Why am i like this

I'll Never Like Him!!

Today is a school day. Moreover monday. Urghhh.

At school..

I entered the classroom and sat down at my seat.

"did our plan succeed??" kwangmin asked namjoo.

"i think so.. they are talking to each other more than they had ever had." she said.

i should ask them who brought me home that night

I turned around and asked namjoo and the others.

"hey that time at donghyun's house when you locked me and youngmin together.. i slept than when i woke up i'm at home.. did any of you brought me home??" they all shooked their head.

"maybe its your boyfriend.." kwangmin said smirking. My heart beat at the word 'boyfriend'.

"youngmin?? btw he's not my bf stupid.." i said to kwangmin.

why would he take me back home??

Mins later youngmin came and sat down quietly.

I looked at him and just looked away.

why does it feel different from other days?? why is my heart beating so fast when he come near me?? do i ?? its impossible.

Lunch time approached..

We all ate lunch together as usual and chat together.

"hey new couple!! come here and sit down" kwangmin said when he saw me and youngmin approaching the table. Girls stared at me angrily. I gave them back a stare that make them look away.

"i'll kill you if you say that again.." youngmin said coldly to his twin brother which makes kwangmin shut up.

"you guys are okay already with each other??" eunji said.

"we're always okay we've nvr fought or what.." i said.

"what a lie.." namjoo said.

"baby lets play truth or dare with them again when they become couple." kwangmin said to namjoo. She nodded agreeing. 

Youngmin and i just looked at each other and shrugged awkwardly. couple??

Next chapter!!

~yayakm01