Chapter 2

The Fragile Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's no scene but i'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable.

 

Miyoung’s POV

“Just take it off…”, his husky voice commanded me. I didn’t even remember how we end up in this room.

“No. I don’t want to…”, I refused weakly. He came closer to me and his hand started to roam on my upper body. I shivered badly. I almost didn’t recognize this person. Was he my lovely boyfriend? Why did he look so scary?

“Please stop it Joon-ah. I’m scared…”, I tried to stop his hand but he so much stronger than me. He grabbed my hands and pinned me on the wall. I didn’t know that someone under alcohol effect still could be this strong.

“You know I love you right?”, he whispered near my ear. I nodded with fear. I was afraid what would he do next.

“As much I love you, I want your body…”, the alcohol scent lingered from his heavy breath. Before I replied to refuse him, his lips already attacked me roughly.

 

“STOP IT!”, I woke up abruptly  from that bad dreams. I was still panting and trembling. My body covered by perspiration.  I started to sobbing, that bad memory still haunting me. No matter how hard I tried to forget. But tell me, how could someone forget the moment when they give their ity? It should be nice and sweet memory. You must do it with the one you love. Yes, Joon was someone I loved but I still wasn’t ready that time. He trapped me, forced me, and the way he did to me…it was so rough, far from loving and sweet.

I felt want to puke again. I walked hurriedly to the bathroom. Maybe for some people that is not a big deal about the ity but for me it is the most precious thing of women. I believe that women should keep it for the right time and for the right person. That was what my mother taught me all the time.  Unfortunately I already lost it. Wrong time, wrong choice, and wrong person. I regretted why I didn’t try all my might to run away from him that night. I hesitated. I was afraid he would leave me if I rejected him. I still hoped he would love me more and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter