greetings

RIVAL LOVE

~YURI~

Finally!!! to day was the day of our first day of school!!! Im so excited!!!! I got ready and packed my bookbags then i went downstairs to see all my housemates eating breakfast. "Morning!" i said cheerily. "Morning!" nichkhun and yoona replied back. Taecyeon just munched on some cereal. No i am not going to let him ruin my day. I sat down and ate some pancakes. "Come on lets go now" yoona said after a couple of minutes later of munching. I drank all my orange juice and took my bag. "Ready!" Nichkhun and Taecyeon also grabbed their bags. I was jiggling all over...EPPPPP!!!!! When Taecyeon was parking his car we all looked out the windows in awe the school was HUGE!!! and it must be pretty big when rich people say its huge right? We got off the car and looked around. We got our schedules and etc....

~RRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG~

"That must be the bell" yoona exclaimed we hurried to homeroom. I didnt have yoona,nichkhun,or taecyeon for half of my classes so i entered as a stranger. The teacher wasnt here yet but everybody was in their seats quietly reading or writing. I looked around and saw an empty seat beside a pretty girl with long blonde hair. "Hi Im Kwon Yuri" i whispered. She raised her head up and smiled. "Hi Im Jung Jessica" "Um why is everyone so quiet?" She moved her head slowly to the board i followed her head and it landed smack dab on a girl sitting at the teacher's desk smirking at everyone. Who is she? "Whos that?" i whispered. before jessica could answer the girl cleared and she looked straight at me. She smiled and slowly walked towards me but then went past me and went to a boy. "You" she said to the boy. The boy looked up terrified. The girl grabbed the book he was reading and ripped it apart. Wow....... "No!" the boy cried out. "This was the only edition!!!" "Deal with it! comics are so babyish and plaid is so not in style" the girl complained. The boy picked up the book that was in two pieces. I can tell that this girl was a terror in this school....

~LUNCH~

I walked with jessica to the cafeteria. "Who is that devil?" i said as i pointed to the evil girl. "Shes Choi Soojin the meanest girl probably in history she tortures everyone. She thinks shes all that just because she is 3rd in the most biggest and richesr companies from her family. "Wow thats harsh someone needs to teach her a lesson" "Yeah lots of people did but the next day they were never to be found." "That is plain creepy" i shuddered as i glanced at her. "Why doesnt she get in trouble?" "Everyone respects her her father is just the same as her all the people here are scared of them. The Choi has such a cold heart that when u get near them u freeze." I looked at soojin people were all over her acting like maids and etc.... We got our lunch and went to a table. "Hi!" jessica greeted. "Hi Jessica!" the girls greeted back. "Guys this is my new friend Kwon Yuri" i waved. "Yuri these are my friends. Seohyun,Tiffany,and Sooyoung" "NIce to meet you guys" they looked so friendly thank god. As i was eating i heard someone call my name it was yoona! "Yoona!" i yelled i havent seen her ALL day not even once. "made some new friends?" she asked. "Yep. Guys this is my bff since kindergarten Im Yoona" "Hi Im Yoona" "And yoona this is jessica,seohyun, tiffany,and sooyoung." "Nice to meet you!" they all greeted. "Well Yuri i made some new friends to oh! there they are 3 girls went to yoona. "Hi yoona!" "Hey! guys this is Kwon Yuri my bff since forever" Hello" i greeted. "And yuri this is taeyeon,hyoyeon,and sunny" The 9 of us all sat down and ate together. Soon we all talked and greeted and soon we were all best friends now! "Hey we should make a group!" taeyeon suddenly blurted. "Good idea!" sunny commented. Everyone liked the idea and decided to meet at taeyeons house for suggestions.

~THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NCIHKHUN AND TAECYEON~