ch.13

RIVAL LOVE

"AHHHHH!!!!!" "ahhhhh!!" screams echoed through the house as the boys and girls looked at each other shocked. "Hey! you said your going to go bowling!" yoona said pointing at taecyeon. "Change of plans?" Yoona gritted her teeth. The others calmed down and relaxed. "you guys scared us" the girls said annoyed. The boys apologized and soon they forgot the event. Wooyoung was sitting between Taeyeon and TIFFANY and he was sweating like crazy looking back and forth.

 

 

 

 

~WOOYOUNG~

Both with wavy beautiful hair....both with shiny eyes...both wearing black....

~NARRATOR~

Wooyoung gulped and tiffany turned and did her famous eye smile.... "Are you ok wooyoung?" fany's cheery voice asked. He nodded. "Oh my gosh your sweating!" fany said with a worried expression. Tiffany had many boy fans because of her eye smile you get into her aegyo right away. Tiffany laid a hand on his forehead wooyoung was dizzy. "Ill get you some water" she said. Wooyoung leaned behind and relaxed. Taeyeon giggled...and wooyoung had to look at her. Taeyeon's aegyo was her cute,bubbly giggling everyone loves it it cheers everyone up. Taeyeon and Wooyoung eyes met..she smiled..."Wooyoung you have such a funny expressions" she giggled again and he smiled back.

~TAEYEON~

hes so funny...and cute...I was about to talk to him when tiffany interrupted and gave him water.hmph...wait dont be like this taeyeon...

~FANY~

As i got the glass of water i saw wooyoung and taeyeon looking at each other and giggling... Why did i feel so mad? ehhhh dont be like this fany...

~NARRATOR :JAYSICA~

Everyone was talking and Jay was looking for someone to tell his funny joke. He looked around and saw Jessica sitting alone. He went up to her. "Hey sica wanna hear my joke?" she smiled. "Sure" As he told the joke Jessica smiled and at then end laughed. Jay laughed too...but then stopped when looking at her she looked so pretty....

 

 

As Jessica slowly started to not laugh she looked at Jay and they looked for a while

~JAY~

Theres something different about jessica im so tingly...

~JUNHYO~

~JUNHO~

I saw hyoyeon practicing dancing and i decided to help her. As she did some turns i stopped by holding on her hips. She squealed as she stopped. "Oh Junho you scared me!" "Oh..sorry" Hyoyeon looked down and saw his hands on her hips Junho quickly let go and blushed. "So um... wanna a partner?" hyoyeon smiled "of course i do"

 

 

AS they slowly danced hoyyoen felt so protective when junho twirled her or hold her by his arms...it felt good to her since its been a while shes been loved....

~CHANSEO~

The smarty seohyun sat at the kitchen table and studied until a hand landed on her shoulder she turned around and saw chansung. "need help?" "please" He sat down and looked at the textbook. Seohyun laughed "no idea?" he shook his head. "Wow i cant believe maknae is smarter then me" seohyun joked and lightly hit his head. They both laughed. Also the clumsy seohyun flapped her arms and stavbbed herself with her pencil. "ahh!" she looked at her arm. "Seohyun! you cant hurt yourself!" chansung said. He got a towel and wrapped her arm even though it was a little cut chansung made sure it was tightly tied.

 

~JUNSOO,JUNSUN~

As sunny and sooyoung chatted junsu came and pinched them on the cheek. "AAAHHH!" the girls said screaming in pain. Junsu laughed as the girls glared at him. sunny gestured 1...2...3... ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! the girls grabbed pillows and threw pillows at junsu. junsu ran and sooyoung with her long legs tripped him and they both fell. sooyoung landed on junsu and they stared at each other for a while...

 

"oh..im sorry guys" junsu said getting off of sooyoung "its fine" sunny said jealous....sooyoung got off and awkwardly walked away. "Oh um junsu you have a bruise" "huh? oh sunny do you know where the first aid kit is?" "yeah yeah i think i saw it somehwere" soon sunny came back and aided junsu. "Thank you sunny" sunny smiled. "your welcome

 

~KHUNA AND TAECYUL~

"Were going to have a major clean up" yoona said grumbling. "Yeah oh well..." yuri replied. Wait..." what date is it?" yuri asked. "Uhhhh.... 11/26" yoona replied. Yuri jumped up and danced. "My brothers coming TOMM!!!"Yoona shouted and joined yuri.

~NICKHUN~

Ch...why is yoona so happy?? "Yoona why are you happy?" "Oh..i have this tiny crush on him" "WHAT!?"Nickhun yelled. "Yeah..i know weird right but oh well!!!" Nickhun pouted...why cant she like me?

"khun is something wrong?" yoona asked. "No..." yoona raised her eyebrows. "Okay...im..im"

~YOONA~

omo...is khun JEALOUS??? Should i do this? yeah i should i quickly gave him a peck on the cheek,winked,and walked off

~NICKHUN~

~SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fell...

 

 

~TAECYEON~

Whats up with her brother thing? why so happy yuri?  when im here...wait what???? I looked at happy yuri... I looked twice why did she look different? why did she look pretty? why why why why...

~YURI~

I felt the hot stares coming from taecyeon "Is there something wrong with me?" yuri asked.. "Huh? no.." "then why are you keep looking at me?" "well..um...you look prewdtysdty" taecyeon mumbled. "eh?" "You look pretjisdhfdy" "what?" YOU LOOK PRETTY!!!" He called me pretty...aw..."Thank you taecyeon...you dont look half bad either." taecyeon looked up his face red..."thanks..."\