ch.12

RIVAL LOVE

WITH THE GIRLS~

"Ok how about you guys come to our house?" Yoona suggested. "Yeah..its really small but the patio is refreshing and peaceful" "Great its settled then" taeyeon concluded. "So why do you call your house small?" seohyun asked. Yoona and yuri exchanged glances. Yuri breathed. The girls told them the whole story. "OMO! Yuri were so sorry" tiffany said. "Its fine you know"

~WITH THE BOYS~

"Hey you guys should come to our house" Nichkhun suggested. "yeah i guess. I mean our living room is pretty cool but small" "Eh?" Nichkhun and Taecyeon explained everything. "So um whos Kwon Yuri again?" Taecyeon pointed to the girls. "The one with the blue blouse" "Cool its settled then" wooyoung said.

~AFTER SCHOOL~

"Wow!" the girls poured in the patio the view was beautiful of the forest behind their house and the weather was perfect. Everyone grabbed chairs and sat. "Okay so any suggestions for our group name?" taeyeon said. Everyone was in silent and in thought. "AHH!" Sunny shouted. "Yes Sunny?" "How about um the new generation?" "Hmmmm" "I like the generation but not the new" everyone agreed. Sunny slumped in disappointment. "But good job Sunny!" taeyeon encouraged. "OOO OOO!!!" Hyoyeon said. "Yesh hyoyeon?" "How about girls life?" Everyone thought more until Seohyun screamed. "OMG I got it how about Girls' Generation?" Everyone nodded in approval and sunny and hyoyeon were beaming. "Its settled then our group name is Girls' Generation" jessica announced. Everyone cheered.

~WITH THE BOYS~

As the boys went in the house Taecyeon and Nichkhun noticed some unfamiliar shoes at the mat. They exchanged glances but shrugged it off yoona and yuri are girls they must have millions of shoes! They entered the living room.

~WITH THE GIRLS~

They all finally settled down and was looking at the view until Sooyoung heard something. She tapped Tiffany who was beside her. "What?" fany asked. "Do you hear that?" Tiffany listened and heard sounds. "guys!" sooyoung scream whispered. "SHHHHH!" fany said. Everyone stopped chatting and listened. "Oh my gosh robbers" sunny said worried. "No no no its probably TAecyeon and Nichkhun" yoona said, "Taecyeon told me that theyre going to be somewhere" Everyone looked at each other worried. "Everyone grab a weapon!" jessica ordered. Sooyoung got a chair, Sunny got a blowdryer, Hyoyeon grabbed a big stick, Seohyun got a pen (kekeke), Taeyeon got a textbook, Jessica got a an electric cord, Yuri got a pillow,Yoona got a little knife,and Tiffany got nothing she has her hands and feet. They alltogether walked to the living room and charged in.

~WITH THE BOYS~

AS we were chatting there was an AHHHHH and things charged at us