Jealous

I'll Never Like Him!!

I feel better so i went to school. There's a lot of things to catch up and youngmin helped me. thx

It was lunch time.

Kwangmin and namjoo start giggling when she saw me and youngmin.

"why are you guys laughing??" i asked.

"nothing" kwangmin tried to stop laughing but failed.

I rolled my eyes and shake my head.

"hyung do you know you're brighter and cheerful these days" kwangmin said and giggled.

"when??" he stared at kwangmin.

"you smile more" kwangmin said and laughed again.

"ya!!" youngmin shouted making kwangmin laugh even more.

Even namjoo is now looking at him as if he's a crazy man.

He saw everyone's reaction to his craziness and slowly stopped laughing.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind and saw my classmate.

"ya there's someone looking for you he's in the garden right now.." my classmate said.

"huh who??" i asked.

"dont know" she said.

"guys i'm going the garden for a while." i said to them.

I went to the garden and saw one man sitting on a bench. He was using sunglasses so i didnt really recognise him.

I slowly approached him when he suddenly turn behind and saw me. He took off his sunglasses and..

"Daniel oppa!!" i shouted happily and ran to him.

He lift me and turn around.

"Hey how have you been??" he asked.

"hehe okay but its no fun without you" i hugged him.

Daniel oppa is very close to me. Back then when i was little he's the one that play with me. I met him in LA when i was in elementary school. His parents is my parent's business partner. I see him as my second brother. I was so happy to meet him.

Suddenly he asked me to sit down.

I sit down and listen to what he is goin to say.

"Naeun ah, you know we're so close last time. I want to be close to you again and live together again in LA. I like you. Lets go to LA together and live with your parents" he confessed to me suddenly.

I was so shocked. 

"oppa i'm not going to fall for that trick hahaha my lunch time is going to be over in a few mins" i joked and try to run away.

He held me back and back hugged me.

"i'm not kidding.. i really like you.." he said. I was so stunned.

Youngmin saw the whole scene. Suddenly someone tapped him from behind.

"hyung relax, i know your feelings, i'm your twin" kwangmin said.

"you like her right??" kwangmin said again.

" i dont know.." youngmin said.

"you should confess to her if you like her or someone might take her" kwangmin said while looking at Daniel. He smiled at youngmin and walked away.

When i looked up i saw youngmin at the entrance of the garden watching the whole scene.

He turn around slowly and walked away.

I turn around to face daniel oppa.

"oppa i will explain everything.. i'll send you a message!! bye!!" i run away from daniel oppa.

I walked back to the classroom and daniel oppa's confession linger in my head.

I entered the classroom and saw youngmin sitting quietly.

he likes naeun?? what is this feeling.. my heart feels so heavy

"did you see everything just now??" i asked after sitting down.

He shrugged.

"he's close to me back in LA" i said.

"btw i dont like him!! i'm sure he's just kidding he likes to joke around!!" i stated.

Youngmin look at me.

"did i ask??" he said and looked away. 

why is he like this??

He's jealous!! HAHA!!

~yayakm01