Chapter 8

The Fragile Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) 4 chapters posted in a row. Chapter 5 to chapter 8 ^^

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

"You are so beautiful, Ma'am.", Mrs. Choi said after finishing my make up.

That night was Woohyun's company anniversary. I was asked to accompany him to the party. I really dislike party and stuff but I didn't have much option, since I'm his wife and the daughter in law of this company's owner.

I checked my reflection once again. A thin smile unconsciously appeared in my face. I am a woman too, so then it's normal to be happy about dress and stuff. Even though I didn't like the party, I still liked to be dress like this.

I walked down the stairs carefully with pounding heart. I was wondering about his reaction upon see my dress. Oh wait. Why I even bother about his reaction? I quickly pushed that thought away then continued walk to living room. My shoes tap sound made him looked up to me. There wasn't any reaction. He just stood there, stared at me for a moment before turned to the front door. Somehow a slight bitterness crossed my heart.

"Come on.", he said because I didn't do any movement. I sighed but still followed him to the car.


***

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I controlled my irregular breath and heartbeat. It was difficult to focus on the road while having the most gorgeous woman beside me. Her face still cold as usual, but it didn't prevent the beauty aura around her. I must calm down myself when I saw her in the living room. I tried not to stare at her too long. I was afraid that I might lose control and end up kiss her senseless or even worse than that.

Finally we arrived in the building which the party was being held. I quickly ran to her side to open the door and offered my hand. She looked hesitate at first but she finally placed a hand above mine. I smiled, feeling proud that the beautiful woman beside me is my wife.

We entered the building and were greeted by many people of my company. They complimented us, for being a match each other, lovely couple, and stuff. I just thanked them as gratefulness and prayed silently that someday their compliment will become true.

 

"Come here son.", my father called from one corner of the room. I gently leaded her to the spot.

As soon as we came, my father took her hand to introduce her to his guests. Hm...Sly Appa. Maybe there wasn't only me who proud of her. My mother elbowed me, stopping my thoughts.

"It's good to have a beautiful wife, isn't it? You and your Appa are the luckiest men on earth, because you two have beautiful woman beside you like us.", my mother teased, and added with y pose jokingly. I laughed then hugged her.

"Maybe I'm luckier, since I have you and Miyoung. Well, I can't let Appa steal her away.", my mother chuckled in the hug.

"Talking about stealing, you should accompany her now. It seems that your father left for business matter.", she commanded while gestured to her spot. I nodded then quickly approached her.

 

***

 

Miyoung’s POV

 

"How do you feel? Tired?", he asked when he came to me. I glanced at my sore feet.

"A bit.", I replied him.

"Wait a second, I'll bring drink for us.", he said before turned around. But, he turned to facing me again.

"I haven't told you that....you look beautiful tonight.", he confessed. I felt my cheek get hotter and mixed feelings filled my heart. I didn't feel like this when other people gave compliment to me earlier. But his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter