ch.16

RIVAL LOVE

As Yuri stormed away she stepped on the board game jaysica was playing. "hey!" they both said. Yuri ignored them and walked up stairs. "Geesh whats her prob?" Jay said annoyed. "You amlost owed me 900 dollars" Sica giggled. "Ill go see whats going on" she stood up and went to yuri's room. Sica knocked and heeard crying inside. "Yuri open up whats wrong?" As she heard light footsteps the lock clicked and she went inside and hugged yuri. "Now tell me whats going on?" Yuei explained everything. "And you think this is all your faukt?" "Yeah..if only i didnt ask that stupid question..." "Its not your fault..i guess the answer just went overboard." "DINNER!" Yoona shouted openeing the door her smiled faded when she saw yuri. "Yul wats wrong?" Yulsica explained everything. "Whats for dinner?" sica asked. "Spaghetti and garlic bread" "Yum!" sica commented. Yoonsic took yuris hands and dragged her to the dining room everyone was already there aweing and drooling at their dinner. "Thanx" Khuna said.

~YURI`

I tried my best to avoid anyy contact with taecyeon too bad he was sitting across from me. But i did feel bad for Jay he looked disappointed and i know that jay likes sica and i ruined there moment i needed to apologize. As i slurped on the spaghetti. "Omg who made the sauce?" Khuna raised their hands and high fived. "Haha you guys can be like the chef couple" Khuna blushed and everyone laughed. I looked at taeyeon she looked sad too.

~Taeyeon: FLASHBACK CLEANING SCENE~

i tried extra best to clean good to show off wooyoung how good i am. He smiled at me a couple of times but he was more focused on tiffany. When she tried to vaccum wooyoung helped. And they were giggling and it made me sad...why did i even try?

~WOOYOUNG~

Between cleaning and dinner taeyeon looked really sad..i wonder whats wrong? I hope she isnt sick...I was worried.

~YOONA~

I went to the sink to get something and looked out the window and saw the most prettiest garden ever. "Woah!" i yelled. "Who did the garden!?" "Chansung motioned to seohyun and seohyun blushed. "Wow! Seohyun you did this!?" "Chansung helped alot too" Yoona beamed. "Thanks guys" For dessert they ate chocolate cake.

~TAECYEON~

I tried everyway to contact yuri..i regretted everything..how foolish of me...