Stay??

I'll Never Like Him!!

I woke up to a fever. Because of yesterday i think. Dammit rain. I didnt go to school and was very bored. 

Suddenly, there was a call from namjoo.

"Ya!! are you okay??" namjoo said.

"ya i'm okay just a little bit dizzy.." i answered.

"everyone was worried you know??" she said.

"tell everyone i'm okay just having fever" 

"youngmin was very quiet in class just now.."

"ouhh.. okay.."

"hey i'll visit you with the others later.. i'll make sure to bring youngmin along"

My heart beat when i hear his name.. I miss him..

At school..

where's she??(youngmin)

"is she very sick??" kwangmin asked namjoo after she finished the call.

"she was having a fever.." she told us.

she's having a fever??(youngmin)

"we should go visit her after school" kwangmin said.

"i was planning to do that" namjoo said.

"good.. hyung you should follow us go and see your gf she's sick.." kwangmin said.

"okay.." youngmin said.

I was sleeping at home when suddenly there was a knock on my room door.

Namjoo opened and peeked inside.

"did we disturb your sleep??" she asked.

"no, come in.." i said.

Hyunseong,eunji.jeongmin and bomi cannot make it becoz they have some extra classes.

"do you want some water??" namjoo asked.

"its okay" i said as i get up.

I saw youngmin at the door.

"hey.." i said to him.

He gave me a slight smile so that the others cannot see.

"do you guys want some alone time??" kwangmin said as the others giggled.

"youngmin take care of her!!" minwoo shouted as they ran out of my roon leaving me and youngmin inside.

"i told you to be careful" youngmin said softly as he stand beside my bed.

"its okay its just a fever.." i said.

"youngmin ah" i called him.

"if its not for you i would be in the hospital right now, thanks for saving me" i said.

"no problem" he said softly and smiled.

"i should go now.." he said and walked away.

"stay" i blurted out without knowing.

"huh??" youngmin turned and look at me.

"accompany me.." i said softly.

He sat on my bed and asked me to sleep.

After a few mins i slept.

Youngmin looked at me sleeping. He reached out his hand to brush my hair away from my face. He smiled while watching me sleeping. Few mins later he slept too.

Suddenly he woke up to my sleep talk.

"youngmin ah.. why are you so cold.. you are the worst person i've ever met.. but that one day my heart beat when i'm looking at you.. i was so comfortable in your warm arms.. why is that so?? its so funny.." i said while giggling in my sleep. 

He looked surprised. He then smiled because he find me cute.

i felt the same too.. i find you irrtating last time but not now.. i want to protect you everytime i see you..

Namjoo slightly opened the door and saw youngmin smiling while watching me sleep. Kwangmin was already abt to jump around when namjoo stopped him.

"our plan worked!!" kwangmin whispered.

"yea because of my smart boyfriend" she said and pecked his cheek.

They close my room door slowly and left.

 

That's all for this chapter!! you sleep talked and talk abt your feelings haha!! There's going to be a new person in the next chapter to make youngmin jealous.

~yayakm01