YoungEun couple

I'll Never Like Him!!

A week have passed and donghyun's party is nearing and that means the plan is nearing. Youngmin is as cold as always. Today is friday so tmrw is the party. 

"naeun ah you bought dress for the party already??" namjoo asked.

"havent yet.. didnt have time for that.." i said. 

"how abt we go today after school??" she asked.

"that'll be great.. lets ask bomi and unji to follow us too coz it'll be too boring if its only the two of us..btw hayoung is going on a date with minwoo so yeah.." i said.

"are you saying that i'm boring??" namjoo pouted.

"hehe no.. you're really great just that the more the merrier.." i said.

So we went out to Myeongdong after school and look for pretty dresses at H&M.

"this is pretty.." i said looking at a turquoise coloured dress.

"Go on and try it" bomi,eunji and namjoo pushed me into the fitting room.

I went out of the fitting room and the three of them gaped.

"You look amazing.." bomi said.

"fantastic.." eunji said.

"..." namjoo stared at her. 

"i'll just get this since its pretty.. you guys go and decide on a dress too.." i said.

"i wont look as pretty as you.." namjoo pouted.

I smiled at her ridiculousness and asked her to look at a dress.

Eunji chose a blue dress,bomi got a soft red dress and namjoo got a soft pink dress.

After getting the things we need we decided to get some food. We settled down in a cafe and get some drinks. 

"Tmrw we'll head to chorong unni's house to get ready becoz her house is near to donghyun oppa's house. So remember to bring your dresses and accesories!!" namjoo stated happily. 

We all nodded and laughed at namjoo's happy virus. She's usually happy but the extra happy virus i think was the effect of her 4D boyfriend. 

At the twins house..

"Hyung did you get an outfit for tmrw already??" kwangmin asked.

"for what?? we have a lot of shirts at home.." youngmin replied.

"you're not fun at all!!" kwangmin whined. 

Kwangmin searched for an outfit to wear and put it outside his closet.

"I'm not gonna be surprised if you look the worst at the party!!" kwangmin stuck his tounge out at his bro. Youngmin just rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.

After kwangmin decided on an outfit he checked his phone. He went to the group chat named 'Making the YoungEun couple' consisting of everyone except for Youngmin and Naeun of course.

"Guys the plan is on tmrw!! do it well!!" kwangmin send a reminder to all of them.

"sure!! i'm so excited!!" minwoo replied.

"hope their relationship will improve. i'll find a good place for them to be locked in" donghyun replied.

"Baby make sure youngmin is not in a bad mood and dun irritate him" namjoo msg.

"okok. Aish nagging too much!!" kwangmin replied.

"i'm not kidding. I'll kick you if the plan dun work well" namjoo msg again.

"fierce huh??" hayoung msg. 

"of course" namjoo replied.

"hayoungie will nvr be fierce at me.. Look at my cuteness.."minwoo msg.

"dun try minwoo" hayoung replied.

"relax baby.. BTW DRESS UP WELL FOR TMRW AND LETS MAKE THE PLAN WORK!!" kwangmin reminded them again.

The party is coming!! So, expect fun and sweet moments!!

~yayakm01