Bumping into him :(

I'll Never Like Him!!

Your pov : *Note* words in italics are thoughts

~Alarm rings~ I off the alarm as i yawned and sit on the bed. *Urgghh.. School..* I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom. As soon as i finished showering and changing clothes i went down to the first floor of my house to get some breakfast. Wow, there's two floors in her house you thought? To be exact 3 floors.. You know my dad and mom are businessmen and businesswomen. Like all business men they are busy handling the company right now so they are not living with me. That leaves me and my dorky brother who's a singer, Kim Hyungsoo, better known as K.Will.

As i walked to the kitchen, i smelled the scent of eggs and toasted bread. Haha! Sorry abt that, i'm a little bit obsessed of food. It's good that he can cook that but unfortunately, that's the only thing he can cook. "Come and get some breakfast!" he shouted. After filling in my stomach i put on my shoes and went out of the house. "Enjoy your time at school!!" he shouted again.

I ran to school as i was late for school. I was already entering the schoolgate but luck was not on my side. I bumped into Jo Youngmin and fell down. He looked at me and coldly said, "Watch where you're going.." and walked away. *WTH!! I fell and he didn't even help me!!* "Urghh.." i groaned. Namjoo come to me at the right time and helped me get up. "Ya! Are you okay??" being my bestfriend she's always concerned abt me. "I'm okay.." i answered. *Jo Youngmin you freak..* 

End of chapter 1 

Sorry if its boring and short :(  I'm a newbie.. But i will try harder for the upcoming chapters..

~yayakm01