Dates(part 1)

I'll Never Like Him!!

At naeun's house..

I got up from bed and showered. I went down to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. Today youngmin is coming to my house. I hope today my brother have schedules so they wont meet. I'm scared my brother would say something embarassing about me infront of youngmin.

At the youngmin's house..

I got up and get ready to go to naeun's house.I dressed casually so that i won't be uncomfortable. I planned to buy some donuts from the bakery so that i wont come empty handed.

After getting ready i went to the living room to check if kwangmin is there. I just realised that he was at the kitchen tring to find something to eat."Ya." i called him. He turned around to look at me.

"oh.. hyung you're going to your gf's house??" he asked laughing. "yea.. btw take care of the house since i'll be going back late. use your cards to buy your own food" i told him. "i know!! i'm not a little kid." he whined.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. "hyung" he called me. "what" i turned around.

"i dont expect anything to happen between you and naeun" he teased me. "ya!! you'll get it from me!!" i shouted. He ran up to bedroom laughing, and shut the door.

At eunji's house..

"what should i wear??" i thought to myself. I took out a simple summer dress and packed my essentials.

Lastly, i packed my sunscreen in my bag and went out. Hyunseong said that he was going to pick me up. I went out of my house and saw him on a bicycle.

Hyunseong on the way to eunji's house..

I took my bicycle to eunji's house since i dont mind riding a bicycle to the beach. After 5 minutes i arrive at eunji's house, she came out.

I was so stunned. She was so pretty. I stared at her blankly.

She went to me and pecked my cheek. "dont stare at me like that" she blushed. I cleared my throat and smiled. She hopped on the back seat and hugged my waist. I blushed when she did that.

At the amusement park..

"Which ride  do you want to go first??" jeongmin asked bomi. "i dont know.." she said. "then we'll be going to the haunted house!!" jeongmin said happily.

He pulled bomi but she didnt move. "why??" he asked. "i'm scared.." bomi said. "Aigoo my cute girlfriend.. I'm here.. I'll protect you if you get scared." he assured her.

She looked at jeongmin and saw him smiling at him. She was less worried and followed jeongmin to the haunted house.

"okay a few persons left than its our turn" jeongmin said. Bomi was quite on the way to haunted house. Jeongmin knows that she was worried.

He ruffled her hair. "I'm here!! there's nothing to be scared of!! if the ghosts try to touch you punch their hands or kick them away.. okay??" he smiled. Bomi just smiled.

Soon, it was their turn. They go into the haunted house. It was really dark and they can't see anything.

But bomi knows it was okay since jeongmin is still holding her hand. Suddenly, a hand touches her shoulder. She shouted and pinched the ghost's hand. Jeongmin laughed because he can see that the worker was rubbing his/her hand. 

Hands start to roam on jeongmin and bomi's legs. He coolly endured them but bomi was shouting all the way. He laughed when he saw bomi kicking the hands away. She was quite strong based on the reaction of the workers after they got pinched and kicked by bomi.

He hold her hand until the end of the haunted house journey. She was running out of the haunted house pulling jeongmin with her.

He was laughing all the time. " you're so cute!! you followed what i asked you to do!!" jeongmin laughed and hugged bomi who was out of her breath. "I'm never going there again.." bomi finally said something. 

At namjoo's house..

I was watching tv when suddenly i heard the housedoor bell ring. I went to check the security lock and saw kwangmin's face on the security camera. He was smiling on the camera. why is he so cute!!

"can i come in??" he talked on the camera. I opened the door and he hugged me. "I missed you so much!!" he shouted. He let me go and i pecked his cheek. "sit here first" i asked him to sit on the sofa while i get some snacks for us. When i came back, i joined him on the sofa. 

"I brought our class homework so we could do together!!" he said cheerfully. "okie.. let's bring our snacks into my room then!! but wait!! i'm warning you!! dont do anything bad to me!!" i shouted.

He laughed and hugged my waist. "I wont baby!! I'm not that kind of person!!" he defended himself. "okay2" i said and laughed. We headed to our room and started doing our homework.

Finally update after a long time!! Its actually exam period but its okay..  i can still find sometime to update!! Hope can update again soon!!

~yayakm01