Chapter 1

The Fragile Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung’s POV

It was the end of autumn. The weather seemed a bit cold but I loved it. I thought that autumn was matched with me the most, beside the other seasons. It was just like me, gloomy and mysterious. I wanted to match myself to winter because it was colder but in winter there were many carnival, party, and event that people celebrate. It didn’t match at me at all. I better waste my day alone at home rather than walking in the crowded place. Crowd, noise, and socialization never get along with me well.

I was going to say goodbye to my favorite season. Usually I will feel sad but at the moment I thanked to God that I was glad winter would coming. In the end of winter, I will be graduated. The time I yearned the most these days. I really wanted to graduate as soon as possible. Even I really wanted not to go to school anymore but my parent surely never allowed me. I wanted to start a new life after high school, even though I still didn’t know what I will do after.

I walked pass the school parking lot and unfortunately I saw thing I always pray to be missed. The boy once I loved was acting all lovey dovey with that cheerleading hot babe. I didn’t count how many times he changes his girlfriend or maybe they weren’t his girlfriend, for me they seemed more like a toy to him. I quickly skipped to school gate, reaching the bus stop as soon as possible.  I felt tears b in my eyes. Oh God….not again not again. I swore to myself not to cry over him again but there I was, crying like an idiot in bus seat. I didn’t know why he still affecting me so much. Even though I knew he never looked at me again, or maybe he didn’t know if I still exist in this world. The thoughts made the sweet memories with him coming back to me, so did the worst memory. Suddenly I had an urge to puke. I felt blood drained out from my face due to the mixed feeling inside me.

I quickly got off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter