playing

RIVAL LOVE

he laughes "im just kidding" we both sighed in relief. "Well khun except the shocking unexpected untrue news i think we can be good friends all 3 of us" yuri said. he nodded as yuri brushed past him upstsairs yoona was following when she fell and khun caught her. they looked into each others eyes. "th-thank you" yoona stuttered. She regained her balance and quickly walked away.

~YURI~

as i finsiehed unpaking my stuff i went to my balcony and saw taecyeon sitting on the chairs and looking out. "WHy look so distant?" he looked at me. "Im worried about my parents" Yeah and you think im not?" "well..." "psh" i hit him on the head." HEY!!!" i laughed and pointed at him. "NOT FUNNY!!!" he stood up and i looked up in his big height. He looked so mad and i closed my eyes but he tickled me instead, "AH OK TAECYEON!!!" i slapped him on the back and i ran while he chased me. I fell on the couch and he was on top of me. we breathed heavily as we were shocked on this postition. "Im so sorry" he said as he got off. "its fine we were just playing anyways." we got off and walked away awkwardly....

~IM SORRY IT WAS A SHORT CHAPPIE IM TRYING TO THINK OF NEW DRAMAS AND IDAS FOR THIS STORY IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT ON MY WALL POST PRIVATELY THANX~