ch.11

RIVAL LOVE

~LUNCH~

~TAECYEON~

WHEW!!! the day went by so fast!!! Me and Nichkhun met some new friends there names were Jaebeom,Junsu,Junho,Chansung,and Wooyoung. We all sort of just clicked pretty fast. We were talking and joking around when everything became silent and the click clack sound of heels echoed thourhg the big empty cafeteria. As the sound got louder then stopped people began to murmur. Not really caring who it was i turned back to my friends and they were all looking behind me. "What?" i asked. Junho pointed behind me. I sighed and turned around to see a girl smiling at me it sort of creeped me out. "And who are you?" i asked. She laughed like i was kidding about something. "Don't act like you don't know me." I shook my head. "I don't know you Im new" opened wide. "So NO ONE ever talked about me today to you EVER!?" she said shocked. Hmmmmm the only thing people talked about was a mean,devil,cold-hearted girl and etc....i looked at her. "Devil?" i asked. Everyone whispered. Her eyes suddenly squinted into just a line and she looked around glaring at everyone. Thenshe turned back to me and smiled sweetly. "No I'm Choi Soojin" I nodded. "Nice to meet you Choi Soojin im Ok Taecyeon." She giggled then walked away.

Soon the cafeteria turned loud again, "DUDE!!! She is so in love with you!" Junsu exclaimed. "What why?" i asked confused. "You called her a name and you didnt die! and she flipped her hair and giggled!! so OBVIOUS dude!!" I snorted. "Do YOU like her?" Jaebeom asked. "Eh...shes pretty and all but i dont know." "Dude if you date her everyone would worship you like crazy!" Junho informed. "Nah..." i said. The boys shrugged and went back eating only Wooyoung was staring at something acroos the cafeteria. "WOOYOUNG!!" i yelled he jumped up. "Wha-what?" "What are you staring at!?" He pointed to a group of girls i immediately recognized Yuri then i saw yoona and seven more other stranger girls. "the girl with the red shirt and the other girl with the sundress on" I followed though each of them until i found those two. "There names are Taeyeon and Tiffany and i like them both so much i just cant choose!" I laucghed "dude calm down youll get 1 of them soon"