Finally... A date?

Song For You

-Luhan’s POV-

“Suho-ah, have you seen Minjee? I haven’t seen her all day.” I said as soon as I walked out of my room. I saw Suho turned to me and shook his head. “Do you know where she might be?”

“You’re her boyfriend, you should know.” He said with a frown. “And of course you haven’t seen her all day, you just got home from your job.” He said again before shaking his head.

“I was just wondering if you might know. Why so sensitive about it?” I said as I rolled my eyes at him. He didn’t seemed to be bothered so I just walked towards the backyard. Who knows she might be there.

“Oh Luhan! You’re home!” She greeted with a smile and hugged me. “I missed you…” She whispered before kissing my cheek and a peck on my lips. I smiled down at her as I embrace her in my arms. “Wae?”

“Nothing… I just miss you too…” I replied with a smile. “I know these past few days I haven’t talk to you or you know spend time with you, I was busy, mom wants me to buy the cheapest ticket and she’s not going till that’s the cheapest I can find.” I explained as she chuckled.

“I know, I understand. Plus I have the guys to keep me company though it isn’t the same but I understand.” She said hugging me tighter. “Never thought I miss this warm hug of yours, it’s been so long I haven’t hugged you.”

It’s true… lately I haven’t spent time with her. I went to work early in the morning and when I do get home I’m just exhausted to do anything else but sleep and I only wake up when I’m hungry. This month has been so hectic.

“I’m sorry baby…” I said as she look up to me and smiled that sweet smile of hers. “I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to even find a little time to spend time with you.”

“It’s okay. I understand. Hey, you do at least remember to text me every now and then.” She said as she finally let go of me. She sat down on the swing set and I sat next to her. Text… the only thing I can do. She must’ve felt lonely without me around.

“I promised we’ll have the whole weekend to ourselves okay?” I said as she smiled cheerfully.

“Really?!” She said in excitement. "What about now? Do you got time?" She clasp her hand together, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

“Yes, how about a date? Shopping date?” I offered as she happily slung her hands around my neck and kissed me. It was short but sweet the way I always like it. I didn’t know I’d missed it this much.

“I’ll go get dressed.” She said as she stood up. “What… um…”

“Blue please baby~” I said which made her giggle. “I’ll get dressed to… race ya!” I said as I ran before her. I laughed as I look back at her.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” She shouted chasing after me. I got to my room first and flopped on the bed. I never really thought I’d miss this so much! Maybe I have been so distant with her and making myself busy with things I just didn’t realized it.

We were finally at the mall after laughing so hard in the car as we just talk about some stuff and as we got out my phone rang. I knew who it was by the ringtone. I don’t wanna ruin this moment plus I owe her this time!

“Jakiya, your phone…” She said finally annoyed by the fact that my phone that kept on ringing. I sighed and put it on silent. “Don’t you want to answer that?” She asked.

“Aniya… gwenchana.” I smiled at her who was looking at me worriedly. She sighed and gave me a worried smile. “Don’t worry about it.” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“Just answer it. You never know if it is something important.” She said looking rather disappointed. If I answer I am definite that I have to go… if I don’t I have a greater chance of getting fired. I am on standby so I suppose… I sighed and answered the phone call.

“Oh… sorry… I was in the toilet… I’m at the mall… can’t it just be Jinwoon-sshi? Does it have to be me? I know, I know… arasso… I’ll be there in 30 minutes max…” I ended the call and turned to Minjee who was looking down.

She looked up with a disappointed smile. “So, you have to go huh?” She said as she reaches out for my hand. I just nodded and sigh. “Hey, you always wanted this job so just go~ I don’t mind.” She smiled weakly and let go of my hand. “I’ll just shop for a while.”

“How are you gonna get home?” I asked as she giggled.

“I can call the taxi silly. Now don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” She assured. “Go~ don’t worry.” She said again. I pulled her close and kissed her cheek.

“I promise to make it up to you soon. I promise…” I said before reluctantly leaving her as she waved at me.

-Your POV-

I sighed as I rummage my bag… ‘Eh? Isn’t this Luhan’s credit card?’ I thought as I held the card and not long after that my phone vibrates.

‘Babe, I left my credit card there. Just use it okay. I love you baby. –LUHAN<3’

I scoffed as I shook my head. ‘This boy is gonna hear it from me later. I can’t believe he thinks of replacing himself with his credit card.’ I just placed the card inside my wallet and sighed as I walk around the place looking at some accessories and some clothes.

Once I was tired I took out my phone and called Xiumin’s number. “Oppa, can you pick me up at The Mall?” I said as soon as I heard him hummed a yes. I heard him sighed and said a yes before he ended the call. “Did I call at the wrong time?” I said as I look at the phone confused.

I got in the car as soon as his car stopped in front of me. “Where’s Luhan?” He asked as I instantly frown… it’s not that I’m mad but I’m just disappointed. I was so looking forward to this date he said he promised but it’s not like there’s something I can do to stop him.

“He was called to work.” I answered which made him go ‘oh.’ I sighed and then turned to him and smile. “Gwenchana, I was fine by myself.” I said as he look at me with that worried look.

“Why didn’t you at least call me?” I rolled my eyes at him knowing how protective he is towards me and on the plus side at least he still care… come on, I’ll always be his little sister despite what he said. “I could’ve asked any of the guys to accompany you.”

My heart was once again shattered. I feel like I wasn’t his only girl anymore. Okay I know he wanna prove what he said and he actually mean it but it’s getting ridiculous. “Oppa, are you so serious when you said you wanting me to be on my own?”

I can see his expression change. “Hey, at least I was worried…” He said with a straight face. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Wow… what a way of showing how you are worried by asking your friends to look after me.” I said and cross my arms across my chest and slump back.

“I just don’t want to be that clingy and overly protective brother that you always whine about.” He said as he patted the side of my hand.

“What if I like you to be like that?”

“Pfft… you’d nag all day if I do. Why? You miss me that much?” He said as he playfully winked at me. I laughed and smacked his hand. “You missed me huh? I knew no one can love you more like how I do.” He said proudly as I smiled.

It’s true… his love is different… his love is as warm as umma’s embrace… I love him to bits and I always like it the way it was.