I'M GOING TO LIVE WITH WHO!!!???

RIVAL LOVE

~YURI~

my mom forcefully pulled me out "How could you do this!?" "Mianheyo umma u know what water does to me!" "Go get dried up now!" "Nae umma"

~TAEC~

my mom pointed her finger for me to come. "Taecyeon what were you thinking!?" "Im sorry....its just that you know im competitive" "Well well talk later but now get youe to the shower!" "nae" what was i thinking KWon Yuri is my ENEMY!!! We met each other. "Ok" "Kwon" and then we walked away.

~ADULTS~

mr.o: alright now back to the subject are you sure this is a good plan? "Of course" replied mr.k. "Not you" mr.o retortred my wife. "Oh yes dear its dangerous and propostrate but i guess its the best thing" mrs.o quickly said. "I agree" mrs.k said. "We dont need their approval honey" mr.k said glaring at the Oks. "its settle then" mr.o said they signed contracts and they all went home.

~YURI~

My parents said they need to talk which means its very important...."What is it?" i asked. My mom gave a sharp breath. my dad started "As you seem things are not going well in the business so we made up a solution but your not going to like it....well your going to have to share and apartment with Ok Taecyeon." "WHAT!?" "i know your horrified but its the best solution. We cant leave  you guys alone we have to go around the world and you guys have to go to school. but dont worry Yoona is also going to live with you." "Alright i understand" "You do?" my mom asked incredulosy i nodded "Its best for the family. my parents hugged me.

~TAEC~

"What is it?" i asked. "Well honey your going to live with KWon Yuri." said my dad "what!?" "i know this is hard but its the best thing. we have to go everywhere nonstop and you have to go to school we want you to have a good education." "But dont worry Nichkhun is also going to live with you." finished my mom. "Alright ill go with it." "Thats wonderful honey thank you."