Awkward..

I'll Never Like Him!!

Youngmin's pov : 

I was watching Naeun on the bunsen burner when i saw her hand near the flame. I didn't know why but i pulled her and caught her in my arms. Naeun was really shocked and she looked up to face me. We stared at each other and pulled away awkwardly. Miss Lee went to our table and off the flame. She asked Naeun to be more careful next time. After chemistry was lunchtime so i headed to the cafeteria alone.

Your pov :

"Why did he helped me?? Did i just blushed??" i mumbled on the way to the cafeteria. I joined Kwangmin,Namjoo,Minwoo,Hayoung,Jeongmin,Bomi,Hyunseong and Eunji and sat at the table. Few minutes later Youngmin came. He sat beside his brother which is the sit that's opposite of mine. We were all doing our own things when Jeongmin suddenly broke the ice and invited us to go to Donghyun's bday party which is next week. I agreed as i have nothing to do on the weekends. Others also agreed to the invitation. Soon the bell rings and students were heading back to the classroom. I didnt know where the courage came from but i called youngmin who was in front of me.

Youngmin's pov : 

I heard someone called my name and turn behind when i saw Naeun walking to me. I turn infront nad just continued walking slowly. Naeun ran to me and grabbed my arm. I looked at her. "Thank you for just now and sorry for bumping into you in the morning. I'm just saying this out of pride." she said. "No problem" i said coldly and continued walking. 

Your pov :

Did i just say that?? I thanked him and say sorry?? I ruffled my hair and walked to my classroom. 

Few hours later lessons end..

Namjoo's pov : 

" Lets go home!!" kwangmin shouted. "WAIT!! We need to wait for Naeun!!" i shouted at him who was already running. Few minutes later, i saw Naeun walking out of the gate. I pulled her and whispered to her." We need to talk". I asked kwangmin to leave us for a few minutes. I pulled her away to a quiet place and proceeded to ask her questions.

Your pov :

"Did you just thanked and apologised to youngmin??" namjoo asked me. "How did you know??" i asked. She said that she and kwangmin saw me apologising to youngmin. "so?? its not a big deal right??"i said. "I know but its kind of weird.. You are the kind of person that has a lot of pride so you dun really apologise a lot especially to youngmin.." namjoo said. I just walked away and didnt care abt all her questions too much. I just walked back home. Sometimes, i wonder why is Youngmin so cold. 

The next day naeun was walking to school when kwangmin and namjoo ran up to her.

Youngmin's pov :

I was walking to school with kwangmin and namjoo when they suddenly saw naeun and ran up to her. We looked at each other for 2 secs and looked away. Now i'm not at third wheel. I walk up to them. Soon naeun was also left out by the two lovebirds. So she walked beside me to at least not be alone. We didnt even talk as i was listening to music. I just took out my earpiece and walked silently.Suddenly, naeun looked at me and called me. I turned to look at her. 

That's all for this chapter. Thx to the people who viewed this fanfic.Pls continue to read as there are many more chapters coming up.

~yayakm01