MORNING

RIVAL LOVE

YURI

wow yesterday was..weird i shook my head and went to the kitchen. The kitchen table was FULL of delicious breakfast foods....i grabbed  fork and some juice and digged in. Soon footsteps were heard and nichkhun came. "Morning" i said "Morning...you didnt cook this did you?" of course not! it would have been an impossible miracle" "everything is possible in SOME way" i smiled. he grabbed a fork and digged in some pancakes. "who did all this?" probably your workers" "are you used to these stuff?" he looked at me quizzically. "you know with maids and stuff" "yeah i guess cause i go to taecyeon's house ALL the time but im just a normal guy" "ah i see....have you ever spent christmas with your family?" uh yeah its like everyone's tradition" "not mine" "what are you talking about?" "i NEVER had a christmas celebration with my family EVER" his eyes widened as he dropped his fork. "THAS HORRIBLE!" he yelled yoona came down. "whats horrible?" "yuri NEVER had christmas with her family" "yeah i know shocking right?" "well christmas is coming soon you better plan SOMETHING" "or we can do our own little christmas party" yoona suggested. "good but still ask your parents" he pointed his fork at me. i laughed. "ok ok ill ask soon" soon taecyeon came down and we all ate breakfast.