Friends and Couples

I'll Never Like Him!!

Namjoo's pov :

I helped Naeun get up and we walked to our classroom. "Who did you bump into just now??" i asked Naeun. "The person i hate the most.." she answered."Jo Youngmin??!!" i said a little bit too loudly. Suddenly, i feel someone backhugged me. "Baby!!" Kwangmin shouted. I turned around and hugged him. "Hey guys.. I'm here.."Naeun noted us. "Hehe sorry.." i said. 

Your pov :

I look at Kwangmin and Namjoo weirdly and laughed. "Ya why is your knee bleeding??" Kwangmin asked. "huh??" i looked at my knee and it was bleeding.*thank you Jo Youngmin* Namjoo gave me a band-aid. "Did you fall??" kwangmin asked again. "She bumped into your brother" namjoo answered for me. "what?? i'll get you Jo Youngmin.." kwangmin mumbled. Okay, just telling you guys that kwangmin is a total opposite of youngmin. He's considered one of my guy bestfriend. We are all in the same class so we went to the classroom together. Minwoo,Hayoung and Jo Youngmin were all in the classroom already.

Youngmin's pov :

My bro,her gf and naeun is just entering the classroom. I was listening to music when kwangmin headed to my table and pulled out my earpiece making me look at him. "what??" i asked. Just when he's abt to talk namjoo pulled him and asked him to sit down. I saw Naeun behind them staring at me. We looked at each other and i turned away first. I pulled my hoodie up to cover my face.

Your pov : 

*Why out of all places my sit is beside him*  I went over to my seat and put my bag down. I was so angry to him but just kept quiet."mpfhhfhfhfhph" I looked behind and laughed when i saw namjoo closing kwangmin's mouth preventing him from talking to his brother abt the "bumping" issue. He finally gave up and stop making and effort to talk to his brother anymore. I looked over to hayoung who's being entertained by minwoo's cuteness. She pinched minwoo's cheek and he pouted. Aww they make a cute couple..They suit each other.. I looked outside the class and saw jeongmin and bomi holding hands beside them was hyunseong and eunji who was being piggybacked by hyunseong. They were all heading to their classroom. They all have bf and gf and i'm the only single. I sighed.

 Soon lessons begin.

Your pov :

It was chemistry lesson and we were required to be paired with one person. Ms Lee make it easier by just pairing us with the person sitting beside us. EVENTUALLY I WAS PAIRED WITH JO YOUNGMIN. Why??????!!!!! We headed to the chemistry lab and proceeded to do experiments. We didnt even talked and weirdly our teamwork is good. We had to do some heating up so i was supposed to on the bunsen burner and the flame light up and my hand was near the flame. I felt the heat and was too shocked to do anything when someone pulled me. 

Sorry for anything that's not satisfying.. I know this chapter is short also.. Need to give up this laptop for a few hours..

~yayakm01