Curious

I'll Never Like Him!!

Your pov :

I cant stand being curious anymore.."youngmin ah" i called him. He turned to look at me. "i'm just asking out of curiousity but why are you silent always??" i asked. "Its non of your business" he answered. "I nicely asked him and he answered me like that??!!" i was mad. "Ya!!!!" i shouted at him.

Youngmin's pov :

since when is she concerned abt me.. "ya !!!!" i heard naeun screamed. I turn around and look behind when naeun suddenly pulled my hair. "what's with you??" i shouted and struggled to get her hand off from my hair but she was too strong. "jo youngmin you rude jerk" she shouted. Kwangmin and namjoo turned to look at us, totally surprised they ran to us. They pulled naeun away from me. I rubbed my head and walked away. "aishhh.." i mumbled. 

Namjoo's pov :

"why are you two fighting??" i asked naeun. "He's the worst person i've ever met.. Wow how can he be so rude??" naeun shouted. I looked at her and laughed. "why are you laughing??" she asked. "You guys just barely talked to each other and you're already fighting with him??" i stated. She glared at me and i shut myself up.

Kwangmin's pov :

I looked over at namjoo after hearing what naeun said. I gave make a eye contact. She looked at at me weirdly. I pulled her away. "going to take her somewhere!!" i pulled namjoo away from naeun. hehe this is going to be fun..

Your pov: 

Why is everyone leaving me alone.. I walked by myself into the school. "omg what did i just do to youngmin??" i ruffled my hair. nvrm its just a matter of pride. 

Minwoo's pov:

I saw naeun walked into the classroom slowly. "hey what's with the worried face??" i asked. "Nothing.."she answered. She looked at youngmin who is doing his own business.did something happened between them?? "Shortie.. are you listening to me??" hayoung snapped me. "hehe sorry.." i pouted. "I will be willing to repeat what i say if you give me a trade.." she pointed at her cheek. I quickly pecked her and listened to what she was saying.

Youngmin"s pov:

She's here.. She sat down quietly beside me. I stared at her and turn away. Suddenly, i feel my hair soaked. I touched my hair and stared at the blood on my hand. Everything was out. The last thing i heard was naeun's voice asking me if i'm okay.

That's it for this chapter. Enjoy!!

~yayakm01