"Sorry."

Dorm Scandal

Sorry for the late update!

Yunho sat on the couch holding his head in his hand in frustration.
"Are you okay?" Jong Suk asked worriedly.
Yunho didn't reply.
"Just let him be." Woobin said.
Then Jaejoong came in and closed the door behind. Yunho looked up and saw him.

Jaejoong POV
I stood in front of the door fighting myself if I should go in or not. After listening all of that, I felt wrong. But at the end I turned the door knob and entered. When I closed the door, Yunho was sitting on the couch along with Jong Suk and Woobin. Before I can even take two steps, i felt two strong hands grabbing on my color. It was Yunho. "Do you think you are all high and mighty now that everyone is on your side?!!" He shouted. I was scared, his eyes were really strong and scary. Jong suk and Woobin tried to stop him, but he was holding on my color so tightly that his hands were turning yellow.
".....biyane." Was the only word that slipped throughout my mouth.
Yunho roughly let me go. He went to the bathroom and slammed the door.
I was scared......really scared...... Just like that time.......
"JaeBoo are you alright? Sorry about that!" Jong Suk hold  me and took me to the couch. 
"I thought he will turn back to his normal personality, but looks like it's getting even worse. It's been such a long time I have seen him like that." Woobin said worriedly.
It was my fault......all my fault......If I would have died that time.........it wouldn't have happened.........why did I survived?

------------___

Yunho went inside the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror.
"What's this feeling?..........I am not mad anymore." He looked at his own confused reflexion in the mirror and said to himself. "Yunho-ah.....what's up with you? I am sure I was mad at first, but it only lasted for few seconds and...and I hate that guy!.......I do right?......what am I saying? Of course I would! He ruined everything and is now trying to take everything away from Me as well !" 
He was so embarrassed to get out of the bathroom after what happened out there. He shut himself inside bathroom for few hours, waiting for the guys to sleep first. Yunho yawned. "Ah....I almost fell asleep, they must have slept now. I should go now."
Yunho got up and stretched and opened the door and almost bumped into someone. "Agh!!" He screamed.
"Oh! I am sorry didn't intended to scare you." It was Jaejoong.
Yunho got even more scared. "Why does it has to be you every time when something embarrassing thing happens?" He pouted.
"I am sorry."
"And stop saying that! It's annoying."
"Sorry....I mean sor-- ah..ok."
"Is it that hard not to say sorry?"
"Sor-- oh! Eh."
"......."
"........"
Both of them stood at the same same awkwardly.
"...b-Bo?" Yunho asked. "Why are you still standing in front of me? You gave something to say?"
"A-ani."
"Then?"
"You are blocking the way. I need to go to the bathroom."
Once again Yunho turned red at his own dumbness.
"...I...I know!" Yunho quickly left.

After thirty minute, Uunho was in his bed NOT sleeping. He couldn't sleep for some reason. He kept peeking on Jaejoong's bed. "Where is this dude? Why isn't he here yet? Oh! Did I just worried about him? Just sleep." Then he remembered Jaejoong collapsing in the running track. "Is this guy alright?"
at the end he ended up going to check on his fellow roommate. At first he slowly knocked. ".....ya! What ate you doing inside for this long? Come out quick!.....it's not like I am worried about you or anything though."
There was  no response. 
"Jaejoong-ah." He knocked once again and there was no reply. Then he turned the knob. "I am coming in...." When he opened the door, Jaejoong was in the floor. "Jaejoong-ah!!!" Yunho quickly kneeled next to him and put his head on his arm. "Ya!" He shook him.
JJ slightly opened his eyes. "Yunho?"
"Yeah, it's me. Are you alright?"
Jaejoong slowly smiled. "It's you again. Did I made some mistaken again? Sorry then..........I guess you will keep hunting me....that I am even seeing you in my dream."
"...that....wait what? Dream?"
"But in my dream, you aren't that angry.......I like it."
"U-uh.....right. Of course because it's a dream."
"Yunho-ah.....I am sorry. I am rely sorry." Then he closed his eyes.
"Aish! He was sleeping in here?  What a room mate I got! Now what?" Yunho wanted to wake Jaejoong up, but he didn't wanted to disturb him.
He closely looked at his face which was resting in his lap. "You are really pretty are a guy. You are a guy right?" Yunho said then without realizing his eyes were looking at Jaejoong's chest. He gulped, after few second he realized what he was doing. "Ah!!! What am I doing??" He had stood up in shock letting JJ's head fall and hit the floor.
"Ah!" Jaejoong woke up and touched his head. Then he saw Yunho who was standing I fronton him in a shocking face.
"What happened?"
"I seriously HATE YOU!!!!!!" Yunho left.
"Uh? What did I do?" Jaejoong was confused and was in pain.