ch.15

RIVAL LOVE

~SEOCHAN~

"Ugh!" Seohyun touched the soil. "Whats wrong seohyun?"  chansung asked. "The soil its so dry this backyard needs a makeover. "Hmmm...i saw some seed packets soomewhere.." Chansung looked around until he found them. "Aha! found them" "great lets get started"

~JUNHO,SUNNY,ANDSOOYOUNG~

"soooo...what should we do?" Sunny asked bored out of her mind. Sooyoung was looking through cabinets and etc..." OOOOO Look its the movie drama with bi in it!" "Oh! lets see it!" Junsu groaned as the girls giggled and the dvd player. Junsu sat in the middle...

~JUNHYO~

"Hmmm..lets see what kind of dance should i do?" hyoyeon wondered she did some random dance moves nd after junho clapped startling her. "Ah!" "Oh sorry hyo did i scare u?" "No..." "Oh...so whatcha doing?" "Just trying to make new moves...i know i sound boring because whenever you see me im always practicing dance routines..sorry" "You know hyo because of that i admire you" "What why?"

~WOOYOUNG,FANY,TAEYEON~

"I seriously hate cleaning" tiffany said as she picked up a cleaning equipment in disgust. "Deal with it fany" Taeyeon ordered. Fany sighed as she looked at a spray and a towel in confusion. "Clean the windows" taeyeon ordered. Fany didnt move taeyeon sighed as she squirted and wiped the towel on the window. "Oh..haha i knew that" TAeyeon snorted and pinched fanys cheek playfully. "Awww little fany is growing up" "Oh shut up...mommy" Taeyeon glared as fany laughed.Just then Wooyoung came. "Want me to help?" "Thatd be great!" taeyeon cheered. Wooyoung laughed as he took the vaccum cleaner on. Fany flinched at the whiring sound.

~JAYSICA~

"monopoly!" sica said holding up the game board. "What about it?" "I used to love it when i lived in America." "Oh cool wanna play it?" "Are you sure? Im a champion at monopoly" sica bragged. Jay nodded as he set up the board game. After a few minutes jay was in the lead ALOT. Sica pouted. "Well i WAS Tthe champion" "You still are to me sica" Sica blushed.

~KHUNA~

Yoona looked through the fridge as khun looked through the cupboards. "Ramyun?" khun asked. "NAh too simple" "Steak?" "too fancy". After a few minutes yoona found sauce and khun found noodles and they both said. "SPAGHETTI!!!" they laughed. "With garlic bread?" khun suggested yoona nodded. "Okay khun you cut the veggies and ill boil the noodles." They high fived for support and worked

~TAECYUL~

They sat at the vandera looking at the sunset."Taecyeon..why does our family hate our families so much?" "Who knows..." "I guess something horrible happened..." "Yeah probably a loong time ago" Yuri nodded in agreement. "Whos fault do you think it is?" yuri asked curious. "Probably yours" they both said instantly they looked at each other. "Ah...we shouldnt guess because we dont know the story yet" "Its obvious thats its ur familys fault" taecyeon murmured. Yuri glared as she took a sip of her beverage. "At least my family arent cheapskakes" Taecyeon glared as he looked away. Yuri rolled her eyes...then she was sad whay did i start this? when we were becoming friends..."Stop blaming my family" yuri grumbled. "Then stop insulting my family" taecyeon replied icily. "Because you balmed" "You insulted" "Wel.."yuri said taecyeon sat up straight "You think its true!?" "No..." "Psh your so stupid to believe a stupid rumor like that" "See you insulting!! and i did not got it from rumors its the TRUTH!" "Shut up!!! at least i celebrate christmas with MYFAMILY you never did and you never cant because their DEAD!!!" Yuri gasped as he said that. Taecyeon regretted everything. "Yuri i-" she ran interrupting him. Taecyeon mad at himself kicked the table.