Discussion

I'll Never Like Him!!

Your pov: 

I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked over at youngmin and his head was bleeding.was it becoz of just now omg!! I asked minwoo and kwangmin to accompany me bring youngmin to nurse's office.

When we arrived at the office, bandage was wrapped around his head. Few minutes later he woke up. "ya kwenchana??" minwoo and kwangmin asked. He nodded his head. I asked kwangmin and minwoo to leave the room. "sorry for making you hurt.." i apologised. "actually its not becoz of just now.." he trailed off and closed his eyes not wanting to talk as it hurts his head.

 

I left the room to give him time alone.

Youngmin's pov:

I knew it was the bullies doings. They like to disturb me but not so often after they know that i was a martial arts student. So they throw small rocks at my head from behind.

I will eventually face them when i'm better. Naeun even apologised becoz she thought the hair pulling she did in the morning coz my head to bleed. fool.. How can a minor hairpulling coz bleeding. I stiffled a laugh.

Youngmin returned to class after being treated. After a few lessons it was lunch. Naeun need to do some duty in return for teacher as she did not do her biology hwk.

Kwangmin's pov:

lets tell the others abt my plan.. hehehe.. I looked over at namjoo and she nodded her head. "Guys!! We must discuss this quicly before youngmin and naeun come!!" i said.

"what is it??" minwoo asked and hayoung looked at me. Jeongmin,bomi,hyunseong and eunji all looked at me. "You know that youngmin and naeun barely talk to each other right?? but i noticed them started talking.. So you guys agree on a plan to make them a........." i dragged when the others all shouted "COUPLE!!"

 

"We noticed that a long time ago kwangmin ah" hyunseong said.

"they are the only ones single among all of us" jeongmin added. 

"so why not we make them closer at donghyun's bday party by locking them in a room?"kwangmin said.

"you are the planner.."hyunseong ang jeongmin said. Bomi gave me a thumbs up and eunji nodded.

"hey why are you locking my friend away??" namjoo shouted. 

"Baby, others agreed to this so disagreements is banned!!" i pecked her cheek. 

 

Right at that time youngmin entered the scene so we all kept quiet.. 

"HEY BRO" kwangmin said.

"are you feeling better??"minwoo asked him.

"yea.."youngmin answered.

 

"THE PLAN IS ON!! yay!!" kwangmin shouted in his mind.

"bro why are you so cold to naeun?? she's a good friend to talk with.." kwangmin started the plan slowly.

"she's noisy" he answered. 

"shouldnt you guys try to be friends?? its been a year since you guys are classmates.. hope you guys talk more in future!!"kwangmin winked and put his arm around his hyung.

Youngmin put his bro's arm away and just continued to listen to music.

why is he suddenly asking me to be friendly with naeun..

 

i wanna stop doin pov's coz its tiring so you can expect changes!!

~yayakm01