ch.17

RIVAL LOVE

~YURI~

I tried my best to look away from taecyeon after dinner and dessert i slowly went to my room and cried...Stupid taecyeon...why did i even bother to be friends!?

~TAECYEON~

I wanted to go up but jessica kept glaring at me...I gave up an sat on the couch thinking....

~WOOYOUNG~

As i finished the last bite of my chocolate cake i looked at taeyeon who was alone and busily doing the dishes. I took a plate and helped her. "thanks" she mumbled.After we were done she dried her hands and just walked away...Hmm...what should i do?

~TAECYEON~

I thought about what i can do for yuri for her to like me....hmmm...isnt there anything special this close time. I snapped my fingers. Christmas of course!!!

"Yoon im so worried about yul" Jessica told yoona "me to sica..should we go talk to her?" "Nah she probably wants to be alone" "I guess your right..."

~TIFFANY~

I thought about wooyoung helping me clean...it wasnt that bad...maybe i should clean...As i went upstairs to clean the first room there was sniffling and crying inside. "Uh whos there?" I asked. The person kept crying. Something was very wrong in the restroom...I got my card out and unlocked the door and i saw yuri lying on the ground...there was some blood on the ground...