel."
"Wae-yo? Why are you suddenly saying that, Yunho's appa? Did something happened?"
"Yeah..." He breathed aloud. "There was as well a family few rooms away from us. They came here, the same time we did. The women was also about yo give birth."
 "Is she alright? What about her baby?"
".......she gave birth to a son, but she...." He shook his head.
"........that's sad. The newborn baby's father must be on pain."
"He was."
"Was?"
"When she gave birth to the baby, he was taken to the emergency. At that time the mother's life was lost. So, listening to the situation, thinking his newborn son's life was also critical and as well Losing his wife's life.....he collapsed. Right now, they say, he might not be able to move or talk anymore. He is paralyzed. But the baby is safe now."
Yunho's omma covered in shocked.  "I feel really sorry for the baby." She teared up.
"Ah! Biyan!!! I shouldn't have to you about that news."
She starts crying aloud........she is really sensitive.  "Honey.....let me see the baby. I want yo see the baby."
"Bo? Andwae~~~ I shodnt have said anything like that."
"No.... I have to see him. How can I stay here knowing what happened??"
"But not today."
"Wae-yo?"
"They are going to discharge him at the same day you will be. So, see him at that time. He has a uncle at his side, who is really educated and worthy enough to look after him. So don't worry."
"Ok. It's sad, his parents even didn't get to give him a name. That's really sad." She starts crying again.