Making It Official.

A Second Chance At Love.

We didn't know how to tell the others. They've been teasing us non-stop for the past few months and we've been denying it all along. To suddenly go and announce that we were in fact a couple seemed to be really weird. I knew those pabos would never let us live it down.

I looked at L, troubled. "L-ie oppa, how do we tell the others?" He looked back at me, furrowing his brows and running his thumb over my hands thoughtfully. "I'm not sure. Should we just go to them while holding hands? I mean, they'll get it probably pretty quickly," he smiled sheepishly. "Or do you want to introduce us officially?"

I shook my head and ducked under his shoulder. "Ani, oppa you can do that! I'm too scared." L laughed and hugged my shoulders. "Arasso, don't worry, our Youngie-ah." I flashed him a smile and thanked him before leaning back onto his shoulder.

Their reactions were like I thought. Terrifying.

"MWOH, SAY THAT AGAIN?" Sungjong exclaimed, shaking Woohyun crazily while staring at us. Bora and Soyu unnie looked at us slyly and clucked their tongues. "These liars. I told you they were dating!"

"We just confessed a few days ago!" I blurted, and they whipped their heads to look at me, preparing to harrass me again, looking at me like I was bait. I quickly hid behind L, tugging onto his shirt. He chuckled and took my hands and wrapped it around his waist so that I ended up back hugging him. I poked his stomach and leaned my head over his shoulder so I could see his face.

"Yaah, who said I wanted to backhug you?" He reached one hand up to flick my nose. "I read your mind." I giggled at his silliness and shook my head. "Oppa you're such a pabo. What happened to your chic and cold image?"

He looked at me, mock offended. "I've always had that charisma, what are you saying, silly girl?"

Sunggyu laughed and interjected, "Hwayoung-ah, I told you that you were the only girl who made L feel that way. You broke down his walls~" I grinned at L and leaned in towards L. "Chincha, oppa? Don't be so embarrassed~" He turned over, scruching up his nose at me and ruffled my hair. "Yeah, yeah, you're the only one okay?"

There was a collective "awwh" from them and I blushed. "Yah, stop making me feel so embarrassed!" Hyorin reached over and patted my head. "Congratulations you guys. You look so cute together!" I smiled at her cheekily. She has always been so kind to me, right from the start. A true unnie. "Gomawo unnie!"

"Ah, we should make a ship name for them! Did you both make one yet?" Dasom asked. We shook our heads, looking at each other shyly. L slipped his hands in mine's and interwined our fingers. I swung it playfully.

"We just start a few days ago, Dasom-ah!" Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrows at us. "You guys need to move faster than that, or you'll never get to the home run~"

"Y-yah, what the heck are you saying, Dongwoo oppa?! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE DRAINS, AISH!" I stuttered, suddenly flustered. Who thinks of that when you just start a relationship anyway? We're still in high school. All of that can wait until after marriage. Wait, did I just think about marriage with L? Does that mean we'll get married? Does that mean-

"Earth to Hwayoungie! Where did you go? Up in the clouds with your fantasies of L and you?" Dongwoo snapped his fingers in front of my face. I slapped them away and glared at him. "What are you saying? ANI." He laughed. "Yah, your face turned red! I was right then!" I slapped my hands onto my cheeks and felt it radiating heat.

I winced at how hard I accidentally slapped myself. L turned and pulled my hands down. "Gwenchana? Pabo Youngie-ah, don't slap yourself!" He placed his hands on my cheeks and gently brushed his fingers over them. I looked down, feeling shy.

"YAH! You're even greasier than me, L-ah! Shouldn't you be ashamed of yourself?" Woohyun complained, looking at us with mock disgust. I stuck out my tongue at him. "Woohyun oppa, don't be jealous that you can't get a girlfriend because you scare all the girls away with your greasiness." Dongwoo and Sunggyu stared at the both of us with wide eyes and started to laugh insanely. "GOOD ONE HWAYOUNG-AH. THAT'S OUR HWAYOUNG."

I smiled proudly and smirked at Woohyun. He gawked at me and fake cried onto Hoya's shoulder. "My dongsaeng-ah, you're the only one I've got now, they've all turned against me."

Hoya took one finger and pushed it against Woohyun's forehead, taking his head off of his shoulder. "Not my fault you're such a loner. You're practically a human girl repellent," he muttered under his breath. Dasom laughed and high fived him. "HOYA OPPA IS DAEBAK~" He smiled a bit shyly uttered a thanks.

"But, back to the point, we should be making ship names for them, remember?" Dasom interjected. They looked at her and together started to work hard on making a ship name that sounded nice. L shook his head at them and laughed, looking at me apologetically. "My hyungs are such pabos." I grinned. "Ani, I think it's cute." He ruffled my hair. "Chincha? I've never seen this side of you before!" I smiled sheepishly.

"I wanted to look cool in front of you since you had that chic image going on." He pulled me closer to him and laughed. "Aigoo, our Youngie is so adorable~" I wrapped my arms around his waist contently.

I noticed a small movement out of the corners of my eyes and I glanced over. Sungyeol was shifting a bit away from the group looking uncomfortable, not smiling with a sort of distant look in his eyes.

I frowned. Come to think of it, he hadn't spoken a word to us since we announced that we were in a relationship. Was was wrong with him? I was about to pull away from L to walk over and talk to him when we suddenly met eyes and he walked away. Always the first to give me a goofy grin, he looked at me emotionlessly this time and ignored me. I thought I saw a flash of hurt and disappointment in his eyes, but didn't know why. I looked after the door that he had just exited through, thinking. Was I overthinking the whole thing? Maybe he was just tired...

L noticed me suddenly quiet and he nudged me. "What's wrong, Youngie-ah?" I broke my gaze from the door to meet his eyes and shook my head lightly. "Aniyah." I forced that thought into the back of my mind and went back to the group who were still deciding on our ship name. They were so preoccupied with that task that they didn't even notice that Sungyeol wasn't there anymore.

I was snapped out of my own reverie when Sungjong shouted "HWA SOO COUPLE! WE GOT IT! IT'S YOUR OFFICIAL SHIP NAME NOW!" I laughed and nodded. "Kyeopta! I like it! Do you, L-ie oppa?" I turned to him and he nodded, smiling affectionately at me. "As long as you like it, I'm fine with it."

They all went "aww" at us and I laughed, hugging onto L's waist. Then Bora snapped her fingers. "SISTAR! Girls, let's call ourselves Sistar! We're close like actual sisters!" The girls laughed and nodded their heads in agreement, rolling their eyes. Bora turned to me. "Do you wanna join in? You know you wanna~"

I shook my head laughing. "You guys can brand yourselves. I prefer to be part of the HwaSoo label," I winked.

L laughed and pulled me close. "Since when were you so sweet?" I grinned. "Always, just never showed it to you." He laughed and hugged me close, placing his cheek on the top of my head. I sighed contently into his chest. These are going to be the better days...

 ♫~◄~♔~►~♫

We went on our first date a week later, after getting much more settled into our relationship. L sweetly brought me to an amusement park even though he had mentioned before that he wasn't really a fan of it. I was awed by his action when we arrived. I leaned up and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Gomawo L-ie oppa! I know you don't really like amusement parks that much, yet you still brought me!" I grinned at him. 

He looked at me with his eyes slightly widened, a hand to his cheek. "A-a childhood n-nightmare won't stop me from b-bringing you here..." he muttered, looking flustered. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"U-uh, mianhae oppa..." He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and pecked me back on the cheek. "Don't apologize for something you didn't do wrong." He smiled shyly. "I was just surprised." I laughed and looped my arms around his arm. "Gaja!"

We did what every couple did-play games, go on rides, take selcas, and eat cotton candy. I've always dreamed about it and with L's help, he made my dream into a reality. I remember telling him how I wished to go to an amusement park as a date with my boyfriend in the future, and he was listening very intently.

I look at him now, eating ice cream, looking fascinated with the rides as we walked. The bright afternoon sunlight hit him just right and it look like he was glowing. L, my oppa, was glowing. I smiled at took a picture without him knowing.

He looked innocent like a child, and the cherry blossom leaves falling down added to the amazing effect. He turned and looked at me. "Did you just take a candid picture of me?" I nodded, smiling. "Yeah. You looked really innocent. I rarely see you with such pure innocence, L-ie oppa. I want to save it." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Okay, my weird little Youngie. Whatever makes you happy." 

I smirked and grabbed his arm. "Let's go to the ferris wheel then~" He gulped and shook his head. "Anything, but that, I peed my pants in it when I was four!" I laughed and shook my head, not loosening my grip on his arm as I continued to pull him forward. "It was years ago! Don't worry~" He groaned and gave up, letting me pull him into the ride.

As we rose up to the sky, I looked out the window, enjoying the view as we were just in time for a sunset. I looked back to show L only to see him with his eyes clenched shut. I reached my hand forward and held his hand. "Oppa, are you scared? Is that why you peed your pants when you were four?" He turned scarlet red and stared at me in horror.

"Y-yah! You're not supposed to say these things out loud!" I giggled and turned his head towards the window. "Just look L-ie oppa. The sunset is beautiful." He cautiously peeked out and slowly relaxed. He started to smile and looked back at me. "It really is! Gomawo Youngie-ah." I hugged him. "Anything to help my boyfriend get over his fears~" I joked. I heard him groan into my shoulder and laughed.

After getting off, I pulled him to the edge of the fences to admire the sunset. I took a few pictures happily and dragged him in a few selcas. He chuckled at me making a big deal of a sunset and ruffled my hair. "Have you never seen a sunset before? You act like it's your first time seeing it." I looked over and laughed. "It is! My first time seeing it with you on our first date! It's special." I said softly, smiling at him sincerely.

He looked at me, then slowly lowered his eyes to my lips. Ever so slowly he leaned in. My heart raced crazily inside my chest as I slowly did the same, my eyes gradually closing. After a few moments I felt his lips on mine and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me gently against my lips. His eyes twinkled and I felt my heart take a leap. 

My first kiss. And it's perfect.

The time, setting and atmosphere was all perfect, but what was more perfect was the person. My Kim Myung Soo.

We slowly pulled back and I smiled at him, giving him a hug to hide my embarrassment. He hugged me back and I felt his chuckle vibrate through his chest into my ear. "Don't be embarrassed, Youngie-ah."

-ends flashback of 2 years ago-

♫~◄~♔~►~♫

A few months later L was walking me home after school. We walked on the sidewalk, hand in hand, smiling happily at each other. Somehow, it kept feeling like there was a presence behind us and I looked back several times thinking that maybe it was one of our friends only to see that there was nobody behind us. I was starting to feel uneasy about it and asked L. He looked behind us and frowned at me. "Ani. I think you were just overthinking. Are you stressing?"

I sighed. "When am I NOT stressing, L-ie oppa?" His mouth moved to the side and he looked at me sympathetically. "I know I know. We're all stressing. But try to stress less when you're with oppa, arasso? You can tell me anything." He smiled lovingly at me and I nodded, grateful for his offer. 

Still uneasy, I moved closer to L and clutched onto the edge of his sweater with my free hand. He laughed and pecked my forehead. "Pabo, I'm here for you. Don't worry." I smiled and snuggled closer. "I know, I just want to be close to you." He laughed patted my back, his scarf swaying in the autumn breeze as we walked. 

He then looked over at me and gave me an adorable eye smile. My heart fluttered against my chest and I stared at him, short of breath. "Youngie-ah, do you want to go on a date?" I brightened up. "A date?" He nodded.

"You seem really stressed out and we haven't been on one for a while now." I was about to say yes when I realized that I still had my art project to do. He had finished his last week while I only started last week. Not only was he musical, he was artistic and cute too.

But the art project was due by the end of this week and I barely made a dent in my progress. My face fell and I looked at him, disappointed. "Oppa, you finished your art project but I barely start mine's yet. I don't think I'll have time." I sighed. He thought for a bit and then brightened up. "How about just a walk in the park then? It won't take too long and we can relax together." I pondered for a bit before smiling. "Call."

As promised, the walk throught the park was short and relaxing, but sweet nonetheless because I was with L. We walked over to a bench and I tugged him down to sit next to me, leaning my head on his shoulder. I played his hands and asked him a question I've been meaning to ask for a while now. "L-ie oppa..." He looked down at me with such love that I immediately wanted to scold myself for thinking of that question, but I knew that I must ask, and hopefully it won't hurt him. "Do you think we'll be together like this for a long time?"

He frowned at my sudden serious question after such a light atmosphere but still answered me seriously. "You know what, I can't tell the future, so I'm not going to lie and say that we definitely will." I whipped my head up to stare at him, shocked by what he said, but he continued. "However, I can tell you that I will try my best at this relationship and make us both happy. If we're happy, there'd be no reason for us to break up. Arasso?"

I sighed, relieved and knocked him on the head. He winced and rubbed his forehead, before realizing that I had hit him with my own head too and reaching up a hand to rub my forehead as well. "Ow, that hurt! Why did you do that Youngie-ah? Did I upset you? You still shouldn't hit me like that!"

I shook my head and frowned at him. "You scared me, Myungsoo. Don't ever scare like that again, even as a joke." He stopped his whining and rubbing his forehead. His eyes softened immediately at me when he noticed how serious I was; I didn't call him by his usual nickname. He pulled me in to give a kiss on my forehead.

"Arasso. You shouldn't worry about this too, alright? I'm sure fate will be kind on us. I will never doubt my feelings for you." I looked at him, touched and nodded my head.

"Gomawo, Kim Myung Soo. I really mean it."

I'm giving my all into this, please let this not go in vain...

-ends flashback of one year ago-


BeatofWings here again! HELLO EVERYONE :DD So I went and edited a bit on the story haha, because I looked back and realized that I had 2 flashbacks that lasted 8 chapters LOLOL. #sorrynotsorry. Kidding, kidding. Anyway, I want to thank the people sushi_skyes, jollymeword, Disillusioned_, and Yeolsia for subscribing! It really means a lot to me, especially since it's my first fanfic haha! Even though I don't have many subbies, I'm still quite content. Please subscribe for more chapters like this as I will start to dwell on some more heart-breaking times and try to pull on your heartstrings, haha! Please upvote too, as I have yet to receive one! TT^TT Please do not hesitate to comment too, I would love to read them! Laterrrs everyone~!